Complain about your stupid and probably insignificant problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Shiruba funnily enough, I knew someone would mention that youtube needs adds to be used for free I probably should of explained how I already know that in my previous post lol.

@Jorgen sounds awesome, I will look into it!

@The Fourth Chaser :'(

and yes I know how to quote people but its kinda shitty to do from my phone

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I have like 50 GB worth of games on steam I've downloaded this year I wanted to play this summer, but all I've been doing is playing tf2 for a straight seven weeks. I don't know how I'm going to stop.

I have like 50 GB worth of games on steam I've downloaded this year I wanted to play this summer, but all I've been doing is playing tf2 for a straight seven weeks. I don't know how I'm going to stop.
do you really need to stop and play another game if you love the one you're playing right now?

Hey! This thread isn't pointless. When I'm feeling down, I like to come on it.

...and tell myself, "well at least you aren't that whiny and pathetic."

My life story about why I'm so bitter:
It also didn't help that despite working my butt off to get a high SAT score (800 verbal, 800 math, 740 writing, I studied my ASS off in hopes of getting into a good school), I got rejected from most colleges (including my dream school, Harvey Mudd, got waitlisted from 5, rejected 5, accepted 5), and couldn't afford a school I wanted to go to (all of which left me bitter), so I accepted a second rate school which I'm transferring out of because I mentally couldn't handle being close to home (also not at the levels of the schools I was dreaming for, but I"m settling now because being at my own city is important for my mental sanity) and didn't like the environment there. Meanwhile, my good friend has an awesome girlfriend, is going to his dream school at the Naval Academy, is naturally charismatic (basically the opposite of being autistic), a girl I liked senior year had a crush on him instead of me, and I would give anything to be like him. I would probably be willing to give up half my lifespan or more to be like him. Oh and he can drink responsibly too without any problems and never had suicidal depression (he literally doesn't understand it or why someone would want to be suicidal). He doesn't need to see a psych or a doctor or take pills just to have a modicum of sanity, he just is sane and intelligent and good with girls. I'm good friends with him and I'm open with him about my jealousy, but I still wish I was like him.

I know it's irrational, but I've had this jealousy ever since junior year and it's killing me that my autism holds me back from having a good relationship with someone (that I want partly because my first ever experience with a huge crush ended with her killing herself and I want a better experience with love) and that I can never learn to be as charismatic as him. I see the results in real life with how he draws people to him and away from me (not purposefully away from me) and it always breaks my heart. I feel like I work hard and get nothing of value from it. I seriously wonder what the point of living is if all of my efforts seem to fail somehow, and despite seeing a therapist and taking meds, and exercising and yoga and shit I"m still lost and angry and sometimes I want to fall asleep and never wake up.

Sorry for the emoness.

Girlfriend broke up with me because there was another guy

She said it was "because we weren't spending enough time together"

Her last words to me were "still loved you with all my heart," what the fuck is that shit

On that note, Spies in TF2. I just want to build a teleporter for my team, why does there always have to be a spy with the sole interest of sapping it?

Tried laughing gas at the dentist today. Didn't feel shit, and he didn't increase the settings even after saying it didn't work so I basically wasted 50 bucks.

Also, I have a cavity now that needs to be filled next week. Just great.

Alice

The worst taste in music
I am in Japan and want to buy Phoenix wright vs. prof Layton but my 3ds XL is not compatible with the Japanese region and I can't read Japanese.

I can read it for you, dw go ahead and buy it i got your back <3

so i failed math apparently. my bus never showed up so i couldn't get there for my final. my mum flipped her shit on me for it.

i hope i don't get the same teacher next year, though. her teaching style was pretty much the opposite of my learning style, she had the most annoying voice ever [quite nasal] and she was a total bitch to boot, getting on peoples' cases and making them feel like shit whenever they failed a test, telling people that things are 'easy' when they're continuously having trouble with them, and getting her nose in other peoples' business unnecessarily - wasn't just me, obviously, but half the class at least i saw this shit happen to on a semi-regular basis [no wonder a good portion didn't come as much/dropped out]. low marks for many were pretty common, too, though i'm not sure if that happens in high school in general.

probably good that i failed, i guess. half the shit didn't make sense anyway. if i passed it'd probably have been by the skin of my teeth, and i'd have probably failed next term.

Well, you can tell yourself that it's not as dumb as being late for a math test, rushing into the wrong room, and wondering why they never went over these problems in the refresher class the day before. Doesn't matter that I got many of them right, it doesn't count. Bah, I blame bureaucracy.

so we have the most nosy neighbour ever and she is just so annoying

she walks into our house without knocking or asking like it's a goddamn pokemon game or something [does this a lot] and starts talking to my mum with her awful voice that makes her sound like a senile goat and she just feels the need to talk how shitty kids are these days all the damn time and just general old woman talk and it's just like 'i wanna punch you in the fucking mouth'

i know i sound like some edgy little teenager or whatever but arughhhh my mum is actually not that bad a lot of the time but this woman

please god no

so we have the most nosy neighbour ever and she is just so annoying

she walks into our house without knocking or asking like it's a goddamn pokemon game or something [does this a lot] and starts talking to my mum with her awful voice that makes her sound like a senile goat and she just feels the need to talk how shitty kids are these days all the damn time and just general old woman talk and it's just like 'i wanna punch you in the fucking mouth'

i know i sound like some edgy little teenager or whatever but arughhhh my mum is actually not that bad a lot of the time but this woman

please god no
Same thing with me, and her son broken my DS! She also used me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)