[Expert] RPS Mafia - Won by the Lawmen

So after thinking it over last night, I've decided voting for myself is dumb.

That said, I still don't trust any of the "leaders" who have shown themselves. And the same goes for the small army of people who keep bugging me on IRC to claim.

So I'm going to vote in the most impartial way I can think of. I'm going to start at the top of the playerlist posted and just work my way down throughout the game. If you're at the bottom, sorry. Blame aska for not randomizing it, I guess. (The fact that I'm near the top of the list may or may not have something to do with me not picking a different order >.>)

Oh, and I'll skip over anyone who dies, obviously. Voting for dead people is dumb.

lynch Fatecrashers

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Since it's not clearly addressed in the rules: if there is a tie in the vote, the knife goes to nobody.

IMPORTANT EDIT:
As Lightwolf spoke, his attention momentarily taken away from the intense card game he was playing, his opponent played a Black Luster Ritual card, summoning the Black Luster Soldier. Its hologram burst into life, grabbed the knife, and hit LightWolf for 3000 life points 1 HP of damage.

Carry on.

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
OK, I think Life has had enough fun, and his now-edited vote for UncleSam shows that he's a shady character who is not to be trusted. Has anyone considered that UncleSam and Life could very well be on the same faction? Don't be fooled into giving away vital info!

I would like all REAL Lawmen to talk to me, and to vote for me too, thanks much.

oh and

Vote Fatecrashers

Altair

just who is the coon?
Neutrals contact me

with my charisma and your mystery abilities there is no way we can lose

edit: since I can't edit unclesam's vote, vote quagsires

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
As you all voted, at first you were unsure about who the true worthy owner of the Knife was. But then, after a small discussion about whose vote counts the most, you decided that, clearly, Fatecrashers was deserving of the knife.

It is now Night 1. Night 1 ends approximately 2 days from now, at 10:00 PM EST.

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
In the thick of the fight, a black whirlpool appears in the middle of the ring.

"Oh dear, it appears we've created a paradox," says one of the fighters from the Lawmen.

"Paradox? What's a paradox?" asked a Teenager with Attitude.

"Well, it's when-"

"I'm little."

"Yes you are."

Suddenly, a monster thing from the darkness punched both of them out.

oh, also it's Day 2 now. Deadline is 47 hours as of this post.

And before I forget, billymills should legally change his name to Qrackqken, because he has been RELEASED.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)