Excel Pokedex V5.14! Smogon tiers and legal DW abilities here! [OUTDATED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
A small change has been made to the Pokedex to adjust to this round's Uber/OU bans (Garchomp to Uber).

I wish I could have said "small changes have been made" to make things sound more important, but this round was just so disappointing. :'(

Probably not the right place, but seeing that you are an awsome excelpokespreadsheet creator I would like to "request" the follow. I have been using an Excel sheet that shows all iv's from 1-31 in one overview. This is for me (and probably for a lot of people) very usefull for breeding. The one that I currently have is only for the 4th generation and still has japanese names for the new pokes. Can you help me with this??!

thanks a lotta

Probably not the right place, but seeing that you are an awsome excelpokespreadsheet creator I would like to "request" the follow. I have been using an Excel sheet that shows all iv's from 1-31 in one overview. This is for me (and probably for a lot of people) very usefull for breeding. The one that I currently have is only for the 4th generation and still has japanese names for the new pokes. Can you help me with this??!

thanks a lotta
Sorry, but your post is a bit confusing. From what I understand, it should be something I am capable of doing, but could you please explain your idea further?

Hey Kaonohiokala!

Sorry for the long wait. I could send you the file I recently updated (with the help of your file) Here is what it does or shows:

The iv's from 1-31 in columns for every level (which you can adjust)

This allows me (or anyone else) so quickly check the stats of the pokemon. Iv calculators require data imput, this "tool" just shows every possibility for every iv. Great job on the excel sheet btw! Keep up the good work, peace!

Hey Kaonohiokala!

Sorry for the long wait. I could send you the file I recently updated (with the help of your file) Here is what it does or shows:

The iv's from 1-31 in columns for every level (which you can adjust)

This allows me (or anyone else) so quickly check the stats of the pokemon. Iv calculators require data imput, this "tool" just shows every possibility for every iv. Great job on the excel sheet btw! Keep up the good work, peace!
Alrighty, just send it to me and I'll take a look at it!

Singing Pikachu has Lightningrod Ability. See here for details.
Yep, I'm aware of that event. Thanks, but I'll update that in when it's released next week.

Anyways, I've updated the tiers once again with the three new BL Pokemon and also labeled anyone not in the top 54 of the RU tier as NU, but keep in mind that no "official" NU tier has been released yet.

EDIT: It's been updated.

I updated the tiers manually. There isn't that many changes, and if you check Antar's September statistic thread, there's a post in there which states all the changes in an easy to read format. It took me about 5 minutes ;P

now, don't get me wrong, I'm not hating, but rather than trying to re-invent the wheel, why don't you incorporate your changes into Slipperjean's Calculator - from what I've seen, he's not really working on it, so combining the two would really make things easier - everything in one place...

other than saying that, Well done - I haven't seen it in excel form, but it's great to see a sheet with released DW abils offline...
imma D-load this when I get home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)