FML: An Ode to Smogon Bitching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I see Ace Matador post, I see Justin Bieber. FML
I tried to convince TIK to change his avatar to another funky number, I failed. FML
I mimicked Zacchaeus' avatar, but he never did mine. FML
Fat Mooby Look. FML

Tonight when washing my face, I realized the towel was already too wet to wipe my face with. So what did I do? Turned the towel over. I'm still unsure as to why I thought this action would solve the problem. MLIA.

Oh. Wait.

A girl was flirting with me and led me into a men's restroom to makeout.

I, thinking my date said "have fun," thought it included making out with the opposite sex. He got angry afterward. FML.

True story.

well uh

i could complain but i'm better off than pretty much anyone else in this country

i guess i could complain about being a lazy, retarded prick

fml

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Today, I came home from a vacation. It had snowed, so I decided to shovel the front walk. While shoveling, I found a dead skunk frozen solid on the sidewalk. I tried to pick it up with my shovel, but it stuck. It won't move 'til the ice melts. FML.
Today, I realized that someone spray painted a giant black cock on the front of my house while I was asleep. I also just recently painted my entire house yellow. Yellow doesn't cover up a black penis very well. FML
Today, I woke up to my new roommate staring at me, just a few inches from my face. She then told me how easy I would be to kill in my sleep. Then she stood up, naked from head to toe. FML
Today, I hit a dead deer that had been left in the middle of the road. My car started to make a funny noise and smell, so I pulled over to check it, thinking I blew the tire on some antlers. The deer got stuck in my front wheel, and I'd dragged it more than a mile. And it wasn't actually dead. FML

Today, I woke up to my new roommate staring at me, just a few inches from my face. She then told me how easy I would be to kill in my sleep. Then she stood up, naked from head to toe. FML
I don't think this is so much an fml as a fucking strange occurrence.

Everytime a warstory is posted I can't read it without seeing some kind of flame war with my name thrown in there for no reason FML

you've got a bad ass signature
bro
check out that rebel
doesn't care bout societal norms
Christian666n
man fucking bro

A girl was flirting with me and led me into a men's restroom to makeout.

I, thinking my date said "have fun," thought it included making out with the opposite sex. He got angry afterward. FML.

True story.
Am I the only one confused by the gender issues in this post

Unless you're bisexual

Today, I had a very intense sexual dream that made me come and left me panting when i woke up. It was the best orgasm I'd ever had. The trouble was, it wasn't about a hot girl, or anything sexy. It was about bacon. FML

I bought an ipad only to discover later that it doesn't have a USB port, a camera or a warranty card. FML

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)