Handicapable Mafia - GAME OVER - 3rd Floor Patients and a few others win!

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hi

DLE gave me this (I think it was on accident and he forgot to take out his real PM)
Da Letter El said:
Wild Eep said:
Dear Da Letter El,

You are the Psychopath.

Psychopathy means that you have a lack of empathy, as well as relatively anti-social tendencies, despite how psychopaths are commonly portrayed in the media. You, however, are exactly the kind of psychopath that the media has made into what everyone fears a psychopath to be. In fact, you’ve already killed countless people over the past four years, and feel absolutely no remorse for having done so.

First, you may PM the hosts “Night X - Killing <user>.” You’ll go after your target in a vicious manner, and murder him in a brutal fashion.

Next, you may PM the hosts “Night X - Distracting <user> with a random train of thought.” You’ll ramble on about something, causing your target to not perform his night actions as he planned. However, you’ll find out exactly what your target planned to do that night. You can’t distract the same player two nights in a row.

You’re a smart psychopath, and you realize that you need some kind of mental illness to keep suspicions from falling on you. So as a quick fix you decided that you’re in for ADD treatment. Upon inspection, you will show up as a Patient with ADD. But it’s unlikely that you’ll be able to keep up this deception forever.

You are allied with no one.

You win if all Patients and Staff have been eliminated.

ADD said:
Dear Da Letter El,

You have Attention Deficit Disorder.

Attention Deficit Disorder, or ADD, means you have trouble paying attention to anything. Although you’re pretty smart, you found yourself in a mental hospital because your inattention led to terrible grades. Admit it, you only read this PM for, what, four seconds?

Since you’re so easily distracted, you can catch other people off guard too. At Night you may PM the hosts “Night X - Distracting <user> with a random train of thought.” You’ll ramble on about something, causing your target to not perform his night actions as he planned. However, you’ll also see by how this user reacts if they are Schizophrenia, who stole your chocolate milk once when you were a kid. You can’t distract the same player two nights in a row.

You are allied with the Patients.

You win if all Staff members are eliminated and Schizophrenia is dead.

I hate to admit it but it appears that Crux is right (still retarded tho). Also it seems to prove Crux does actually have this role name and is not in fact, paranoid. I think that, with the village in this situation its in, eliminating a Night kill is probs more important than killing a useless mafia.

Lynch Da Letter El

don't forget to unbold previous votes!

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
it has come to my MOTHERBALLIN attention that da user downs is probably a downser

also our hooker BRUH is probably a COCKSUCKING PIECE OF KESHA'S SMEGMA if we have one

drown da letter el in downs

I'll lynch Da Letter El too, but I have one thing to point out in Crux's reasoning:

Basically bearfan092 is not a threat he is a used up LPV
Except we don't know he's a used up LPV. In Everybody Starts Somewhere (a beginner game that happened a long time ago), I was a mafia bodyguard, but the first lynch against me failed because I had a lynch stopper on my mafia team and he used his power to protect me.

The same thing could be happening here: bearsfan could some kind of decent or powerful mafia role with another member of his mafia team being a lynch stopper who used his power on d1 to protect bearsfan. Maybe this isn't the case, but it could be.

EDIT: Seconding bearsfan's latest post.

EDIT 2: Actually, you know what, screw this. Between persistent accusations of DLE being a wolf and some suspicious stuff in Crux's role PM, I can't trust either of them right now. This whole damn thing is so confusing that it's draining my ability to think. I might as well lynch ert+ y76p; '0lu8jykee;u4p;e'/Rh Strong ba15456`-------++++++gf +++++-//==========/*8901ikg. Yeah, I'm not gonna make a serious vote today after all.

denser than a black hole

idgf if we lynch daletterel or bearsfan, as bearsfan is clearly mafia, and dle is pretty likely wolf. Both are good lynches because bearsfan was saved by the mafia last turn.

Wild Eep

pet pet pet
is a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
As the Day got going, everyone expected that Da Letter El would just lead the second charge against bearsfan092. He had already picked up the same napkin dispenser from the previous day, ready to finish the job he and the others had started the day before.

“Hang on! Something’s wrong here!”

Everyone looked at Crux the source of the latest outburst from the group. Crux began to explain that he had done some snooping around the previous Night, and had discovered that Da Letter El was an enemy. He held up a list of his prior exploits, telling everyone how big of a help he had been to law enforcement in breaking multiple cases.

Da Letter El, of course, would have none of it. He dismissed Crux’s accusation, urging everyone to finish what they had begun. But just as he finished the thought, he waffled.

askaninjask tried to reason with the two conflicting voices as others cast their votes between bearsfan092 and Da Letter El. But even he seemed to give up after some time. His frustration was mirrored by many, as they switched their attention between the two potential targets over and over, some, like Objection even giving up entirely on the attack.

But in the end, after a tremendously confusing Day, everyone decided to lynch Da Letter El. Not wanting to make the same mistake as yesterday, Crux, the man who led this attack, grabbed a fire extinguisher from the wall and brought it crashing down on Da Letter El, making sure he was very dead. When everyone was satisfied, someone found his medical file and read it aloud.

Role PM said:
Dear Da Letter El,

Attention Deficit Disorder, or ADD, means you have trouble paying attention to anything. Although you’re pretty smart, you found yourself in a mental hospital because your inattention led to terrible grades. Admit it, you only read this PM for, what, four seconds?

Since you’re so easily distracted, you can catch other people off guard too. At Night you may PM the hosts “Night X - Distracting <user> with a random train of thought.” You’ll ramble on about something, causing your target to not perform his night actions as he planned. However, you’ll find out exactly what your target planned to do that night. You can’t distract the same player two nights in a row.

You win if all Staff members are eliminated.
Everyone gasped, hearing that they had killed one of the Patients. But then someone checked inside Da Letter El’s clothes and found a collection of blades along with another file. This one was read aloud as well.

Real Role PM said:
Dear Da Letter El,

You are the Psychopath.

Psychopathy means that you have a lack of empathy, as well as relatively anti-social tendencies, despite how psychopaths are commonly portrayed in the media. You, however, are exactly the kind of psychopath that the media has made into what everyone fears a psychopath to be. In fact, you’ve already killed countless people over the past four years, and feel absolutely no remorse for having done so.

First, you may PM the hosts “Night X - Killing <user>.” You’ll go after your target in a vicious manner, and murder him in a brutal fashion.

Next, you may PM the hosts “Night X - Distracting <user> with a random train of thought.” You’ll ramble on about something, causing your target to not perform his night actions as he planned. However, you’ll find out exactly what your target planned to do that night. You can’t distract the same player two nights in a row.

You’re a smart psychopath, and you realize that you need some kind of mental illness to keep suspicions from falling on you. So as a quick fix you decided that you’re in for ADD treatment. Upon inspection, you will show up as a Patient with ADD. But it’s unlikely that you’ll be able to keep up this deception forever.

<snip>

You are allied with no one.

You win if all Patients and Staff have been eliminated.

ADD said:
Dear Da Letter El,

Since you’re so easily distracted, you can catch other people off guard too. At Night you may PM the hosts “Night X - Distracting <user> with a random train of thought.” You’ll ramble on about something, causing your target to not perform his night actions as he planned. However, you’ll find out exactly what your target planned to do that night. You can’t distract the same player two nights in a row.

While he was not a member of the Staff, everyone was ecstatic, having killed someone who was clearly so dangerous. After an exhausting Day of voting, they all settled down some. But this Night, like the last, would most certainly be a busy one. Especially since the members of the group still knew they have Staff among them.

Alive:
askaninjask
Aura Guardian
bearsfan092
billymills
Cereza
CHENN
Crux
danmantincan
Ditto
Dubulous
Flamestrike
ginganinja
GoldenKnight
iiMKUltra
kingofkongs
LifeAdmiral
Nightmare jigglypuff
Objection
Pidge
theangryscientist
Walrein
Yeti
zorbees

Dead:
Quagsires - Huntington's Disease - Patients - Injected with a syringe Night 1
Da Letter El - Psychopath - Serial Killer - Lynched Day 2

It is now Night 2.

Night 2 will end in 48 hours, or Thursday, August 11, 10 PM Eastern, or when all Night actions have been submitted.

I would like to draw attention to the fact that, when DLE sent that PM to ginganinja, there was no snipped portion, though in the PM Wildeep publicised, there is apparently something snipped.

So this leads to 3 scenarios:

Complete accident on someone's part, the PM was edited between the time DLE received it and he sent it to Ginga,

DLE edited and sent his wolf PM to Ginga,

Ginga removed the section when he realised it benefited him.

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
VGCPL Champion
Slight problem with that. Dale accidently sent ginga his full role pm, when he just meant to send that last bit. If he was that able-minded to edit it before hand, then there's no reason why he wouldn't be able-minded enough to just send that last bit, it doesn't make sense.

Wild Eep

pet pet pet
is a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Deadline.

With the knowledge that a dangerous Psychopath had been killed, some might have expected the group to sleep better. However, there were still plenty of people moving around throughout the Night, doing whatever they could to ensure their survival.

But as Day broke and sun flooded the Cafeteria, it was clear everyone had not survived the Night. danmantincan’s body laid on the floor. He had been stabbed in the chest with a syringe. Someone rushed to his body and read from his Patient file as the others looked on in silence.

Role PM said:
Dear danmantincan,

You have Amnesia.

Amnesia is a condition involving memory loss. You lost your memory in a car accident, and ever since, you’ve also had difficulty forming new memories. You can’t remember anything before three years ago.

Your fondness for detective comics leads you to think you may have been a detective yourself before you lost your memory. At Night you may PM the hosts “Night X - Investigating <user>.” You will take extensive notes about <user> and find his role PM.

Seeing that danmantincan was someone who took “extensive notes” one of the bolder Patients began rifling through danmantincan’s pockets. There were a bunch of random scraps of paper with nothing but confusing scribbles. But finally one of the sheets of paper had something significant written on it. It looked like all of the information from ginganinja’s file had been written down. It was strange seeing all of this information on someone who wasn’t dead, but it was still read aloud.

danmantincan’s notes said:
Dear ginganinja,

You have Intermittent Explosive Disorder.

Intermittent Explosive Disorder, or IED, is characterized by explosive outbursts of anger. These are usually very disproportionate to the situation at hand, and can reach levels of uncontrollable rage. You’ve been in a state so bad that it took four of your friends to hold you back.

You’re protective of your friends, but people are a bit afraid of you. At Night, you may PM the hosts “Night X - Standing guard by <user>.” If anyone tries to attack <user> that night, you will stop the attack, but you will end up in a blind rage that ends with both you and the attacker dead, but you will have saved whoever you were trying to protect. You can’t bear to just stand around all night, so you can’t target yourself.

Everyone was caught up in a mixture of sadness and shock. On the one hand, danmantincan had died. But at the same time, they had learned something useful in his death. Everyone was glad that it was morning again, since it gave them time to think about what this meant.

“Wait, everyone. I think we need to get out of this Cafeteria. I still think bearsfan092 is up to something, and it’s not helping that we’re staying in the same spot all the time.”

From across the room, bearsfan092 shot a nasty glance at the speaker, tightening the grip on his chair even more. But the other members of the group generally nodded their agreement. And so they all filed out of the Cafeteria, moving again into the hallway. They needed to try and figure out where the Control Room was, and staying in one place wasn’t going to help.

It wasn’t long before the group came to the Gymnasium. They had all kept a close eye on each other, making sure not a single person had the chance to slip away.

“There’s that window up there! Nobody’s ever said what’s in the room... maybe that’s it?”

The members of the group looked around, and it seemed that no one knew what was up there. So, deciding it was worth a shot, they tried to hoist one of the smaller people, kingofkongs up to the window. Throughout the process, kingofkongs had a pained look on his face, clearly favoring one arm. He finally managed to grab hold of a ledge that would let him reach the window, but then screamed, had a violent contortion, and fell to the ground.

Everyone was completely thrown by kingofkongs’s outburst. But then someone pointed to his arm. There was a small blood stain, looking like he had been roughly stabbed with something earlier. Further checking of the body found a file. But it was unlike any of the Patient files.

Role PM said:
Dear kingofkongs,

You are the Receptionist.

As someone who got placed at this mental hospital by a temp agency, you certainly did not sign on for a massive riot of Patients. But regardless of the situation, you’re a very adaptable person. That’s a good thing, because you’ve recently gone through four different jobs in as many months.

When the riots broke out you were thinking on your feet, and you managed to grab a radio connected to the PA system. At Night, you may PM the hosts “Night X - Broadcasting for everyone to hear.” Below that, you may put, in quote tags, any message you would like, as long as it is relatively brief. Everyone will hear the message broadcast over the PA system, but won’t be able to tell it came from you.

You’ve also got some slightly questionable morals, and are pretty decent at forging information. So, at Night you may PM with hosts “Night X - Falsifying records for <user>.” Below that, you may put, in quote tags, whatever fake information you would like. Anyone trying to investigate aspects of <user>’s role PM will grab whatever fake information you’ve cooked up, so you’ll have to prepare a new copy every night.

You are allied with the Staff members.

You win if all Patients are eliminated.
A gleeful roar arose from the group, as the first member of the Staff had finally fallen! But while this moment of elation was strong, it was cut short by a concerned Patient.

“Wait, you’re telling me that this guy’s been here the whole time and we never managed to get rid of him? I feel like we should know each other better.”

“What do you expect? We’re from different parts of the hospital. None of us can be expected to know everyone else’s face.”

“No... I think Quagsires would have wanted us to stick together...”

“Yeah, but he’s dead. Killed the same way that danmantincan was. And if you’re not going to try and stop them, then you’re just going to get in our way. Everyone who’s from the 3rd Floor come with me. We’re going to kill the Staff and anyone else!”

“Wait, are you serious? Fine, then! 4th Floor Patients, come with me! The Staff isn’t the only threat anymore, now we have to deal with other Patients too!”

“You’re calling us a threat?! I’d say anyone who isn’t from our floor is plenty threatening at this point!”

With these declarations, all members of the group began staring at each other venomously. There were a few people on each floor who knew each other well enough, and a couple of other fairly knowledgeable Patients. But everyone was apprehensive. This chapter of their lives had begun as a riot. It turned into a hunt for the remaining Staff. Now, after this, the conflict was about to escalate into something much, much worse.

Results are out.

Alive:
askaninjask
Aura Guardian
bearsfan092
billymills
Cereza
CHENN
Crux
Ditto
Dubulous
Flamestrike
ginganinja
GoldenKnight
iiMKUltra
LifeAdmiral
Nightmare jigglypuff
Objection
Pidge
theangryscientist
Walrein
Yeti
zorbees

Dead:
Quagsires - Huntington's Disease - Patients - Injected with a syringe Night 1
Da Letter El - Psychopath - Serial Killer - Lynched Day 2
danmantincan - Amnesia - Patients - Injected with a syringe Night 2
kingofkongs - Receptionist - Staff - Succumbed to poison Night 2

All results are out!

It is now Day 3.

Deadline is set for August 14th, 10 p.m. Eastern, or when deadline is reached and actions are all in.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask the hosts.

And no, ginganinja is not dead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)