Electro Dance Music

Setsuna

Prototype
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
@MS: absolutely, man. Let's catch up real soon. Cheers!

Here's my personal favorite by the talented Krewella: Can't control myself. The vocals are outright beautiful, and with the drop at 0:49 I'm almost left out of breath. If you like Trance, light Dubstep and female vocals mixed in between, this song is for you.

@Acklow: beautiful one; Ellie Goulding is killing it lately. Thanks for sharing!

The Madeon and Ellie Goulding song is actually a couple of months old already, but that doesn't take away that it's a fantastic song. Both Madeon and Ellie are amazing at what they do; Madeon is one of the biggest up-and-coming artists, and Ellie is probably my favourite vocalist.

I usually don't double-post, but here's something I want to share;

[youtube]aiIMn_kS61c[/youtube]

I usually dislike Trap, and songs that focus too much on bass in general, but I actually really like this one. Makes me wonder why bird samples aren't more common in electronic music.

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
[youtube]D27tAs-7o-0[/youtube]
it's songs like this that make me wish I had a super dope sub woofer

edit I guess so I don't double post

I know I'm a retard for not just downloading them and just assuming they'd be there forever...
but still :[

symphonyx64

Private messages are the best way to reach me
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
[youtube]f265WEJCVDE [/youtube]

One of the better pieces of trance I've heard in awhile and its not even the whole song. He played this Saturday at ASOT 600 in Den Bosch. Can't wait for his new album.

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So, is anyone else here psyched about the release of Daft Punk's new album, Random Access Memories? It's been a little over 8 years since they released Human After All, and I'm pumped for what Random Access Memories has to bring. Based on what I've heard (which is only a snippet, mind you) on their official site for this new release, randomaccessmemories.com/, I'm extremely psyched to see what they have in store for the full album.

its gunna be the first album i plan on actually buying in my entire life, just because they're daft punk

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
[youtube]VDU0jnc9Y_s[/youtube]

This is an amazing deep house track, like actually so good!

Oh by the way guys, I'm supporting tyDi in a few weeks, closing for him in fact! Excited as hell! Might record my mix if people want to hear it?

I don't have a link but anyone interested in Hospitality (which has a crazy line up) and is in Leeds/ nearby in the UK should consider their Friday night booked. There's going to be Sub Focus (doing a DJ set), Metrik, Netsky, Camo&Krooked and Danny Byrd. It's from half 9 till 6am so it's a crazy night and only 20 quid a ticket.

But yeah, besides that spam-botting I am echoing pretty much everything in this Thread. There's not much mention of Feed Me or Disclosure on this page so I'll go ahead and throw these out Feed Me - Gravel which is a B-side let's not forget, and Disclosure - Latch admittedly it is a little more mainstream than some of their other stuff but damn if isn't a bloody tune.

Can't wait for Disclosure's album this month and Feed Men's album later this Year. He's hoping to release under both Spor and Seventh Stitch too. Knife Party will be releasing their Haunted House EP as well with Power Glove, LRAD, Internet Friends VIP and EDM Death Machine. Pretty pumped for some great releases

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Good to see some other DnB fans here GlassAbsol. That looks like a wicked lineup! I saw Feed Me live in March by the way, seeing them in person is a whole different level of crazy!

I saw Feed Me in Leeds with Knife Party and some other great acts. But despite only being a Warm up for KP, Feed Me blew Knife Party out of the water. I was at the front for 5 hours. It was ridiculous. Best night of my life definitely.

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The unmastered radio edit of "Get Lucky," from Daft Punk's new album, Random Access Memories, was released today! I saw that it featured Pharell Williams, so I didn't expect much from him, thanks to his disastrous performance alongside Swedish House Mafia in "One," but he actually managed to impress me this time around. Good on him!

Would I recommend this track?

Of course I would. It's Daft Punk, for crying out loud.

What would you rate it?

If I were to be completely serious, an 8.5/10. "Get Lucky" is a great track, and it definitely has that Discovery vibe to it, which is good. Pharell was the only damper, but he was only a slight damper, since he actually managed to impress me this time. This is a good way to get me amped for what the rest of the album has to bring.

[YOUTUBE]4_iGeznnTuA[/YOUTUBE]

Stallion

Tree Young
[youtube]5sHBFGGF0vI[/youtube]

This is Eric Prydz aka Pryda, and he's amazing. Love the melody in this song towards the middle, prog house with an edge!

michael

m as in mancy
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
[youtube]a4-Tb4rHZt8[/youtube]

some beautiful melodic dubstep. i guess it's not really strictly EDM but the label, monstercat, does amazing electrohouse/EDM mix albums every now and again, and this was probably the standout track from one of their releases.

Snowflakes

Dango Dango Daikazoku
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I don't have a link but anyone interested in Hospitality (which has a crazy line up) and is in Leeds/ nearby in the UK should consider their Friday night booked. There's going to be Sub Focus (doing a DJ set), Metrik, Netsky, Camo&Krooked and Danny Byrd. It's from half 9 till 6am so it's a crazy night and only 20 quid a ticket.
I know I"m late but still this is why Canada sucks for EDM, we only get Netsky in one night (albeit well worth the 100$'s) and you guys get hospital records on your doorstep >.<

Also I've been addicted to this:
[youtube]B8vlk1UR99k[/youtube]

Sub Focus got me into DnB 2 years ago when I found his essential mix and it's still my favourite genre :)

Furai

we will become who we are meant to be
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
ARMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

tidal wave is great and i love it, i was addicted for so long aaaaaaa

madeon is really great; he should get an album already ~_~

[youtube]FuApgbP3iBc[/youtube]

symphonyx64

is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Speaking of Armin, I saw him last night in Hollywood for the start of his "Intense" album tour.

4 hour set. Absolutely amazing. Best show I've ever attended.

Furai

we will become who we are meant to be
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Speaking of Armin, I saw him last night in Hollywood for the start of his "Intense" album tour.

4 hour set. Absolutely amazing. Best show I've ever attended.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa fuck you ;_;

intense is one hell of an album. i am now listening to forever is ours feat. emma hewitt and i'm only 1:15 minutes in and i'm loving it

symphonyx64

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa fuck you ;_;

intense is one hell of an album. i am now listening to forever is ours feat. emma hewitt and i'm only 1:15 minutes in and i'm loving it

Yeeeeeeee. Emma was there and performed that live. Most of the other vocalists were there too.

My favorite vocal track on the album is Love Never Came feat. Richard Bedford

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)