Grammer-Prose Team Queue

Don't know if I should post in here or not, especially regarding adding an analysis to the queue, but the Urugamosu/Volcarona analysis has been QC approved for a month now and probably should be on the list.

Updated.
guddagudda said:
Don't know if I should post in here or not, especially regarding adding an analysis to the queue, but the Urugamosu/Volcarona analysis has been QC approved for a month now and probably should be on the list.
For the future, when you post this sort of thing in the queue you should always link to the analysis you want added. Also, you'll notice that QCers in that thread want changes made to the sets, so it's clearly not ready for the GP stage.

Updated.

For the future, when you post this sort of thing in the queue you should always link to the analysis you want added. Also, you'll notice that QCers in that thread want changes made to the sets, so it's clearly not ready for the GP stage.
BadAss decided it wasn't ready well after I posted in this thread. Also, for the future, is a non-member allowed to add an article that we didn't write to the queue?

Updated.
guddagudda said:
BadAss decided it wasn't ready well after I posted in this thread. Also, for the future, is a non-member allowed to add an article that we didn't write to the queue?
Only bojangles or myself can add stuff to the queue. If you see stuff that you didn't write that's all done, then you can post it and I'll look it over for you.

Zephyr

Life Stream
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Uragg passed a GP on my Swablu but It seems he didnt post here.(and wasnt updated in the original post)

Swablu and Zubat still both need 1.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)