Black and White UU Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won against RioT X in a gg .
Yep, and let me tell you guys all something.. Never take out your fav fighting pokemon hitmontop for kyurem, victini, mew, or any other legendary pokemon. Not have my hitmontop cost me the game.

Good job Celsius. It was a good game way to sweep me at the end! :)

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
My opponent has a way different timezone then I do so it's hard to see each other online.

So, activity post.

I won 1-0 against Eternal, that was pretty much an epic game, gg
Confirming, the game just didn't want me to win in the end, lol. It's too bad that I knocked out in R1 when most of all these broken things are going to banned when R2 starts. Oh well, good game.

EDIT: Well the thing is, your whole team revolved around that one Pokemon that brings out the sun. Without it, your whole team is nothing. And the Pokemon you used with it is even more broken with it. And the sun will most likely be banished in Round 2.

Well, we both used one broken pokemon who will get banned each I guess xD Because the really broken and annoying pokemon I used won't get banned I think.

Anyway, yes gg

me and lunar are both online now; i left him a VM and messaged him on PO telling him i'm ready to play but i haven't gotten a response.

edit: lost to a crit gg

Lunar.

is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
DPL Champion
confirming, i did get a lucky crit, plus some other hax, sorry again, thanks for being a good sport about it though :)

Enjoy and I had an arranged time, but he then said he couldnt battle. We will try to get it done on a different date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)