BW2 CAP4 - Playtest Tournament [Sign-ups]

Status
Not open for further replies.
um, I'm interested. new to smogon so don't really understand ho all of this works. How can i use Aurumoth? how does it all work?

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I predict a loss because I have a TERRIBLE internet connection that lasts about 2 minutes on PS, but I'm in!

On a side note: I lost the name "Chastin" on PS to my shit internet, so can I use my alt, NelxKon?
Yes, for sure!

um, I'm interested. new to smogon so don't really understand ho all of this works. How can i use Aurumoth? how does it all work?
You can check out Aurumoth on Pokemon Showdown! and the threads listed in the original post.

Keep the sign ups coming in! I'm pretty sure we've still got room. This will likely close sometime tomorrow.

Yes, for sure!

You can check out Aurumoth on Pokemon Showdown! and the threads listed in the original post.

Keep the sign ups coming in! I'm pretty sure we've still got room. This will likely close sometime tomorrow.
Actually, Birkal, if I am correct, going down from the 32nd slot holder .Robert, the last 8 slots go to DragonUser, Cicada, Princess Bri, Solstice, Gregj91, Pokegod10, Oiawesome, and Chastin. Unless, of course, you are going to have more than 40 slots. Also, how do I multi-quote?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)