Handicapable Mafia - GAME OVER - 3rd Floor Patients and a few others win!

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Yo dawg, I'm really happy for you, and imma let choo finish, but taking a cheeil peeil is one of the best things to do of all time.

OF ALL TIME.

This one slipped through the cracks. It's been edited into the regular update:

A voice came over the intercom during the Night. It gave a brief message to the group:
Intercom said:
celtics suck
Alive:
askaninjask
Aura Guardian
bearsfan092
billymills
Cereza
CHENN
Crux
Da Letter El
danmantincan
Ditto
Dubulous
Flamestrike
ginganinja
GoldenKnight
iiMKUltra
kingofkongs
LifeAdmiral
Nightmare jigglypuff
Objection
Pidge
theangryscientist
Walrein
Yeti
zorbees

Dead:
Quagsires - Huntington's Disease - Injected with a syringe Night 1

All Night results are out! If you feel you should have gotten a result and didn't, or if you feel there is a problem with your result, feel free to ask one of the hosts.

It is now Day 2.

Deadline will be Aug. 9 at 10 p.m. EDT, or when majority is reached and all actions are in.

The fact that I forgot to post that, or a similar picture, is my biggest fuckup of the game.

On that note, I think there's a picture of her boobs in the Pretty Girls thread somewhere...

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
In a sense, Foucault suggests the use of capitalist narrative to challenge capitalism. If posttextual construction holds, we have to choose between capitalist feminism and a special Lacanist obscurity. Therefore, the subject is interpolated into a fruitful construction that includes sexuality as a whole. Debord uses the term ‘the postcultural paradigm of reality’ to denote a self-fulfilling paradox. If one examines posttextual construction, one is faced with a choice: either accept neodialectic elderly cultural theory or conclude that the Constitution is capable of truth. But posttextual construction holds that society has significance. Baudrillard uses the term ‘neodialectic cultural theory’ to denote the role of the reader as writer. However, the subject is contextualised into a neodialectic cultural theory that includes sexuality as a paradox. Sartre uses the term ‘semiotic neodeconstructivist theory’ to denote not construction, as capitalist feminism suggests, but helpful postconstruction.

Crux

Banned deucer.
OK guys and Yeti, I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so. I'm going to try and salvage an already lost game, since as far as I can tell we call claimed to the mafia. So in order to recover, I need all role pms to my SmogPM box immediately.

Daenym said:
Dear Crux,

You have Schizophrenia.

Schizophrenia means you often suffer from hallucinations and delusions. However, you compensate for that by having incredible deductive powers, and, prior to being admitted, you did your best to help local law enforcement solve some cases. To hear you tell the story, you played a crucial part in breaking four different cases, though others would disagree about the accuracy of that.

In a time of conflict like this, your experience in rooting out scum is practically a necessity. At Night, you may PM the hosts “Night X - Finding out <user>’s intentions.” You will use your full powers of deduction to decide if <user> is friend or foe. It will be just as big a success as your work in law enforcement has been.

You are allied with the Patients.

You win if all Staff members are eliminated.
Daenym said:
After a Night of through deduction, you have come to the conclusion that Da Letter El is a foe.
So yeah, we are kinda fucked. I could be paranoid, but I think the hosts are better at designing games than that. If not, we are fucked anyway!!!

So, lynch Da Letter El and get all your role pms to me... immediately. Also bg on me tonight!!!!

<WildEep> no paranoids

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
You're schizophrenia of which there is paranoid schizophrenia, have no bold words in the first paragraph, and if you are honestly a village role you just gave free information to the mafia/wolf.

You sir, are a moron. I would say wait a couple nights and see if you get results that corroborate that, but since you're fucking stupid, of course you wouldn't do that.

We are going to lynch bearsfan092 today.

I'll post more when I'm not dead fucking tired

Crux

Banned deucer.
sorry dale ily babes

idk about the bold in my pm and i did not give free info to anyone. Anyone who believes dale is likely mafia or just plain fucking dumb.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)