Grammer-Prose Team Queue

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
fuck yea

checked rotom-w cos iconic wouldn't shut up

also gave a stamp to SOMALIA's skarmory check

as well as AlphaJolt's check for teshiido (ferroseed) which can be added to the queue

also NatGeo's check on klinklang

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Me and jc104 had a look at it and decided that some of the changes were unnecessary.

Also fyi iDunno is calentaros who was accepted onto the GP team at the same time as me, Flora, Snorlaxe, and others so if he wants to be active again should he be automatically accepted onto the team?

edit: stamped Conkeldurr because it's received like 3 informal checks already lol

Please remember to link me to analyses not on the queue. Also remember that you shouldn't stamp anything not already on the queue because it's possible that something is wrong with the analysis!
Fatecrashers said:
Also fyi iDunno is calentaros who was accepted onto the GP team at the same time as me, Flora, Snorlaxe, and others so if he wants to be active again should he be automatically accepted onto the team?
We really don't have a policy for this, and I shouldn't do this sort of thing without talking to bojangles first. I'll get back to you all about it. I'm not sure what your "some of the changes were unnecessary" is talking about, though, so I haven't marked Rotom-W as done yet.

Otherwise, updated.

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
I stamped Engineer Pikachu's check for Magnezone

also Brongaa's check for Stoutland

also Venser's check for Uber Dugtrio

Also Thundurus received all its checks a while ago

Zapdos got its first check a while ago too

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Not sure if I can post here without having done a check but...

1) Rotom-W got its second check a while ago so can be removed

2) Can we stamp checks made by non-GP members on our own analyses (ie. when the GP team member is the OP)?

You are all bastards, but I love you anyway. P.S. jc104 sucks at using the queue!

Updated.
bugmaniacbob said:
2) Can we stamp checks made by non-GP members on our own analyses (ie. when the GP team member is the OP)?
Yes. You'll still use your best GP judgment—or maybe even be more critical—when stamping others' checks if you are the OP, so there's no issue.

jc104

Humblest person ever
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Sorry guys. I'll try to post here more often

edit - I think you need to be more critical if you also check the same analysis yourself. This is much more of a concern than stamping a check on you own analysis.

edit 2: btw I've checked Conkeldurr, Swampert, Hippopotas, Accelgor and Ludicolo. Can you put me on the active list please? People seem to be VMing me regardless.

All updated.
jc104 said:
Sorry guys. I'll try to post here more often
Oorah.
jc104 said:
Can you put me on the active list please? People seem to be VMing me regardless.
Hadn't even noticed you weren't on it; I've fixed that. Anyway, people are probably PMing you because you check stuff. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)