Golden Sun Mafia - Weyard wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
"For the last time, I can't actually do the tongue thing, that was the point. Maybe you people should learn how to read," said Mushu.

"Get imperfectluck!" shouted billymills. "Just do it."

There was a collaborative cry of "OK" from the majority of the crowd.

"LYNCH YOSHI KING" shouted imperfectluck.

You all hear: ~It's time to die. For you.~ imperfectluck promptly died.

asim said:
Dear imperfectluck,

You are Nergal.

As the most powerful Dark Druid ever trained, you decided it is your duty to help an equally evil power overtake the world of Weyard. You transported yourself there and allied with the Fire clans of Prox.

At night or day, you may PM asim and askaninjask “Night/Day x – send <dark magic> to <user>.” That night, whatever you say for <dark magic> will be sent anonymously to <user> by the end of the night or day. These messages can be as long or short as you wish.

You are allied with Prox.
"Mafia dead? Awesome! I'm one step closer to fulfilling my win condition!" said Mushu.

All of the votes cast for imperfectluck are now votes for No Lynch. This makes majority.

It is now Night 3. Tentative deadline for Night 3 is Saturday, January 16th at 11 PM EST.

SQUAWK! I would like to thank billy for taking of the lynch while I was silenced. SQUAWK! We have more suspected mafia men, and yoshiking and I will be around with assignments SQUAWK again for you all.

Edit: It saddens me to have the character I was in Fire Emblem mafia killed.

"Up and at 'em people, it's time to see some more dead bodies!"

~Oh man please shut up. I can't believe I had to listen to you talk about the use of lucky crickets for five hours last night.~

"Shut up, at least you didn't have to see that poor guy get killed last night."

Hearing this surprised you. But only because Mushu said "guy" and implied only one person died last night. Looking around at the corpses, you find this to be true, as the only dead body you could see was that of Crunchatize Me.

asim said:
Dear Crunchatize Me,

You are Sufjan Stevens.

You are the contemporary folk musician and composer who is best known for his fifty states album project. You also went to the same college as user asim and he thinks that is pretty cool!

At night, you may PM asim and askaninjask “Night x – play song for <user>.” That <user> will be preoccupied with your beautiful music and good looks and will fail to perform any abilities that night. You cannot perform for the same <user> on consecutive nights, because everyone needs to enjoy you, right?

<snip>

You are allied with Weyard.
~Too bad for him. I really want to talk more so i don't have to hear this dumb dragon talk my ear off, but just get to...~

Is the person who is currently being passed the Marigold allied with the Weyard?
~Gah, whatever. Mercilessly kill someone please.~

It is now Day 3. The tentative deadline for Day 3 is Monday, January 18 at 9 PM EST.

RB Golbat said:
Flamestrike said:
RB Golbat said:
Greetings. It is almost night 2 and I have yet to have any contact with you. Any information you could give about yourself would be helpful in planning a vilalge victory
Well, you seem trustworthy enough, so I guess I can give you my PM.
asim said:
Dear Flamestrike,

You are Peter Petrelli.

Using the teleportation power you mimicked landed you on Weyard, and left you with no powers as well. However, you can mimic a new power and use it to help the people of Weyard, who have agreed in turn to help you get home.

At night you may PM asim and askaninjask "Night x - mimic <user>'s power." At the end of the night you will lose this power and gain the power of whoever you targeted. They will not be notified about this. Not all powers may be mimicked.

I idled n1, so I could make sure I absorbed a good target. Any ideas?
Crunchatize me would be a great target.
SQUAWK

[8:51pm] RB-Golbat: hypothetically, lets say a copier role was in the game
[8:52pm] RB-Golbat: you would copy the ability from the copied persons role pm 100% right?
[8:52pm] asim: sure
[8:52pm] RB-Golbat: alright

SQUAWK

Flamestrike said:
asim said:
Congratulations, you have gained Crunchatize Me's ability to prevent other people's night actions. At night, you may PM asim and askaninjask "Night x - hook <user>". You will stop <user> from completing any night actions they take.
SQUAWK

Lynch Flamestrike

SQUAWK

(oh, and I passed him the Marigold last night (negative vote item) and the question asker got a no as well)

Ugh, Battleworld all over again :/. Yeah, I fucked up, I need any mafia/neutrals vs. the village to contact me asap so we can coordinate kills, otherwise village will roll all over us. We don't have much time, so the sooner the better (and don't give me stupid fakes like people did in Battleworld -_-)
Oh, and Lynch Flamestrike, go negative vote :)

Ugh, I wish I could participate more in this game, but no, I HAVE to get myself godkilled after getting persuaded -______-. Enjoy a death-free night village, now if you'll excuse me, I believe I have an ice tea to drink. Lynch Flamestrike w/e *runs off*

Ugh, I wish I could participate more in this game, but no, I HAVE to get myself godkilled after getting persuaded -______-. Enjoy a death-free night village, now if you'll excuse me, I believe I have an ice tea to drink. Lynch Flamestrike w/e *runs off*
As these words were spoken, a gunshot rang out with intensity. "I told you to listen to me..." a cold voice said quietly. KnightoftheWind was now dead.

asim said:
Dear KnightoftheWind,

You are Hama.

You are a powerful Wind Adept who has hidden her abilities from others for many years, living in the town of Lama Temple. You are also secretly the older sister of Ivan.

You have no night ability, however, you have much influence in the world. For this reason, if you ever die, the next night will have no deaths, because the world will be observing your funeral.

You know the identity of your younger brother Ivan, who is <snip>. However, he does not know of you. Use this information however you please.

<snip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)