Mafia vs Village dndmaf d2

I'm probably going to be killed soon, since my role's out in the open, and so I'd like claims from everyone. Just flavor name, but if you feel up to it, then you can tell me more.

[1:15 AM] Slightly Outdated Meme: Ah
[1:16 AM] Slightly Outdated Meme: @Twin will you finally claim flavor name to me then?
[1:16 AM] Slightly Outdated Meme: :^)
[1:16 AM] Twin: nah
[1:17 AM] Bald Taxman: You should claim role not flavor name
[1:17 AM] Bald Taxman: Strike while the iron is hot, show you have a claim that fits how you targeted jalmont n0
[1:17 AM] Bald Taxman: If not then you might be mafia and we have a d1 lynch
[1:17 AM] Twin: no thanks

Vote Twin

So no lynches are cool and all but it's not like we have NOTHING to go on..

I said this on Discord but Leet has probably the most credible claim so far, a strong village info role with a result

You guys are only dragging this down because of dragons, but if I had to guess dragons are probably just a subset of village with more powerful roles and some element of a masonry

Jalmont n pidge if the claims you guys got doesn't enforce this you can pm me about it, but yeah, don't see what's the issue with the dragons

I said this on Discord but Leet has probably the most credible claim so far, a strong village info role with a result

You guys are only dragging this down because of dragons, but if I had to guess dragons are probably just a subset of village with more powerful roles and some element of a masonry

Jalmont n pidge if the claims you guys got doesn't enforce this you can pm me about it, but yeah, don't see what's the issue with the dragons
if you replace the words "subset of village" there with "group", then you get something that sounds exactly like a 3rd party

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)