Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
I'm sure. They both still showed as Gastrodon when fainted, and the first one definitely took SE damage from a Grass attack.
Zoroark and Zorua glitch up the summary screen in battles. This makes it especially irritating in BH btw >.>

When i try to go back to a battle (ex. battle-nu1001937) in which i want to look back at, it doesnt load. I try in 2 different laptops but same problem. It worked before, why not anymore?
Battles only remain for around 5-15 minutes after everyone has left the room.

That said, can you imagine the storage and lags issues with saving 1,001,937+ battles?

Man it seems like I post a lot in this thread :S

For the last two days, whenever I start a battle, instead of loading six Pokemon to chose from, it gives me this error message for each corresponding Pokemon:
Error parsing: poke|p1|Azelf, shiny
@http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/js/battledata.js?v0.7.10:336 @http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/js/battle.js?v0.7.12:1452

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
It didn't show the HP restore when it ate the berry; instead, after I used Return, it went from 21% to 28%.

Nyktos

Custom Loser Title
Zoroark and Zorua glitch up the summary screen in battles. This makes it especially irritating in BH btw >.>
To be clear, the first one had already fainted from taking super-effective damage from a Grass attack before the second one came out. I don't see any way Illusion could be the issue here.

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Sometimes in sandstorm, pokemon's HP will randomly go between one percentage point, IE 87% and 88%. Sometimes it's with pokemon immune to SS damage, too.

Django

Started from the bottom...
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
It appears Effect Spore can get around Sleep Clause:

It also let me use Sleep Powder successfully in another match after Effect Spore activated on Sleep.

Marty

Always more to find
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Top Tiering Contributor
Research Leader
To be clear, the first one had already fainted from taking super-effective damage from a Grass attack before the second one came out. I don't see any way Illusion could be the issue here.
Was one of them Gastrodon-East and the other Gastrodon-West? Because yes, that's a bug.

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sometimes in sandstorm, pokemon's HP will randomly go between one percentage point, IE 87% and 88%. Sometimes it's with pokemon immune to SS damage, too.
That's just a graphical thing. Your Pokemon's actual HP (located in the bottom right) stays the exact same, it's just that the graphics thing displays it as going down a percentage point for some reason. It has no effect on the battle, it's just an annoying little aesthetic thing.

LAG

I am having troubles with the game, and when I type, it types slowwwwwwww.... It is having a lag all the time and the motion pictures happens to be in one place and pause, then moves to the next and on

I am having troubles with the game, and when I type, it types slowwwwwwww.... It is having a lag all the time and the motion pictures happens to be in one place and pause, then moves to the next and on
I would recommend trying a different web browser. I had problems like that with Internet Explorer but I don't have those problems using Maxthon. The general consensus is that Chrome is a good browser for PS too

Sometimes it doesn't show the "sash" message when activating focus sash which makes me wonder if it survived on 1HP or something. Also I am pretty sure it swaps gira and gira-o from time to time

Too lazy to check and see if this is reported.

When you use Disable to disable the opponent's Hidden Power, and they try to use it on that turn, it tells you the type of hidden power they have. I really dont think that should happen.

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sometimes it doesn't show the "sash" message when activating focus sash which makes me wonder if it survived on 1HP or something. Also I am pretty sure it swaps gira and gira-o from time to time
1. Yes, that's probably the case.
2. We already know about that.

Relados

fractactical genius
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Too lazy to check and see if this is reported.

When you use Disable to disable the opponent's Hidden Power, and they try to use it on that turn, it tells you the type of hidden power they have. I really dont think that should happen.
There are numerous bugs with Hidden Power right now (that and the encore bug in Random Battles).

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I just had an uber match for Grand Slam, and I used Shadow Strike against the opposing Giratina. What fucked me up was that I lost 4 PP for using the move once. It's most likely that Showdown counts the charge turn as a turn of attack and takes off 1 PP (2 PP in the case of Pressure) when it shouldn't. Since Shadow Strike only has 8 PP, I was only able to throw out 2 Shadow Strikes in a meta littered with Pressure mons.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
The two-turn move PP issue has been noted multiple times in the thread and is listed at the top of the post detailing known bugs.

- Two-turn moves will take 1 PP per turn, instead of 1 PP overall

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Assuming you mean Shadow Force (ShadowStrike is Kitsunoh's signature move), moves with a charge turn take up PP on the charge turn as well. This is a known bug.

CrackinSkulls, sometimes when a Focus Sash activates there's a tiny bit of lag before the HP bar shrinks. Look for that.

Sweet Jesus

Neal and Jack and me, absent lovers...
ok I got 2 bugs.

First one: My cinccino tail slapped a pokemon with effect spore and fell aseep on the first hit, I still got to finish my attack. (I think this happens when cinccino dies to rocky helmet too)

second one: my opponent used u-turn on my poke that had a rocky helmet causing it to die. I still got to see what poke he sent in before sending in mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)