Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

that was the only time I ever saw 100/100 the entire game at max stats. The weapon bonus is +2 (axe) cause it's the best one I got all game, and none of the characters are close to her, so no supports either.

All Trueblades have the same general stats and come with a free skill. I just think that Vantage/Fire and Adept/Earth are both better than Wrath/Light, not counting the base stat and weapon boosts from transfered files or the extra exp needed to level him up.

My picture there was also from Hard Mode in 4-5, so yeah, it was hard.

I probly am going to regret it, but your gonna need some hard evidence to back that statement up. I generally don't see then how you could get 100 crit if there were no supports, or added skills. Besides, Dragon have possibly the worst Luck anyways, so your crit rate would be it's highest against them.

A question for you FE Fans: Favorite character?
Mine would be Raven from FE7. I also like Gerik in 8. Then Greil in 9...Basically I like the Hero class a lot.

I probly am going to regret it, but your gonna need some hard evidence to back that statement up. I generally don't see then how you could get 100 crit if there were no supports, or added skills. Besides, Dragon have possibly the worst Luck anyways, so your crit rate would be it's highest against them.
I used gamble. I never stated that I didn't use skills. I built Mia around abusing gamble specifically.

I'll just list my layouts, it should be easier. In both games, Mia has max stats, S rank or SS rank swords, with Brave Sword and Killing Edge, with Vague Katti/ Alondite. In FE9 she has A support w/ Rhys and B support Ilyana, and in FE10 she has A support with Boyd. I use all of these characters. In both games she has Vantage and Gamble, and ofc Astra in 10. Both games let me raise her attack stat because it's so naturally low even capped and her hit rate so I can abuse gamble. In FE10, with skill (40)/2 + 20 starts her at 40 crit, and even with the luck of most bosses, I can still get 100 crit when I use a killing edge. (40 natural +30 killing edge) *2 for gamble = 140, and since luck caps at 40 or lower on almost everything, it's just a matter of getting her hit % high enough via supports, so I used boyd.

Still, the same formula can be applied to pretty much any Trueblade. Edward or other males are usually preferred due to their extra stat in str and def.

I need a little help and was wondering if anyone would help me...

HOW IN THE WORLD DO YOU BEAT THE CHAPTER WHERE YOU GET MICAIAH BACK!?!?!?!

It's the river crossing chapter where you have to kill like 35 laguz. I need some help.

I have tried time after time and just cant beat it. Any tips.

The key is to block all the chokepoints and not let any of your weak guy become vulnerable. Use Jill and Zihark to the east, better if they are supported. And Edward and Nolan in the north. Let the NPCs run around and kill whatever they want, just make sure that priest lives, at least I think theres one right? In that corner use Sothe, and keep ranged guys behind him, like Micaiah.

The key is to block all the chokepoints and not let any of your weak guy become vulnerable. Use Jill and Zihark to the east, better if they are supported. And Edward and Nolan in the north. Let the NPCs run around and kill whatever they want, just make sure that priest lives, at least I think theres one right? In that corner use Sothe, and keep ranged guys behind him, like Micaiah.
On my normal mode playthrough I just held my position with Miciaiah and Edward until BK came. I covered the east with him and then the north with the other two units.

endgame 5 is giving me hell, so far i have taken the boss down twice and it revived again, so that is two revives in all, i could have sworn it should only revive once.

endgame 5 is giving me hell, so far i have taken the boss down twice and it revived again, so that is two revives in all, i could have sworn it should only revive once.
Kill it with Ike. And it's really easy. I have saves of me beating the last boss in one turn with no vigor and no laguz royals. It's really not too hard if you trained your characters right. Trueblades are the most useful units here, as the boss has lower def than res, and they can double her. This leads to at least 25 damage per round, which is really helpful. I have saves of the same with the dragon boss, only with the use of laguz royals. I actually found him to be harder than the last boss. @-@

YOU KILL IT WITH IKE YOU DUMBFUCK! ITS A GOD DAMNED SIMPLE OBJECTIVE!
Sorry since Ike was paralyzed I just wanted to make sure. Don't pop a blood vessel

Calciphoce thanks for the advice, but seconds after making the post I realized that it had to be Ike, so I remembered that sacrifice heals status healed him then killed her.

Sorry, but I feel as though my brain will pop every time I hear someone ask that question, as its probly the first that should come into someones mind. Then only thing annoying about that first level is her area attack, and that non Nihil characters take half the damage they deal to the aura, which in all actuality, shouldn't have stats at all.

Sorry, but I feel as though my brain will pop every time I hear someone ask that question, as its probly the first that should come into someones mind. Then only thing annoying about that first level is her area attack, and that non Nihil characters take half the damage they deal to the aura, which in all actuality, should have stats at all.
Don't worry about it, just my Ike was paralyzed and my units were abysmal so ike having to kill her wasnt good news. Had to be completely sure.

On another note, between leonardo and Rolf who is the better marksmen?

Don't worry about it, just my Ike was paralyzed and my units were abysmal so ike having to kill her wasnt good news. Had to be completely sure.

On another note, between leonardo and Rolf who is the better marksmen?
Rolf is better.

shinon is the best marksman, as he takes the least amount of work in both games, in which the mechanics of the game only let you do damage and gain significant exp on the player turn, not both. shinon is also actually useful when you get him, even if you didn't file transfer. As shinon can make an impact on the field of battle when the other 2 cannot, shinon is the best.

It almost seems pointless to use Rolf when Shinon's around (Leonardo can help out on the Micaiah chapters).

I could see Rolf being better than Shinon if, when leveled up surpassed Shinon, but that's not the case. Shinon helps out from the time he joins and doesn't have to be babied like Rolf does.

Shinon>Leonardo>Rolf imo, Leo helps out alot more in Micaiah's chapters than Rolf does during Ike's chapters.

I'm pretty sure Rolf has better growths than Leo, but Leo's more useful overall.

Leo is not useful past maybe the first 2 levels. He can't double for anything, and his damage only about 4 to 8, which isn't the kind game breaker that Nolan or Edward can muster. His defense is also quite shoddy, if anyone needs babying its Leo.

You quitely underestimate what Rolf can do. Sure, Shinon comes at a higher level with better stats in most areas, but its not like its impossible to level Rolf, as he has much room to grow and surpass Shinon. Rolf can do significant damage to enemies and hold his own well enough. Besides, being at a lower level means he'll grow that much quicker, and use less BEXP then Shinon should you use it on him. Although, you shouldn't take anything I say seriously, as I am quite biased. Wolt=Rolf, yeah...

Leo is not useful past maybe the first 2 levels. He can't double for anything, and his damage only about 4 to 8, which isn't the kind game breaker that Nolan or Edward can muster. His defense is also quite shoddy, if anyone needs babying its Leo.

You quitely underestimate what Rolf can do. Sure, Shinon comes at a higher level with better stats in most areas, but its not like its impossible to level Rolf, as he has much room to grow and surpass Shinon. Rolf can do significant damage to enemies and hold his own well enough. Besides, being at a lower level means he'll grow that much quicker, and use less BEXP then Shinon should you use it on him. Although, you shouldn't take anything I say seriously, as I am quite biased. Wolt=Rolf, yeah...
Yeah I know Rolf is good in the game I just finished I had Rolf and Shinon as level 20 marksmen, Rolf gets higher attack faster but shinon reaches it anyways and he caps defense and everything else pretty much while Rolf is lacking a bit on the defensive, but There were both as even as you can get, still I have to hand it to shinon and since I never used leonardo, Shinon>Rolf>leo

One more question Llyana or Soren?

Soren, hes nearly better in everything. When I used BEXP to bring everything up on him, he capped nearly all his stats as a Wind Sage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)