Double Alias Mafia - Game Over! The Core wins!

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'd like if more people voted on the other lynch, as most of your aliases are in hands of the mafia already, don't hold back for that reason please.

Speaking of those who voted there already: I liked you better before your name change Stamboul.

Lynch LonelyNess

Also see this quote from the update:

I was hoping Agape would be one of these suckers, since he's that useless, but he wasn't.
I'm Jerusalem as everybody knows except as it seems the village. So please stop lynching me, I'm the most useless role in the game barring that EW thing if it's real.

Here's my role:

Role PM

To: Jerusalem
You are Harry Belafonte. You are aligned with the Rest.

Daaaaaaay-o! Daylight come and me wan' go home! Unfortunately, you cannot go home yet. Mister Tallyman will have to tally you banana first.

At the end of every day, you will receive a count of how many votes have been cast by anonymous aliases, and how many have been cast by smogon aliases. If someone's vote counts for less or more than one, that will be taken into account.

If one of your aliases dies, you will no longer receive the corresponding count.

You win if the Rest win.
I've claimed to everybody because I'm so useless that the mafia won't kill me. So now because lynching me would be both lame and a shame, I suggest that

1) Village leaders give us a better lynch target
or
2) No lynch

LightWolf

lightwoof
You claimed to have been hooked and here are some strange things about it:
1, You claimed a completely different flavour than that the hooker used.
2, You couldn't even be told that you were hooked in the first place since you have no night role... I have asked many times about this addressing different situations every time and he said something along the lines of: "Yes I think you wouldn't be hooked"

Well, I got a message stating that someone tried to mind control me to stop my night action but failed because of unknown reasons. What I think of this is that either the hooker/redirector is lying and mafia or that you're mafia.

You can even check my results to confirm that my role is what I said it to be, if you have them from the previous village leaders.

Lynch me=1 vote less from the village, mafia laughs
No lynch=mafia laughs a bit less

You can lynch me if you think the village has enough votes to win this game, I'm not a big loss to the village.

LightWolf

lightwoof
Your role working doesn't prove much tbh. It has been proven that the mafia have some roles made for false claims, and as I said who cares if you said you got that, you shouldn't have gotten is the main problem here.

Also that your name is in the update doesn't mean shit... everyone's name was(and even then your name is said where a mafia died so if it did mean something then yeah...)

Go on if you want to continue with this, I won't have any more evidence. I can only hope that I turn to a super-powerful neutral upon death, as I will be even more useless after one of my aliases dies (won't get accurate results)...

I'd like to notice you to do a "No Lynch" in forums today instead of lynching me (Jerusalem). This is because I don't approve of randlynching me just for lynch-voting accent after he was "rat-cleaned" last day.

I'm defending myself because I will be of absolutely no use if one of my aliases dies...

We need to lynch mafia, not villagers. Unfortunately I don't have any mafia alias so we have to suffice with a no lynch.

Though shouldn't the village lead be doing this and not me O_o

LightWolf

lightwoof
I'd like to notice you to do a "No Lynch" in forums today instead of lynching me (Jerusalem). This is because I don't approve of randlynching me just for lynch-voting accent after he was "rat-cleaned" last day.

I'm defending myself because I will be of absolutely no use if one of my aliases dies...

We need to lynch mafia, not villagers. Unfortunately I don't have any mafia alias so we have to suffice with a no lynch.

Though shouldn't the village lead be doing this and not me O_o
Sigh Agape, I hope you are not serious... though most likely you are...

Do you really think that the reason for this lynch is that???

I already provided my reasons for the lynch but you clearly have been avoiding to address them other than "they are lying", but the fact still remains, you shouldn't have been hooked in the first place(While Mekkah reserved the right to lie, it seems it's more like being forced by a role to do so)

Also seriously more people should vote there before the mafia decides to use that vote for themselves.

Counting down the votes, don't mind me.

Lonelyness:
1. Lightwolf
2. Shade
3. Lesm46
4. jumpluff
5. Coronis
6. Agape
7. Fishin
8. zerowing

Also, day 4 ends in about 4 hours, or when Mekkah is here to update this.

Here are my results to prove my role, though I should have done this first:

d1
Mekkah said:
Four men voted on Smogon.
One man voted on the Anonymous forums.
d2
Mekkah said:
14 votes in the Smogon thread
14 votes in the anonymous thread
d3
Mekkah said:
Note that only these votes are counted for the Smogon ones.

Smogon: 12 votes total
Anonymous: 11 votes total
As you can see +2 votes d2 in forums, +1 d3 in forums and +1 d3 on Smogon.

Sorry if this uncovered a mayor/triple mayor. I had to do this to clean myself.

That's all info I have, we still have time to stop this failing lynch.

Majority on Smogon.

Now if LonelyNess had really been a psychic, he might have been able to see this coming.

You are Billy Blaze. You are aligned with the Core.

To most people on earth, you are Billy Blaze, 8-year old genius. But the rest of the galaxy knows better: you are Commander Keen, savior of the universe time and time again. Armed with your self-made ray gun, you aren't afraid of anything.

As Commander Keen, you like to have the situation under control. This isn't possible if the Rest unite so easily. At night, you may send a PM entitled Night X - Shooting USER with the ray gun. You will zap your target from behind, stunning them, rendering them useless (and thus, dead) for the rest of the game. Unlike other night actions, this ability works instantly the moment the host reads the PM, so your target will be eliminated publically during the night, and after that the night will not end. This action cannot be blocked or prevented in any way.

Obviously, such an ability has drawbacks. The first one is that you can only use it once in the game. The second one is that it can only be used on someone who, in some way or another, asked for the Rest (or "the village") to claim to them/contact him/etc. I will not be extremely anal about this, but you'd do best to check it with me before firing!

Every member of the Core has a different way of disposing of enemies, but to avoid unneeded attention, only aaaa of you will be able to murder every night. If this honor falls onto you, you will stun your target, stuff them in the Bean-with-Bacon Megarocket, fly to outside of the atmosphere and throw them out. They will suffocate in outer space, killing them.

You can use as many abilities during the night as you like.

You win if the Core wins.

As you may or may not have noticed, his alter ego was Vancouver. LonelyNess will not be helping the planning of the Core, unlike Accent, so if you want to talk to him like dead to dead then feel free to.

And deadline. It looks like Jerusalem had to bite the dust as well.

You are Harry Belafonte. You are aligned with the Rest.

Daaaaaaay-o! Daylight come and me wan' go home! Unfortunately, you cannot go home yet. Mister Tallyman will have to tally you banana first.

At the end of every day, you will receive a count of how many votes have been cast by anonymous aliases, and how many have been cast by smogon aliases. If someone's vote counts for less or more than one, that will be taken into account.

If one of your aliases dies, you will no longer receive the corresponding count.

You win if the Rest win.

Nothing fancy, move on. Night 5 deadline is Thursday, January 14th, same time as ever.

Night 5 will probably end early if the last few people send me their targets.

I will also shorten the next day to 24 hours unless several people have a problem with it (voice it privately).

EDIT: ALL PMS IN ALMOST A DAY BEFORE DEADLINE I LOVE YOU ALL

This upate is skitttles style!

The first body you notice is that of shade. Another victim of the unknown potion.

You are Michael Blomkvist. You are aligned with the Rest.

You are a famed columnist for Millennium magazine, having exposed many economical frauds through well researched articles. You're also quite handsome, and almost any female you interact with ends up next to you in bed.

At night, you may send a PM entitled Night X - Doing Background Research on USER. You will spend all night trying to find all possible information about your target, and have it ready by the morning.

Your work involves incriminating people who would rather stay under the radar. Therefore, your boss and fuckbuddy Erika Berger said it would be extremely dangerous to publicize your personal information. You are not allowed to post your role PM, in part or completely, anywhere. If you are caught doing so, you will be fired from Millennium.

You win if the Rest win.

A crushing blow indeed. The next gruesome murder has been on Beijing. Apparently, the city recently had its name changed to TM Trainer Charmeleon. Which is rather fitting because its recently stretched HP bar has been depleted by a burn. Traces of frost and poison were also found.

You are Hannibal Smith. You are aligned with the Rest.

You are the brains of the A-Team. You are a great fan of flying cars, cigars and plans that come together.

At night, you may send a PM entitled Night X - Diversion Plan involving USER1 and USER2. If USER1 is a Smogon name, then USER2 must be an anonymous nick, and vice versa. You and the rest of the A-Team will create a range of barricades, explosions and distractions to lead USER1 to target USER2 instead of USER1's intended target. Once you involved a user in a diversion plan once, your plan will never work on them again, regardless of whether they were USER1 or USER2.

You are a master of wit, and insist on smartmouthing people even when on the losing hand. Therefore, whenever someone mentions your Smogon name anywhere, you must respond in the Smogon thread with an optimistic remark or insult.

You win if the Rest win.

When driving to town to buy some supplies (and listening to the epic drums in Prince's completely legal "Purple Rain"), you abruptly slam the brakes. A strangely familiar looking person has been roadkilled. Istanbul is no more.

You are Michael Blomkvist. You are aligned with the Rest.

You are a famed columnist for Millennium magazine, having exposed many economical frauds through well researched articles. You're also quite handsome, and almost any female you interact with ends up next to you in bed.

At night, you may send a PM entitled Night X - Doing Background Research on USER. You will spend all night trying to find all possible information about your target, and have it ready by the morning.

Your work involves incriminating people who would rather stay under the radar. Therefore, your boss and fuckbuddy Erika Berger said it would be extremely dangerous to publicize your personal information. You are not allowed to post your role PM, in part or completely, anywhere. If you are caught doing so, you will be fired from Millennium.

You win if the Rest win.

It seems shade has been obliterated in one night.

As if Murphy's law became the only one, you also find the bruised and soaked Lightwolf a little further down the road.

You are Hannibal Smith. You are aligned with the Rest.

You are the brains of the A-Team. You are a great fan of flying cars, cigars and plans that come together.

At night, you may send a PM entitled Night X - Diversion Plan involving USER1 and USER2. If USER1 is a Smogon name, then USER2 must be an anonymous nick, and vice versa. You and the rest of the A-Team will create a range of barricades, explosions and distractions to lead USER1 to target USER2 instead of USER1's intended target. Once you involved a user in a diversion plan once, your plan will never work on them again, regardless of whether they were USER1 or USER2.

You are a master of wit, and insist on smartmouthing people even when on the losing hand. Therefore, whenever someone mentions your Smogon name anywhere, you must respond in the Smogon thread with an optimistic remark or insult.

You win if the Rest win.

These "Core" people seems to have increased their efficiency. Another complete elimination in the blink of an eye.

This day will only last 24 hours from now. So you have until Thursday, January 14, 23:00 GMT+1 to decide on a lynch target.

Sending results.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)