drugs (we're gonna get hi, hi, hi)

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
hey drugs thread!!! i want you back on the front page

unfortunately i don't have any great drug stories to share at the moment, just a question: what's the reagent that lets you test if something is LSD or not? I only have three "tabs" of something and unlike my normal supply route there isn't a few people to vouch for this one yet, so i'd rather avoid taking a DOx or other phen.

on some real shit though this website does the best job of describing the effects of drugs that i have ever ever ever seen. I particularly like the visual components of the psychedelic experience, very accurate for me

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
considerin the amount of weed im doin and that im also goin to the psychiatrist for social anxiety disorder (among other things) i could keep this on the frontpage but i dont wanna be the only guy postin. so i stopped it, basically.

also xanax is great

edit: woah cim thats a really cool tumblr. although i only read the mirtazapine/MDMA one, and the second link's bolded stuff so far lol

blitzlefan

shake it off!
ugh I was toying around with some hydrocodone, but now I'm out and I'm lonely. fuck. pretty good high (i think?) i've never done like real drugs.

cim

i generally do it alone, though.
my point was that perpetual weed smoking can worsen one's existing anxiety issues, make people less socially comfortable, etc. depends on the person and situation, but it's a variable you should consider.

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
my point was that perpetual weed smoking can worsen one's existing anxiety issues, make people less socially comfortable, etc. depends on the person and situation, but it's a variable you should consider.
yeah yo this is super true
I haven't smoked in like two-three months? (which is like the longest I've gone mjless since I started I think) and like, no problems talking to people
better at vocalizing etc

also: how the shit do you find a drug dealer when you're not in hs/uni?
cos my brohirrim went off to university for winter semester in another city and he's the person I've boughten pot off of... since I started buying pot.
other drugs are easy enough to come across at parties and raves and shit but people don't bring oz of weed to chop at said events.

not that I particularly mind, my alcohol only drug diet is going quite nicely

tape

i like how my first reaction to seeing a fist of weed is actually grabbing it to see if it really fits in my fist. that was a good experience.

From my experience, shrooms alone give a good body high comparable to special brownies. However, if you smoke a lil weed as the shrooms kick in.. psychedelic.

ugh I was toying around with some hydrocodone, but now I'm out and I'm lonely. fuck. pretty good high (i think?) i've never done like real drugs.
so many things wrong with this post. but anyways i have plenty of 10/500 vic so let me know if you don't want to be lonely anymore. :)

yeah yo this is super true
I haven't smoked in like two-three months? (which is like the longest I've gone mjless since I started I think) and like, no problems talking to people
better at vocalizing etc

also: how the shit do you find a drug dealer when you're not in hs/uni?
cos my brohirrim went off to university for winter semester in another city and he's the person I've boughten pot off of... since I started buying pot.
other drugs are easy enough to come across at parties and raves and shit but people don't bring oz of weed to chop at said events.

not that I particularly mind, my alcohol only drug diet is going quite nicely
If you work in the food industry its pretty easy to find a dealer amongst your co-workers, or at least a hook-up

cim

From my experience, shrooms alone give a good body high comparable to special brownies. However, if you smoke a lil weed as the shrooms kick in.. psychedelic.
This is entirely dose and strain dependent. With whatever kind I took last year, 2-2.5g was very psychedelic and had a lot of visual and emotional activity. I tripped with my girlfriend and it was one of the most beautiful, emotional, and happy nights of my life.

Venom

red eyes no visine
is a Team Rater Alumnus
I smoked a primo saturday night for the first time. It's very different from smoking a regular blunt. I felt everything from my lips down to my neck numb. Tingling sensations on the back of my head and it's probably the highest I've ever been considering my confidence level was off the roof and my thoughts were enhanced. Not really proud of smoking it because I told myself I would never have to do anything with cocaine after I saw how it affected my dad and it affected us too, but curiosity got the best of me.

primo; http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=primo

tape

I smoked a primo saturday night for the first time. It's very different from smoking a regular blunt. I felt everything from my lips down to my neck numb. Tingling sensations on the back of my head and it's probably the highest I've ever been considering my confidence level was off the roof and my thoughts were enhanced. Not really proud of smoking it because I told myself I would never have to do anything with cocaine after I saw how it affected my dad and it affected us too, but curiosity got the best of me.

primo; http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=primo
nonononoNONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

So today I was really high off weed, and I had the best conversation of my life: I got into a long conversation witn my two-year-old nephew. I have no idea what we were talking about, but it was hilarious and adorable at the same time.

Mold

Banned deucer.
had buy a cup of heroin last night in my hometown in albania jus crazy that stuff, but definitly dangerous
yea i'm orginally from albania but i live in Berlin,Germany.

havent play pokemon since 5 years huh. :/

ryan

Jojo Siwa enthusiast
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I used to have a really close relationship with e when I was in highs school. I can honestly say that the first few times I tried it were some of the most exhilarating moments of my life.

I actually had an interesting experience with shrooms last weekend. I didn't do them myself, and while I never have, I would like to. But my friend and I were drinking, and her boyfriend called us a few hours after we went to sleep to let us know that he was at his place of work at 4 in the morning, tripping balls on shrooms. I don't remember how much he had, but it was more than enough to fuck him up. He was alone, and he started freaking out/panicking about it. So we went to pick him up and brought him back to her place. From what I can tell, it's not a good idea to do shrooms alone in an unfamiliar place. lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)