Creative (and good) Movesets (READ THE OP FIRST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not sure if i can post a doubles set here , but this one is really fun to use.

Porygon-z @ choice scarf.
Nature: Modest
Ability: Adaptability
EV'S:252 SPA , 252 SPE , 4 HP
Moves: Trick , thunder wave, thunderbolt, ice beam

Gallade @ lifeorb
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Steadfast
EV'S: 252 ATK , 252 SPE 4HP
Moves: Close combat , Psycho cut , Skill swap , Bulk-up/Sword dance

I was trying to find some good uses for skill swap , and so i came up with this set. The idea is to cripple one of the opposing pokemons with either twave or trick right off the bat.If they are dumb enough to use fake out on gallade , have fun sweeping the team for sure. Then gallade uses skill swap to get a double stab on his already high power moves. (CC goes from 180 to 240 , psycho cut goes from 105 to 140). To demonstrate the power of this set , ive done some damage calcs
Gallade @ life orb with adaptability close combat vs physically defensive skarmory ( 252hp , 252 def , impish) : 56.3% - 66.5% . A solid KO after a sword dance.

Gallade @ life orb with adaptability psycho cut vs physically defensive zapdos( tough they are rare nowadays) : 41.3% - 49.1% , a 2ko when SR is up , or a ko after a sword dance.

Gallade @ life orb with adaptability psycho cut vs physically defensive Jellicent ( 252 HP , 252 DEF , BOLD) : 42.8% - 50.5% , good shot at a 2ko with SR up , or a ko after a sword dance.

What counters this set are pokemon faster than Gallade ( tough they can be crippled with twave/trick) and ghost/dark pokemon.( and stuff like slowbro , luckily they are uncommon. Because its a 2v2 metagame , his partner can take care of those pokes. Boltbeam is added on poryz to give good coverage alongside Gallade. Running adamant over jolly turns a lot of possible 2kos into certain 2kos( and possible kos into certian kos after a SD) , but laying down SR on the field does that job to.

I was thinking of better pokes that can make use of adaptability , unfortunately we still have no ghost/fight poke with perfect coverage :(.

^If you're playing CAP Revenankh

It's not really creative, but running Ice Beam on Slowbro is pretty handy for the Dragons that come in expecting a Psychic at worst.

I use this set on a rain team, and believe it or not, it has done wonderfully.

Blastoise (M) @ Leftovers Trait: Rain Dish
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Substitute
- Protect
- Roar
- Brine/Scald

It's basically the StallRein for Rain teams (StallToise, if you will,) and it is great. It gets Rain dish through the Dream World, and it has been released. Obviously, it helps if you have Drizzle Politoed on your team to get the rain up for Rain Dish to work. This set really does well if you have Toxic Spikes set up on your opponent's side, as you can just Substitute, Protect, rinse and repeat, until they are taken out by the Toxic. Roar is also good to shuffle the team to get everything Toxiced. I use Brine on this Blastoise mainly because this thing is not really meant to dish out big damage on its own. Hydro Pump has bad accuracy, Surf isn't really necessary, and, really, after subbing and Protecting a few times, the opponent is usually under 50% of HP, so you can fire off your rain-boosted 130 base power STAB Brines for decent damage. I slashed Scald in there too for a couple of reasons. One being that it is helpful if you are up against a Steel, Poison, or Flying Type. Since the Toxic Spikes Won't affect them, Scald could give them a burn. It isn't as good for this set as the opponent being Toxiced, but it's helpful. Secondly, I'm being told that Brine and Rain dish are not allowed together, even though I've used them in Smogon's Standard OU, so Scald is the next best choice for the reasons listed before. Max HP, and I gave it equal defenses, just because I'm not very good with EVing these kinds of things.

Anyway, I thought I would post this here. I'm not entirely sure if it's very original or not, and I'm sorry if this is already posted here, but I've never seen one of these, so I figured I would try it out, and it has had immense success, and I encourage everyone to try it out as well, maybe come up with a better EV spread.

@above the whole point of stallrein is to stall out the opponent taking hail damage. Obviously rain isn't damaging, so the strategy is much less effective with blastoise.

Edit: brine is illegal with rain dish blastoise due to it no longer being a tm in gen V, and because it is a male only dw ability(I think), it is incompatible with egg moves.

I realize that, but really, the whole gist of this thing is just to rack up Toxic damage, and just be an annoyer as much as it is a staller. I realize this isn't perfect, but in my experiences, it has worked out pretty well.

And whoops, didn't realize that. It is allowed on the Smogon PO Server's Standard OU, but if it's a problem, I could just change it to Scald or something.

And whoops, didn't realize that. It is allowed on the Smogon PO Server's Standard OU, but if it's a problem, I could just change it to Scald or something.
It is a problem. It's technically classed under banned move combinations, but you can use it on the server because not all the scripts are functioning correctly yet. You'll however get into trouble if you get caught running Brine though...

Scald is still good though, but Tentacruel trolls Blastoise back and forth. Ridiculous SpD to eat Scalds and absorbs TSpikes.

@ Life Orb
Lonely (+Atk, -Def)
44 Atk / 252 SpA / 212 Spe
Chlorophyll
-Leaf Storm
-Hidden Power Fire
-Sucker Punch
-Low Kick

This is the Shiftry that I used to use as an anti weather lead. It was part of my sun team that was meant to take on opposing weather teams both in sun and out of it (I used it in my archived warstory but I used it as death fodder to make sure I could Pursuit a Sub/CM Latias). I've found that it works well as both an anti weather 'mon and as a way to wear down threats like Heatran for another sweeper (I used Venusaur but Volcarona should work too). Here are some calc's for it.

Leaf Storm vs. 4/0 Neutral Nature Politoed (144.1 - 170.2%)

Leaf Storm vs. 252/252 Positive Nature Politoed (87.5 - 103.1%) 19.9% Chance to OHKO, but not many people run this set.

Modest Scarf Politoed'd Ice Beam vs. Shiftry (83.5 - 98.4%) Never an OHKO as a lead. Most people think it OHKOs so they stay in.

Low Kick vs. 4/0 Neutral Tyranitar (139.2 - 163.7%)

Low Kick vs. 252/0 Neutral Tyranitar (117.8 - 138.6%)

Leaf Storm vs. 252/0 Neutral Hippowdon (126.2 - 149%)

Leaf Storm vs. 252/252 Positive Hippowdon (97.1 - 114.8%) 83.6% chance to OHKO

Those are the three main weather abusers and it will only lose to prediction, Scarf Tyranitar, or a low damage roll on the lesser used Hippowdon set. Shiftry also works against some top threats even outside of sun.

Low Kick vs. 4/0 Neutral Heatran (76.2 - 89.8%) Not the best calc, but Heatran isn't fast enough to work with such low health and it can be easily revenge killed.

Sucker Punch vs. 4/0 Neutral Latios (102.1 - 121.2%)

Sucker Punch vs. 4/0 Neutral Starmie (113.4 - 134.1%)

Sucker Punch vs. 4/0 Neutral Chandelure (107.6 - 126.7%)

I would post more calc's, but I'm feeling lazy.

A Registeel I've been using with positive results:

Registeel @ Leftovers
Trait: Clear Body
EVs: 204 HP / 88 Atk / 216 SDef
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Iron Head
- DynamicPunch
- Zap Cannon
- Hone Claws

It looks a bit stupid at first glance and I was originally just using it for a laugh, but it works much better than expected. It cripples, forces switches, abuses hax, sweeps sometimes, takes hits, you name it. For anyone who doesn't know how the accuracy boost works, here's a summary:

0 Hone Claws = 50% DP/ZC accuracy
1 Hone Claws = 66.7% DP/ZC accuracy
2 Hone Claws = 83.3% DP/ZC accuracy
3+ Hone Claws = 100% DP/ZC accuracy

This looks like way too much setup to be effective at all, but it's entirely possible when you combine it with Registeel's 80/150/150 defences and 12 resistances. I tend to get at least two boosts whenever I use it, which tends to be enough to make the set work. Zap Cannon first to paralyse, then outspeed and Dynamicpunch to build up more status, then Iron Head as much as you like. Or more Hone Claws, whatever strikes your fancy at the time. Your opponent will be fighting through 30% flinch chance * 50% confusion chance * 25% paralysis chance to try and hit you while you fire off boosted Iron Heads or whatever the situation calls for. It's a bit like a Jirachi with better typing and even more staying power, minus Wish. This Registeel generally works best in the earlygame, paralysing/confusing/heavily denting whatever it pleases while racking up hazards if you have them, which you'll be very thankful for once you've set up with your lategame sweeper of choice. The real beauty of the set is that it's completely unexpected. Most people expect a set with four of SR/TWave/Iron Head/EQ/Ice Punch/Toxic/Rest/Curse/Explosion, leading them to either try and take the status or hit it with feeble attacks, not fearing Registeel's 75/75 attack stats. Either way, it buys you time to get boosts.

EVs can be tailored however you like, especially since Registeel can take physical and special hits, but this is just my take on it.

This Registeel set sounds pretty neato. My main concern is what you will do to pokemon like Gliscor who resist Dynamic Punch, are immune to Zap cannon, and (presumably) take peanuts from Iron Head. Are there any preferable team mates you like to pair with it?

Well, I've only used it on one team so far which was more geared towards a different strategy, but I'm in the process of making another one and it looks like Latios would work nicely with it. Latios resists everything that Registeel doesn't and Registeel resists all of Latios' weaknesses. Latios hits hard on the special side and could really use the support that Registeel gives it on the physical side. Vaporeon could be good too; it can take on defensive Grounds and eat Earthquakes aimed at Registeel for breakfast, plus provide much-appreciated Wish support. Hazards are good, but Toxic Spikes screw up the paralysis so I would advise against those in particular.

A Registeel I've been using with positive results:

Registeel @ Leftovers
Trait: Clear Body
EVs: 204 HP / 88 Atk / 216 SDef
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Iron Head
- DynamicPunch
- Zap Cannon
- Hone Claws

It looks a bit stupid at first glance and I was originally just using it for a laugh, but it works much better than expected. It cripples, forces switches, abuses hax, sweeps sometimes, takes hits, you name it. For anyone who doesn't know how the accuracy boost works, here's a summary:

0 Hone Claws = 50% DP/ZC accuracy
1 Hone Claws = 66.7% DP/ZC accuracy
2 Hone Claws = 83.3% DP/ZC accuracy
3+ Hone Claws = 100% DP/ZC accuracy

This looks like way too much setup to be effective at all, but it's entirely possible when you combine it with Registeel's 80/150/150 defences and 12 resistances. I tend to get at least two boosts whenever I use it, which tends to be enough to make the set work. Zap Cannon first to paralyse, then outspeed and Dynamicpunch to build up more status, then Iron Head as much as you like. Or more Hone Claws, whatever strikes your fancy at the time. Your opponent will be fighting through 30% flinch chance * 50% confusion chance * 25% paralysis chance to try and hit you while you fire off boosted Iron Heads or whatever the situation calls for. It's a bit like a Jirachi with better typing and even more staying power, minus Wish. This Registeel generally works best in the earlygame, paralysing/confusing/heavily denting whatever it pleases while racking up hazards if you have them, which you'll be very thankful for once you've set up with your lategame sweeper of choice. The real beauty of the set is that it's completely unexpected. Most people expect a set with four of SR/TWave/Iron Head/EQ/Ice Punch/Toxic/Rest/Curse/Explosion, leading them to either try and take the status or hit it with feeble attacks, not fearing Registeel's 75/75 attack stats. Either way, it buys you time to get boosts.

EVs can be tailored however you like, especially since Registeel can take physical and special hits, but this is just my take on it.
This set can only be described in one word.

Awesome.

Completely takes advantage of Hone Claws' boost, while doing pseudo-paraflinch. I might try this out when I make my next UU team. I'd actually put the ATK EVs into SpA, because HC doesn't boost SpA. It's quite a pity that it doesn't have Drain Punch though(which is retarded, Regirock doesn't have fists but gets it).

I must agree. That kicks so much ass, and I'm going to definitely try it out. Couple this baby with Wish Support and you've got a Jirachi that doesn't suck. :D.

I really liked that Registeel as well. Did you thought about to use 252 HP spread? I mean his stats are great in both defenses.

The concept is nice, but in practice it's a little shaky. There are plenty of things that resist or are immune to one of those moves (try Excadrill for starters) that can deal massive damage back. On top of that, you're relying on a move that hits 2/3rds of the time to actually do anything (and I even gave you a Hone Claws boost). The offensive power is also sort of lacking.

I mean, I hate using Focus Blast and Stone Edge. This set takes those worries of those moves missing, amplifies them, and then removes some offensive power. In short, I can only see it working against poor opponents. At best, it's good for a laugh.

The concept is nice, but in practice it's a little shaky. There are plenty of things that resist or are immune to one of those moves (try Excadrill for starters) that can deal massive damage back. On top of that, you're relying on a move that hits 2/3rds of the time to actually do anything (and I even gave you a Hone Claws boost). The offensive power is also sort of lacking.

I mean, I hate using Focus Blast and Stone Edge. This set takes those worries of those moves missing, amplifies them, and then removes some offensive power. In short, I can only see it working against poor opponents. At best, it's good for a laugh.
I agree that it sounds better on paper than it would actually play out. It's definitely more suited to UU in my opinion. Or just for fun. But it's still a really cool idea! Just seems VERY difficult to pull off considering the strength of the Fighting and Ground moves that are going to be coming at him, especially in OU (which I assume you were talking about because you said Latios or Vaporeon as a partner). Without recovery, I can see him being forced out a lot and having to start over.

But the surprise factor in UU will definitely get him at least one Hone Claws, and his natural bulk plus Hone Claws will make him into a beast of a tank for sure.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I would keep the Atk EVs to make the most out of the Hone Claws boost - Zap Cannon is really only for paralyzing opponents and for type coverage.

I understand that your HP EVs would give you the Leftovers number, but according to X-Act's Defense EV applet, 244 HP / 176 SDef gives you overall better Special Defense (and Defense).

On that Registeel set, I may end up using it in UU. I only suggest evening out the defensive EVs. Registeel has even defences, so 252 SP Def and a +Def -Spd nature might be better than pure SP Def.

I love my Tentacruel set:
Tentacruel @ Leftovers/Black Sludge
Trait: Rain Dish
EVs: (can't remember right now, but I think it was 252 hp, 252 Def, 4 Speed with the +Def -Atk nature)
Moves:
Substitute
Confuse Ray
Scald
Rapid Spin

Essentially, come in on a weak special move, sub, then start confuse raying. This set is used primarily on my Rain Stall team and is one of my many counters to SD Scizor. Simply come in on the SD, sub on the second SD, then COnfuse ray on the Bullet punch, then repeatedly Sub until he kills himself. I can even use it to stall Reinculuses. Scald is for spreading burn, although it does weaken the Confusion damage.

Lately im loving this Zoroark, it pulls some serious Late game sweeps:

Zoroark @ LifeOrb/Leftovers
Trait: Illusion
EVs: 252 SpA, 252 Speed, 4 hp Modest
Moves:
Agility
Dark Pulse/Night Burst
Focus Blast
Flamethrower

This guy can easily get an agility up especially when illusion activates and from ther hes has enough speed to outspeed Exca and sweep

Lately im loving this Zoroark, it pulls some serious Late game sweeps:

Zoroark @ LifeOrb/Leftovers
Trait: Illusion
EVs: 252 SpA, 252 Speed, 4 hp Modest
Moves:
Agility
Dark Pulse/Night Burst
Focus Blast
Flamethrower

This guy can easily get an agility up especially when illusion activates and from ther hes has enough speed to outspeed Exca and sweep
Not a bad set. I actually run a similar one, but mine's Timid and has Nasty Plot instead. But I always have it with a Focus Sash to ensure that it can get in a Nasty Plot.

Now, I've been using this set for a while on random matchup with some success.

Garbodor @ Black Sludge
Adamant nature
252 Atk/128 HP/128 Speed*
Ability:Stench
~Rock Polish
~Gunk Shot
~Rock Blast
~DoubleSlap

*HP and Speed EVs are an approximation. They're more or less evenly split. I didn't keep exact count.

The point of this is to abuse Stench's great new effect of flinch-causing with multi-hit moves such as Rock Blast and DoubleSlap. Rock Polish is to allow Garbodor to outspeed the opponent (kind of a requirement for flinching), and Gunk Shot as a filler/powerful STAB move. I wish this thing got Earthquake, though. But like I say, it's worked for me. Hell, it took a STAB Volt Switch from a friggin' Zapdos, and didn't even lose half its health! Add to that the fact that it defeated said Zapdos, and I have the Battle Video to prove it.

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I watched that battle video and it did beat that zapdos to dah ground! the stench combo is very interesting

by the way I have two sets that can be very effective:

1)Rampardos W/lifeorb moldbreaker/sheer force
adamant nature
evs 4hp 252atck 252spe
rock polish
swords dance
stone edge/rock slide
earthquake

The ru terrakion, send rampardos in on something it can force out and use the respective boosting move. depending on the opponent's playstyle this can function as both a sweeper and a wallbreaker ,which makes it more effective than the other rampardos sets with only one boosting move. outclassed by rhyperior though.

2)Kecleon W/leftovers
adamant nature
evs 220hp 252atck 36def
substitute
focus punch
sucker punch
recover
this combines three combos together Subpunch ,Subsucker and Subroost, (except without the loss of a flying type). this set is basically the subpuncher kangaskhan with reliable recovery. it is also notable that with some prediction you can be very hard to hit even without a sub up they attack, sucker punch, they dont attack, focus punch
this kecleon is not outclassed due to its double edged sword,color change. you can force a switch and get a free sub by switching into attacks that resist themselves (works great as a choice counter). evs give it slightly more physical bulk than 252 hp Kecleon.

^^Rampardos set is pretty much standard Rampardos without Head Smash.
Keckleon set is interesting and viable, but you'd have to do a much better job at explaining how this set isn't outclassed in every way by the other sub-punchers. Color Change is a disadvantage because it can be easily exploited by a (s)crafty opponent.

One very overlooked wall is Cradily, who under sandstorm with 252 SpD evs reaches 626 Special Defense without a beneficial nature. This allows you to put the rest of your evs into Special Attack or Physical Defense.

Here's a set I use that takes advantage of instant sandstorm from Hippo/Ttar, plus Cradily's excellent DW ability Storm Drain to net free switches and wall the hell out of other teams:

Cradily @ Leftovers
Trait: Storm Drain
Nature: Bold (+Def, -Atk)
EVs: 4 Def/252 SpA/252 SpD
>Toxic
>Recover
>Energy Ball/AncientPower
>AncientPower/Sludge Bomb
This set, with sandstorm support, can be a demon in mid to late game. Its main objective is to serve as an unexpected special wall that will stop many common sweepers in their tracks. For example, Scarf Latios Draco Meteor doesn't even 2HKO with Stealth Rock, which forces a switch since Cradily can easily stall out 8 PP. Storm Drain, while taking away some of Cradily's 4th Gen options like Giga Drain, Earth Power, and Suction Cups, makes up for the loss by allowing Cradily to switch into any Politoed, Rain or not, and come away with +1 Special Attack. Toxic and Recover form the core of the moveset, stalling out anything without a powerful Fighting, Steel, or Ice attack. Energy Ball and Ancient Power together form Cradily's dual stab combination, although you can run Sludge Bomb to get coverage against Breloom and Virizion.

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
^^Rampardos set is pretty much standard Rampardos without Head Smash.
Keckleon set is interesting and viable, but you'd have to do a much better job at explaining how this set isn't outclassed in every way by the other sub-punchers. Color Change is a disadvantage because it can be easily exploited by a (s)crafty opponent.

One very overlooked wall is Cradily, who under sandstorm with 252 SpD evs reaches 626 Special Defense without a beneficial nature. This allows you to put the rest of your evs into Special Attack or Physical Defense.

Here's a set I use that takes advantage of instant sandstorm from Hippo/Ttar, plus Cradily's excellent DW ability Storm Drain to net free switches and wall the hell out of other teams:

Cradily @ Leftovers
Trait: Storm Drain
Nature: Bold (+Def, -Atk)
EVs: 4 Def/252 SpA/252 SpD
>Toxic
>Recover
>Energy Ball/AncientPower
>AncientPower/Sludge Bomb
This set, with sandstorm support, can be a demon in mid to late game. Its main objective is to serve as an unexpected special wall that will stop many common sweepers in their tracks. For example, Scarf Latios Draco Meteor doesn't even 2HKO with Stealth Rock, which forces a switch since Cradily can easily stall out 8 PP. Storm Drain, while taking away some of Cradily's 4th Gen options like Giga Drain, Earth Power, and Suction Cups, makes up for the loss by allowing Cradily to switch into any Politoed, Rain or not, and come away with +1 Special Attack. Toxic and Recover form the core of the moveset, stalling out anything without a powerful Fighting, Steel, or Ice attack. Energy Ball and Ancient Power together form Cradily's dual stab combination, although you can run Sludge Bomb to get coverage against Breloom and Virizion.
252 hp is always a better option to maximize overall bulk unless you get an extra point from a different spread (like my kecleon) otherwise great set.

as a response to your post i believe that rock polish and choice scarf are the most used sets on rampardos, not my double dance set and reliable 50 percent hp recovery is the reason to use kecleon, plus kecleon will be behind a sub most of the time and color change doesn't activate behind a sub. by the way what about this lileep to go along with cradily

Lileep W/eviolite Storm drain/suction cups
bold
evs 252hp 200def 56spdef
Stockpile
recover
giga drain/substitute
toxic
(Read: ALWAYS USE WITH SANDSTORM) if used correctly this will make the opponent cry. with eviolite this reaches defenses of 336/360/551 defenses in a sandstorm, one stockpile makes those defenses 336/540/826. from there you toxic stall opponents and recover hp with giga drain/or use sub your choice this set is almost impossible to break through without a crit or toxic (Hint switch it in on a twave) its defenses with this spread are higher than cradilys with the same spread and has equal physical bulk to scrafty invested in max/max defenses and hp. this set is stopped by steel types unless you can stall them out.

252 hp is always a better option to maximize overall bulk unless you get an extra point from a different spread (like my kecleon) otherwise great set.

as a response to your post i believe that rock polish and choice scarf are the most used sets on rampardos, not my double dance set and reliable 50 percent hp recovery is the reason to use kecleon, plus kecleon will be behind a sub most of the time and color change doesn't activate behind a sub. by the way what about this lileep to go along with cradily

Lileep W/eviolite Storm drain/suction cups
bold
evs 252hp 200def 56spdef
Stockpile
recover
giga drain/substitute
toxic
(Read: ALWAYS USE WITH SANDSTORM) if used correctly this will make the opponent cry. with eviolite this reaches defenses of 336/360/551 defenses in a sandstorm, one stockpile makes those defenses 336/540/826. from there you toxic stall opponents and recover hp with giga drain/or use sub your choice this set is almost impossible to break through without a crit or toxic (Hint switch it in on a twave) its defenses with this spread are higher than cradilys with the same spread and has equal physical bulk to scrafty invested in max/max defenses and hp. this set is stopped by steel types unless you can stall them out.
That set's even more ridiculous then my Cradily set. I'm going to try that right now.

Togekiss @Choice Band
252 HP/252 Att + Adamant
Hustle
Drain Punch
ExtremeSpeed
Counter/Roost
Trick

When people see Togekiss, they see a special attacker. And so out comes the special wall - all awful abusers of a tricked Choice Band.

Choice Band/Hustle'd ExtremeSpeed 2HKOS almost everything that does not resist it (not including stealth rock). Drain Punch covers the Normal resistors, and the regained health never hurts.

I go with counter myself (252 HP/ 0 def can take a stone edge from many, many abusers of the attack) for fun, but Roost is also viable, providing you would already have Tricked by then.

Counters: Ghosts; specifically gengar/dusclops. If you can predict these switches, Trick cripples 'em and leaves gives you a free switch or turn of set-up.

If someone could do some calcs on this if interested, that'd be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)