CaP 6 Pre-Evo - Part 3 - Art Poll 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Hi Guys! Welcome to Art Poll Number 2! 5 were slain and 5 move onwards in thier pursuit of feathery happiness!

This poll will be run with PBV voting (a form of IRV), the details of which are outlined here. This means that you can vote for as many options as you like, and rank them by your preference. Be aware that order does matter in your votes! Make sure that you bold your votes and nothing else! A typical vote might look like the following:
Most Preferred
Second Most Preferred
Third Most Preferred

Any comments that the voter has would go below the votes in non-bold text. Bold text is used to determine what the user's votes are, so none of the supplementary text should be in bold.
Here are the entries:

Mos-Quitoxe

Yilx

Blue Frog

paintseagull

Kadew

And this list with no images for easy Copy Pasting (Cause I know you are all lazy):

Mos-Quitoxe
Yilx
Blue Frog
paintseagull
Kadew

Get voting! You guys have 24 hours! paintseagull will be closing this and sorting out the next poll/posting some of the other threads as I am away this weekend! Thank you to her!

Our Baby CaP so far:

Type: Steel/Flying
Abilities: Keen Eye / Volt Absorb / Big Pecks
Stats: 35 HP / 72 Atk / 85 Def / 40 SpA / 55 SpD / 88 Spe (375 BST)

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
paintseagull
Mos-Quitoxe
Blue Frog
Yilx
Kadew

I do like all 5 of these designs. I'm just being picky about which I think fits best as the prevo.

Kadew

*bird sounds*
is an Artist Alumnus
Kadew
Yilx
Mos-Quitoxe
paintseagull
Blue Frog

The designs are all so charming , any of them will be great. paintseagull's design is actually one I might love the most, but I have to stand against artificial accessories on a pokemon. Sorry spats bird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)