Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/anythinggoes-463242292 endless battle clause are not good i think... look the replay
How exactly is this a bug? That is in the banlist for ag found here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/anything-goes-resources-viability-revamp.3548945/
Anything that deters battles of a fair length. This Endless Battle Clause has been modified for the AG metagame to allow a bit more freedom:
  • Leppa Berry + Recycle / Harvest
  • Leppa Berry + Assist (Recycle) / Trace (Harvest)
  • Leppa Berry + Trick / Switcheroo / Bestow
  • Leppa Berry + Fling
  • Magician + Skill Swap
edit: the endless clause would have failed eventually due to smeargle running out of pp then resorting to struggle.

SaturnZelda

formerly TylerWithNumbers
I was playing on a gen 5 random battle today, and I had a Ditto transform into my Gardevoir. When it did, it displayed "Fairy" in the changed typing. It was just a visual glitch however, because when I used Sucker Punch on it with Absol it hit for super effective damage.
IMG_3587.PNG

Hi! This bug is related with the /ds

In the list are included the rotoms and pumpkaboo-super which actually CAN learn protect but they are included in the list.

In the list are included the rotoms and pumpkaboo-super which actually CAN learn protect but they are included in the list.
This is a known bug with formes: Their moves are inherited from the base form, so the learnset for Rotom-W only contains the one "added" move (Hydro Pump, for Rotom-W).

In turn 11 of this battle there was some sort of error. Another staff member said it was probably just a visual error that doesn't impact the battle itself, so it's not a high priority.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/monotype-463371019
What happened is that Gohan del ne's Zoroark (named :v, as revealed on turn 15) was badly poisoned on turn 7. When Umbreon used Heal Bell, the code tried to cure it, although it hadn't actually been revealed as poisoned.
I was playing on a gen 5 random battle today, and I had a Ditto transform into my Gardevoir. When it did, it displayed "Fairy" in the changed typing. It was just a visual glitch however, because when I used Sucker Punch on it with Absol it hit for super effective damage.
The client originally only had current gen data. Some previous generation data, such as Pokémon base stats or move base power, has since been added, however this does not (yet) include Pokémon type data.

My Xerneas This Holding Orb Of Life, The More Geomancy not works as it should, If You Want A Print After I Mando, And A Video Also - Translation by Google Translator

My Xerneas This Holding Orb Of Life, The More Geomancy not works as it should, If You Want A Print After I Mando, And A Video Also - Translation by Google Translator
Apologies if this isn't what you meant, but if your Xerneas holds a life orb, Geomancy takes 2 turns to activate. This is how it behaves ingame. The item that makes it one turn is called the Power Herb.
http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/moves/geomancy/

I am playing on mobile. It has happened various times that my Pokemon switch sprites. For example, my metagross is an aurorus facing me. An opponent's Pokemon was a male sign. Is this normal?

Just played a game where my Tornadus-T's Superpower hit a Sableye for super-effective damage. Move should not have hit.

You know how when you have a battle tab open, and animations get queued up while you aren't actually looking at that battle, then play out one after another as soon as you look at that battle again? Well, the problem with that is that those queued animations still play even when animations are disabled.

If you do "!help scavenger" in a room that is not Scavengers, the error text appears before the command.

Edit: Apparently if this is done in the Scavengers room, '!help scavenger' goes through but not the information text. The information text still appears for the person who said it, however. It works normally as a '/' command.

Last edited:

Adeleine

after committing a dangerous crime
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Here we have the Legendary Flying Blastoise Trick, or when Fly fails and kind of leaves you hanging in the air.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/hackmonscup-466940887
Turn 8
Pumpkaboo used Rock Climb!
A critical hit! The opposing Blastoise lost 14.5% of its health!
The opposing Blastoise used Fly!
The opposing Blastoise flew up high!
--Blastiose first takes to the air--
Turn 9
Pumpkaboo, come back!
Go! Shedinja!
Shedinja is hurt by the spikes!
Shedinja fainted!
The opposing Blastoise used Fly!
But it failed!
Go! Landorus!

Turn 10
Landorus used Horn Leech!
--Blastiose hasn't come down yet. It is still shown as in the air until the Horn Leech animation finishes, when it's abruptly brought down and dealt the attack's damage.--
It's super effective! The opposing Blastoise lost 21.1% of its health!
The opposing Blastoise had its energy drained!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)