1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Grammar-Prose Team Queue (Past Generations)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Komodo, Sep 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fatecrashers

Fatecrashers acta est fabula
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I finished this off.
  2. Flora

Flora Yep, that tasted purple!
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor Alumnus

I'm not sure if the content's alright, but Venomoth looks like it's written and ready to be added to the queue.
  3. Rising_Dusk

Rising_Dusk
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Yes, I suppose it looks fine, albeit a bit on the short side. I will add it to the queue.
  4. Fizz

Fizz

I checked Shuckle. I didn't realize it hadn't been added to the queue, and thus apologize profusely.
  5. Rising_Dusk

Rising_Dusk
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Please try to be careful about that in the future. For that analysis particularly, you likely wasted your check because there were several substantial content issues. It's not 'against the rules' or anything, I just really don't want you guys wasting your own time.
  6. Fizz

Fizz

Yeah, I was for some reason under the impression that the "Copyediting" tag meant that an analysis was on the queue. Stupid mistake on my part.
  7. Snorlaxe

Snorlaxe 2 kawaii 4 u
    is a Contributor Alumnus

oops, i forgot to post here this afternoon -- in any event, oddish has been finished off by me so its ready for upload now!

edit: i also finished cubone
  8. uraga

uraga Walking the streets with you in your worn-out jeans
    is a Contributor Alumnus

checked cicada's first analysis, Uxie (Rain Dance support).

let us pause for a second to honor this monumental achievement
  9. Flora

is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor Alumnus

10. Fizz

Fizz

11. Fizz

Fizz

12. DJXO9

DJXO9

4/4 on chesto rest kingdra

and 2/2 on normal arceus
  13. bugmaniacbob

bugmaniacbob Floats like a Butterfree, stings like a Metapod
    is a Smogon Media Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Can we add Skuntank (Trapper) to the queue please.

I have received a request to grammar check it and would like to make sure that everything meets the site's approval before checking it.

EDIT: And I also gave Bastiodon (Update) its first check on request.
  14. Snorlaxe

Snorlaxe 2 kawaii 4 u
    is a Contributor Alumnus

15. Rising_Dusk

Rising_Dusk

This has been updated with your all's checks. Keep up the good work!
  16. Fatecrashers

is a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I checked Jirachi (Update) remember?

I also checked Kabuto just now.
  17. Flora

Second check for it done.

also guys luvdisc this thread!
  18. Rising_Dusk

Rising_Dusk

The OP should be updated.
    Yeah!
  19. Fatecrashers

i finish bastiodon
  20. Fizz

Fizz

21. bugmaniacbob

bugmaniacbob Floats like a Butterfree, stings like a Metapod
    is a Smogon Media Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

22. Fatecrashers

23. Flora

Masquerain (Update) has been checked once.

I think I essentially rewrote Shuckle but I think it was needed. If it's fine, it can be added to the queue (I'm fine with it myself).

edit: well, more like 25% of it so it's not all too bad.
  24. Fatecrashers

i finish venomoth
  25. Snorlaxe

Snorlaxe 2 kawaii 4 u
    is a Contributor Alumnus

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)