1. Remember to check the Simple Questions/Simple Answers , Suggestions , Bug Reports and Technical Support threads before posting. If you have something that warrants extended discussion then post a thread, but when in doubt, please use an already existing thread
  2. The moderators of this forum are the PS! Leaders (&) and Admins (~).
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  4. Click here to ensure that you never miss a new SmogonU video upload!

Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Showdown!' started by Antar, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Not Canadian

Not Canadian always start with a bang

2. Spudling

Spudling

So when you have a big name. Let's say for example I had "Woohoo Testing!" and you have a lot of rooms open http://prntscr.com/7ypznc The name and the rooms overlap. As you can see, when I leave a room they go back to normal. http://prntscr.com/7yq20h
  3. 11129gm

11129gm

4. stillnewalittle

stillnewalittle

Hi,

I think I found a bug in a triples battle.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/randomtriplesbattle-254427286

At turn 9 only mega pinsir and Dewgong remained at my side. Both were seeded by Tangrowth and after dewgong dies, Pinsir moves to the center. After that turn I could still choose an attack for Dewgong (unfortunatly for me dewgong didn't come back to live), which is not visable in the replay, and Pinsir didn't loose any healt due the leech seeds.
    Sorry for my bad English.

-R.
  5. BibarelThump

BibarelThump

probably a result of using flamethrower Zoroark when disguised as Ludicolo. To preserve "Illusion's" ability, it maintained that Flamethrower was used while Ludicolo's form was shown. Probably an easy fix for this, assuming this is the cause.
    The Diabolic Gift and Kangaaroo like this.
  6. The Diabolic Gift

The Diabolic Gift

This Is A "Bug" Involving Zoroark similar to that of BibarelThump
    Text Posted in red was previously mentioned by Bibarel Thump
    http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/customgame-254514237
    If you share moves with Zoroark and Zoroark uses the move it shares It will merge the PP of the moves giving an Incorrect PP and possibly a negative PP, If Zoroark has a move you do not have and uses it, it will appear on the Pokemon it disguised as too, All of this happens regardless of if Zoroark has been knocked out.
    [​IMG]
    BibarelThump likes this.
  7. DoubleNegative

DoubleNegative

when viewing an instant replay of a battle, the 'seen' pp usage of the other pokemon do not reset, causing a negative pp number to appear sometimes
  8. Mari

Mari

It's not a really bug, but a slight oversight or even a feature request of lowest priority:

My Hitmontop has Intimidate and I switched it into a Tentacruel and its Attack was lowered. Under "Possible abilities" Clear Body was still listed. In my opinion, Clear Body should not be listed, because it is discovered that Tentacruel must have another ability.
    Replay: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-254791206
    urkerab likes this.
  9. Uselesscrab

Uselesscrab
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor

Last edited: Jul 31, 2015
  10. Kangaaroo

Kangaaroo

Last edited: Aug 1, 2015
  11. wishes

wishes biological
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

The command /logout automatically logs you back in once you reload the page, while going to the gear and clicking log out does not.
  12. Jarii

Jarii formerly boring

On the downloaded PC version I have issues with the teambuilder. When I made my team and I want to do import/export it shows me a white screen with no description of my team.
    Example:
    http://imgur.com/rk0O2WS
    And then is does this:
    http://imgur.com/udrrB0T

(Also the button "< list" doesn't work at all)
  13. Illusio

Illusio Bold and Brash

Still not fixed, btw.

[​IMG]
    The Diabolic Gift likes this.
  14. Nanoprophet22

Nanoprophet22

My list button to take me back to my teams doesn't work. Do back out I have to close that tab and re-open it. If i click the list button first no other buttons work until I re-open the tab. Is that just me or a bug?
    BurmaAlex likes this.
  15. SpaceBass

SpaceBass Fiddy told me do sit ups to get BUFF
    is a Battle Server Moderatoris a Contributor Alumnus

I've asked around on PS and it seems almost everyone using the downloadable client is having issues with the teambuilder, making it impossible to use. The back to teams button doesn't respond, and while on a team, the move / ability lists are not shown. Teambuilder works fine on browser.

Closing the teambuilder tab and re opening it takes you back to team list, but once you're on it again, the same problem will occur only it will no longer show the teambuilder tab to even close it.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled and the issue persists.
    raikoo likes this.
  16. yahooho331

yahooho331

Hi, I'm having trouble building a new team on teambuilder - when I try it shows up with this message and I have end up having to re-open showdown. Help much appreciated, thanks.

P.S sorry I just saw that this problem is similar to ones above - but could my screen message help in some way maybe?

Attached Files:

17. Kris

Kris sry im on the toilet hope the ice cream dont melt bitch
    is a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor

I'd assume this is on your server or on a server with outdated code, because on the main server, it works.
    [​IMG]
    The Immortal likes this.
  18. BurmaAlex

BurmaAlex

Yeah this is the same for me :(
  19. Kris

Kris sry im on the toilet hope the ice cream dont melt bitch
    is a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor

Are you guys using the downloadable client? This is the only place where it happens iirc.
  20. BurmaAlex

BurmaAlex

21. happymaverick

happymaverick

I found a bug where not super-effective moves hit super-effectively.
    This happened to me twice during random battles.
    1 is a few months back where an iron head hit my Shedinja and triggered my focus sash.
    The other happened just now when a Megahorn hit my Honchkrow for super-effective damage.
    I wasn't expecting it the second time cause I thought they would've fixed it by then.
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
  22. Ksh13

Ksh13
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

It didn't happen to be Iron Head from a Mold Breaker Excadrill, or your Honchkrow used Roost?
  23. The Idiot Ninja

The Idiot Ninja

idk if this is an intended mechanic on cartridge or a bug, but regardless
    http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-256278711

Turn 1, my Jirachi uses U-Turn, the opponent Eject Buttons onto Dugtrio, and Arena Trap activates mid turn THROUGH MY U-TURN (???)
    Can anyone test this on cartridge and see if it happens? Looks very strange, usually nothing prevents U-Turns from switching out.
  24. P3DS

P3DS

Isn't a bug, that is the true mechanic (I play a lot of perish trap in VGC, and that is what happens when eject button gets hit by volt turn. It cost an opponent of mine a match, where his staraptor u-turned on my politoed, and my toed eject buttons out leaving his staraptor in to take the last turn of perish and faint.)
  25. The Idiot Ninja

The Idiot Ninja

Well that's strange. I think you should add it to the "Not Bugs" in the first/second post, then.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)