1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Handicapable Mafia - GAME OVER - 3rd Floor Patients and a few others win!

Discussion in 'Circus Maximus' started by Daenym, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Walrein

Walrein

Removing my vote.
    Let's see how this goes.
  2. askaninjask

askaninjask [FLAIL ARMS]
    is a Forum Moderator

I have an idea! How about everyone who doesn't have 4 words bolded in their role PMs can vote DLE, and everyone who does can vote Crux/bearsfan092, since I have not seen a single village PM that didn't have exactly that number. If all true village PMs have exactly 4 bolded words, then the decision is easy, and we stick with DLE as our leader.

It's obvious that the mafia have safe claims OR that Crux is an insane inspector. (get it, insane? we're all insane? oh yeah so funny!!) For now I'm voting bearsfan092, since I think it's not only possible, but LIKELY that both DLE and Crux are villagers.

vote bearsfan092
  3. Aura Guardian

Aura Guardian

Reverting to vote bearsfan092.
  4. askaninjask

askaninjask [FLAIL ARMS]
    is a Forum Moderator

5. theangryscientist

theangryscientist

6. Objection

Objection

Posted on Day 1:

Just wondering, whatever happened to this? Surely if this plan of his went ahead then we should have another confirmed mafioso. Unless this other guy has a role that's less of a threat to us than bearsfan's role ...

EDIT: OK, I think I'm starting to figure this whole thing out, and right now I think the best thing to do is lynch bearsfan092 OK fuck it I still don't know.
  7. Da Letter El

Da Letter El Officially internet famous
    is a Forum Moderator

It's sorted out. Wait until the end of the day.
  8. CHENN

CHENN

I think it's too dangerous to keep da letter el alive if he's mafia because he has pretty much everybody's role pm so I'm going to say

lynch da letter el
  9. Pidge

Pidge

I think some of you guys are dumb.

unvote bearsfan092

bearsfan092 is a pretty safe lynch at the moment. Let's not forget this post.
  10. Nightmare Jigglypuff

Nightmare Jigglypuff

Lynch bearsfan092

I don't think our fearless leader needs to die, he's too cool for death!
  11. Objection

Objection

If (emphasis on if) he's mafia and he has pretty much everyone's role PM, what's stopping him from giving that info to all his mafia teammates? Even if we lynch him, the mafia still has all our info.
  12. bearsfan092

bearsfan092

You guys are pretty fucked either way.
  13. zorbees

zorbees
    is a Forum Moderator

Lynch bearsfan092
  14. bearsfan092

bearsfan092

I suppose I should tell you guys now: DLE wasn't trolling about the sheet access.
    Want proof? Just PM me and I'll tell you your role.
  15. askaninjask

askaninjask [FLAIL ARMS]
    is a Forum Moderator

daletterel, you're either mafia or absolutely retarded (and should be banlisted).
  16. bearsfan092

bearsfan092

This is not the case. DLE does have an idea, so keep debating amongst yourselves on who to lynch.
  17. MK Ultra

MK Ultra BOOGEYMAN
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

it's
    a curse
    that makes this world so hopeless
  18. Walrein

Walrein

vote removed (again)
  19. ginganinja

ginganinja Dating Haunter
    is a Forum Moderatoris a CAP Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

vote bearsfan092
  20. Cereza

Cereza Tastes Like Candy

unvote:La letra L:naughty:
    Vote:bearsfan092
  21. billymills

billymills
    is a Forum Moderator

I would have thought daletterel would use the syringe against bearsfan, but I suppose that the double claimer works too.

As much as I hate to say it, I agree with aska

Lynch Bearsfan092
  22. Dubulous

Dubulous I look just like Buddy Holly.
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Nice knowin' ya, DaLetterEl.
  23. kingofmars

kingofmars
    is a Past SPL Winneris a VGC2 Winner

A-hem
    First off
    Vote Da Letter El
    Reasoning:
    Crux keeps on yelling at me that he's not insane. And since we're in no danger of dale getting lynched, might as well keep this vote. When Eep un-afk's and says that there are no paranoid/insane inspectors, then we know who to target. Also, you guys remember how he gave info to bearsfan right? Yeah.... that's kind of a tell.
  24. Yeti

Yeti

disregard that PENIS you DOWNSERS crux didn't know the MOTHERBALLSIN difference between inCEST and paraNIGERIANPROSTITUTE and that inBREEDING gives you TWO TWITCH FLAIL results

also lol @ a SPHEAL night of through DICKductions
    thorough u mean? LOL hosts have downs bruhs

his role pm PMS states 'according to YOUTITS' you solved casey ANTHONY IS GUILTY. could easily be inBRED

DERP bearsfan092

[​IMG]
  25. Crux

Crux
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Nope. We should lynch DaLetterEl. He is clearly mafia by his actions or if he is a wolf then he is far more dangerous than a used up LPV. Wildeep just confirmed that I am not insane or paranoid, so we can be certain Dale is mafia or at the very least a foe.

Basically bearfan092 is not a threat he is a used up LPV, DaLetterEl is far more dangerous as he claimed hooker (which is a role he presumably actually has, and with the info he has can stop the bg etc) and if he is a wolf he likely has a kill which he intends to use against the village, as seen through his action by giving the sheet to the mafia (although in all likelihood he is probably mafia).

Village has probably lost this game due to claimhappiness but we definitely wont win by lynching bearsfan092 now that he is useless, DaLetterEl is a greater threat, and now that we know I'm not insane we can lynch him without fear of him being village.

As to the issue with the bold in my pm, I hate this argument, and I know the counter that is coming, but I'm not fucking stupid (as I hope some will attest to... or not billy and aska are in this game) and i know how to fake... Blame the hosts or something, that is my real role pm taken straight from the pm daenym sent me.

In summary, Lynch Da Letter El

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)