CAP 2 Pre-evo - Part 8.2 - Pokédex entry poll 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa, an actual close race between four entries! Who would have thought?

Kaprikorn
tea_and_blues (This has underscores.)
phoopes
Asylum_Rhapsody (This too.)

This poll operates on instant-runoff voting. There have been a lot of polls with four entries in this pre-evo project, and people have indicated that they want to show support for more than one submission in their votes, even if this is actually rather inconsequential. In any case, this means that order matters in your votes, but you may vote for any number of choices that you like. A typical vote might look like this:

Most Preferred
Second Most Preferred
Least Preferred

If the voter wishes, he may post comments on his vote below the actual vote. Only the vote itself should be bold and none of the supplementary text should be bold.
Note that any posts that do not contain a vote will be moderated and the poster warned. If you feel compelled to say something in your own vote, you may do so, but please don't try to incite a discussion here. Keep discussion to the IRC channel, #cap.

This poll will be open for 24 hours. The CAP 2 final product can be seen here.

Necturine so far:

Typing: Grass / Ghost
Abilities: Anticipation / (Telepathy)
Base stats: 49 HP / 55 Atk / 60 Def / 50 SpA / 75 SpD / 51 Spe
Movepool

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
phoopes
Kaprikorn
Assylum_ Rhapsody
tea_and_blues

If I had to pick an entry other than my own, I'd definitely say Kaprikorn's. Though the other two are really solid pieces of writing as well.

EDIT: Added the appropriate underscore in AR's name.

tea_and_blues
Asylum_Rhapsody

Was thinking about Kapricorn's as well, but ultimately I don't like the images (I don't really like the idea of Necturine "bunched" together) or the passive tense in the first sentence of the White entry.

Edit: Added Asylum_Rhapsody because it's better writing - style wise - than the other two and it deserves an upvote. Also it doesn't "bunch" the Pokemon together like grapes or a bug swarm. Necturine already looks a bit bug-like, without adding swarming. I guess that's what bothers me about the idea.

paintseagull

pink wingull
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Asylum_Rhapsody
Kaprikorn
phoopes

capefeather, Asylum's username does have an underscore in it..? Is that what you meant by (this one has underscores/this one has a space)?

Asylum_Rhapsody

My name has an underscore. You can tell if you copy/paste it into a message and them remove the hyperlink. It's Asylum_Rhapsody. =)

Asylum_Rhapsody
phoopes
Kaprikorn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)