1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

[Experimental] Final Fantasy V - Game Over!

Discussion in 'Circus Maximus' started by Acklow, Jun 28, 2011.

1. askaninjask

askaninjask [FLAIL ARMS]
    is a Forum Moderator

Just want to say, I never gave any info to anyone not in the alliance!
  2. Lady Salamence

Lady Salamence is a three-dimensional retard.
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Where'd my item go? I know you were the one who told tas my role, and he ended up making me lose.
  3. Flamestrike

Flamestrike

You never actually said you wanted the Double Lance back, so it was actually kinda funny when you sent me that PM. Our alliance was trading it back and forth; I gave it to IPL, IPL gave it back to me, and so on, then after IPL won I gave it to aska, who then proceeded to try to take down Ditto only to fail, and he held onto it until his death at which point it went into the freebie pile, never to be reclaimed. Really, you should have made sure you got something out of the trade; I would have gladly told you who you needed dead in exchange for it, and that would have worked out a lot better for you.

tl;dr: Don't trade your item to a random and expect it back unless they're allied with you :P
  4. Lady Salamence

is a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

IPL told me to trade it, and he also said "flamestrike will give it back"
  5. Flamestrike

Flamestrike

Oh, well IPL never told me to send it back lol, so you can take it up with him :P But yeah, I'm sorry for double-crossing you, but that's mafia in a nutshell.
  6. Lady Salamence

Yeah, I know. I'll be sure to give IPL a bad role when I host a mafia game
  7. theangryscientist

theangryscientist

get over it already, i was attacking you all game and you would still have been dead long before you could have won
  8. Lady Salamence

9. Johann

Johann

Fuck now I can't change the topic in #ffm.
  10. Acklow

Acklow

lol

Expect the postgame either by the end of this week or sometime beginning next week.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)