Harry Potter Mafia II - Post-game Discussion

Yeah, people were all 'are you two REALLY buddies why would he tell you' so I just said 'he was being stupid I do not know why he would do it' and they were skeptical but still ran with it.

As I recall one of the death eaters mentioned that he believed you to be a Weasley and that they should kill you. I forget which though.
And there was me thinking I had been nice and sneaky and not giving away information!

Yeah, people were all 'are you two REALLY buddies why would he tell you' so I just said 'he was being stupid I do not know why he would do it' and they were skeptical but still ran with it.
I can't help but imagine that if I had had a few more nights inspections, the game could have swung our way. That said, I don't think Kira was on my or Toothache's "to be inspected" list. Toothache thought he was probably student, but we had bigger fish to fry.

I also forgot to really thank Mekkah, not just for being a brilliant host, but for thinking up a fake role for me, after the slight Night mess-up, which in the end saved my life.

Well, i pretty much knew CK was a Ministry, and seeing how Gorm died in the night (Easily a Ministry kill), and i was being aimed, i just decided to bring down the only Ministry i knew.

And, the Ministry PMed me about Zepyhrman being a very prominent role, and that we should trust them about it, and that if he dies we'll be in a very good position. We had no idea he was lying, so we just followed along. We thought he might be the bodyguard or the inspector, and it turned out that he was the inspector indeed..

And, the Ministry PMed me about Zepyhrman being a very prominent role, and that we should trust them about it, and that if he dies we'll be in a very good position. We had no idea he was lying, so we just followed along. We thought he might be the bodyguard or the inspector, and it turned out that he was the inspector indeed..
I wasn't lying sucka.

Well, I think technically that is malfeasance and not strictly lying, since mine was the lie and he ran with it as if it were 100% for sure true when they did not know FOR SURE but there was a chance.

Aw death eaters won. Well the hedwig role was different. I wasn't as into mafia as some other people but that was due to school. Mafia is kind of time consuming. I think I'll stick with mafiabot on IRC, heh.

It's too bad Hipmonlee's power was mentioned early and inaccurately.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)