Event Discussion

As someone who has little experience with events, is it possible to redeem more than one mystery gift pokemon at a time?

I am still soft resetting Jirachi but would like to redeem the new Hoopa code - what will happen if I do?

dialganet

Banned deucer.
As someone who has little experience with events, is it possible to redeem more than one mystery gift pokemon at a time?

I am still soft resetting Jirachi but would like to redeem the new Hoopa code - what will happen if I do?
I'm doing exactly this on X.

You will be awarded one pokemon at a time. You speak with the Pokemon Center lady, who will give you Jirachi. Then, if you speak to her again, she will give you Hoopa, allowing you to save the game between mons should you get a good first one. I don't know if it's the same in ORAS, though.

I'm doing exactly this on X.

You will be awarded one pokemon at a time. You speak with the Pokemon Center lady, who will give you Jirachi. Then, if you speak to her again, she will give you Hoopa, allowing you to save the game between mons should you get a good first one. I don't know if it's the same in ORAS, though.
Thanks mate!

If you move around the card order in the mystery gift view card settings, you can change the order in which she gives you the event 'mons too. So you don't have to bother SRing for a Celebi that you don't want right now if a Jirachi or Hoopa is more your speed!

I really wish Synchronize worked on event Pokemon :(

If you move around the card order in the mystery gift view card settings, you can change the order in which she gives you the event 'mons too. So you don't have to bother SRing for a Celebi that you don't want right now if a Jirachi or Hoopa is more your speed!

I really wish Synchronize worked on event Pokemon :(
Ah thanks for that, very helpful.

Funnily enough I got an Outstanding Careful Jirachi not long after I posted that question. 30-31 in all stats except SpA and Spe is good enough for me right now (already have a few flawless ones from trades anyways).

According to someone that posted this information on reddit, Shiny Xerneas and Yveltal are coming to Europe. They say there is a little chance that it might be a little chance it's an event that will never be released, but he downloaded an EU Shiny Xerneas early. There is no official announcement though. I feel like it does make sense though what he and others are saying.

Found it here

Hopefully, that means they'll be coming to the U.S. too. I've been wanting a Bacon Bird for a long time! I do at least have a Baby Blue Bambi though (thanks to one of Pimpnite's streams and his merry helpers!).

(suck it you yankees)

Having Bacon Bird would be hella nice. And, uh, that disgusting abomination of shades of blue too I guess

Last edited by a moderator:
Careful. Next time a game is released a week later in Europe (or wherever you live), I might not be sympathetic, but laughing out loud and telling you to suck it! I don't forget these things! Hahaha

Serebii and other sources confirms Bacon Bird Yveltal for Spain!
It is a Serial Code to be distributed at the Salón del Cómic de Barcelona festival, which is going on from May 5th through May 8th. Serebii promises more details on the event soon.

Now I feel bad for getting a legit one through trading....
RIP everyone else in the U.S. for not having "friends" in japan that like to give out random stuff to people.

I kinda doubt too many people will be interested unless it has something truly unique about it. Zygarde itself is relatively easy to get, and not really amazing enough to say "I must have it!".

I kinda doubt too many people will be interested unless it has something truly unique about it. Zygarde itself is relatively easy to get, and not really amazing enough to say "I must have it!".
Some people like to SR flawless / close to flawless Pokémon in Cherish balls, or just collect events in general because Cherish ball looks sweet. If you don't like doing that, this Zygarde doesn't have anything to offer then really.

I don't know if it is different in other languages when downloading Zygarde because I have a German version, I thought it was hilarious to read the description after downloading Zygarde that people are going to get jealous of my new Event Zygarde.

Some new details have been revealed for the Zygarde distribution. First, in Europe it will end on May 26th. However, for North America, it will end on May 8th. Following the, from May 11th through May 17th a Shiny Xerneas will be distributed on the Nintendo Network. After that, a shiny Yveltal will be distributed from May 20th through May 26th. European distributions of the shiny Pokémon are yet to be confirmed out of Spain

~Serebii

Yaaaaay, Bacon Birb!
... and, uh, BLUE Xerneas. It's certainly very BLUE.

I knew this was going to happen. For one, the Darkrai being given out as a serial code meant they had room for an online gift during the whole month. And two, there is going to be TCG merchandising for them later this month.

BTW, I'm willing to bet international Volcanion is going to come in August when Arceus is coming out (that one will also be a serial code event)

I knew this was going to happen. For one, the Darkrai being given out as a serial code meant they had room for an online gift during the whole month. And two, there is going to be TCG merchandising for them later this month.

BTW, I'm willing to bet international Volcanion is going to come in August when Arceus is coming out (that one will also be a serial code event)
I'd like to hope that Volcanion would be wi-fi or code from the news letter. It would just be odd to have to codes from the same store at the same time. Of course...that is assuming they continue the trend of Gamestop for codes.

I'd like to hope that Volcanion would be wi-fi or code from the news letter. It would just be odd to have to codes from the same store at the same time. Of course...that is assuming they continue the trend of Gamestop for codes.
Well, for Hoopa, it was online mystery gift at McDonalds of all places so that may always happen again (but I won't like it)

Reactions: JES

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)