Event Discussion

Is anyone actually hyped about the legendary birds getting their hidden abilities, I am sure I am not.
Well, physical attackers would be less inclined to hit Zapdos and Moltres now. But they'd be a hell of a lot better off with Drizzle / Drought / Snow Warning & if Gamefreak gave Zapdos Hurricane (why the hell does;t it learn it?).

I would have been had Zapdos kept Lightning Rod as opposed to the awful in comparison Static.
You know, you're absolutely right! What the HELL were they thinking? Besides, Icicle Crash and Rock Slide aren't contact moves, right? Or did they think a Lightning Boost would make it too powerful?

Good thing I just renewed my account! Looks like they're giving me my money's worth!

Actually, are the Hidden Abilities any good? I'm too busy to check right now.

Eh...Sturdy Regirock, Ice Body Regice, and Light Metal Registeel. The only one halfway worth it is Sturdy Regirock
Eh indeed...I mean, it isn't like you can one-shot Regirock under most circumstances anyways. Ice Body Regice could be...interesting though?

It's just occurred to me that they haven't released the other two previous HA Legend Trios. Guess they're doing this now because ORAS is in it's last, relevant days.

Well, Sturdy'll be nice for guaranteed rocks, I guess...
Meanwhile, GF fails to release the legendary HA trio which actually have useful HAs (the johto beasts). Well... sort of useful. Not really that useful. Okay. Decent.
I don't get it, why do they give crappy HAs to legendaries? What's the point?

Well, Sturdy'll be nice for guaranteed rocks, I guess...
Meanwhile, GF fails to release the legendary HA trio which actually have useful HAs (the johto beasts). Well... sort of useful. Not really that useful. Okay. Decent.
I don't get it, why do they give crappy HAs to legendaries? What's the point?
Raikou and Suicune are pretty good for their own purposes. Entei would be fine with it but it really wants to use Extreme Speed

Damn you, Regice. You are one generation too late to get your hidden ability. Now I am reminded on all the people that voted for Arceus last gen (though it doesn't even have a hidden ability) and I had to vote for Ditto because that was the only interesting thing on the top 3.

Only Regirock is now interesting but I am still waiting for the legendary Beasts and AZ Floette ;-;

Clear Body was such a non-ability anyway that it pretty much didn't matter what Game Freak gave them.

Regarding Registeel's Light Metal, 100BP Low Kick instead of 120BP lol

Clear Body was such a non-ability anyway that it pretty much didn't matter what Game Freak gave them.
Regirock might disagree, as it can actually use its 100 Atk (and thus appreciates not being Intimidated). As far as Regice goes, Moonblast SpA drops are not fun, either.

Regirock might disagree, as it can actually use its 100 Atk (and thus appreciates not being Intimidated). As far as Regice goes, Moonblast SpA drops are not fun, either.
Yeah, you've got a point about Intimidate cuts, didn't really consider that. Ultimately though they just swapped one situational ability for three more and I haven't seen much of a clear consensus whether people consider them improvements or not, despite being fairly mediocre.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)