CAP 4 - Pre-Evo Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
So while we're waiting for the playtest to start, we can at least get this bit out of the way.

-----

This will be a single bold vote. Make sure that you bold your vote and nothing else! A typical vote might look like the following:

My preferred entry

Any comments that the voter has would go below the votes in non-bold text. Bold text is used to determine what the user's votes are, so none of the supplementary text should be in bold.
Please post only your votes in this thread. Do not respond to other posts, or your posts will be moderated and you may be warned. You are allowed to say whatever you like in relation to your vote at the bottom of your post, but please do not look to begin a discussion. Keep those comments to #cap on IRC.

This poll will be open for 24 hours starting from this post.

You may only vote for one option. The list of possible votes is as follows:

None
One
Two

-----

Note: If we do decide to have a prevo, only then will I or the moderators decide who gets to be the Prevo Leader for CAP 4. Deciding beforehand is just silly.

Have at it!

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Two

So let's recap

- 600 BST
- Nearly seven feet tall
- Can breed
- Has 10,240 egg steps and other miscellaneous bits
- A little bronze caterpillar would be adorable

Totally a pseudo-legendary.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Two

I disagree with bmb's post almost entirely though. Height, weight, egg steps, and other miscellaneous flavor can be altered to accommodate one or zero pre-evos. I vote two because our movepool and stats would be pretty much ridiculous as a stand alone mon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)