1. GET SMOGON SHIRTS HERE! First time ever. Limited time only & next time the design will be different, so get it while you can!
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Harry Potter Mafia II - Post-game Discussion

Discussion in 'Circus Maximus' started by Mekkah, Mar 18, 2008.

1. CaptKirby

CaptKirby

Yeah, people were all 'are you two REALLY buddies why would he tell you' so I just said 'he was being stupid I do not know why he would do it' and they were skeptical but still ran with it.
  2. Zephyrman

Zephyrman

And there was me thinking I had been nice and sneaky and not giving away information!

I can't help but imagine that if I had had a few more nights inspections, the game could have swung our way. That said, I don't think Kira was on my or Toothache's "to be inspected" list. Toothache thought he was probably student, but we had bigger fish to fry.
  3. NatKing

NatKing

I also forgot to really thank Mekkah, not just for being a brilliant host, but for thinking up a fake role for me, after the slight Night mess-up, which in the end saved my life.
  4. leafgreen386

leafgreen386

Well, wouldn't kira have died if you killed the rest of the DEs, anyway? So as long as they died, then it wouldn't matter that kira got past you.
  5. Hipmonlee

Hipmonlee Have a rice day
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

Yeah and melon had pretty much a perfect alibi.

Have a nice day.
  6. Amelia

Amelia

Well, i pretty much knew CK was a Ministry, and seeing how Gorm died in the night (Easily a Ministry kill), and i was being aimed, i just decided to bring down the only Ministry i knew.

And, the Ministry PMed me about Zepyhrman being a very prominent role, and that we should trust them about it, and that if he dies we'll be in a very good position. We had no idea he was lying, so we just followed along. We thought he might be the bodyguard or the inspector, and it turned out that he was the inspector indeed..
  7. Thunderpup

Thunderpup

I wasn't lying sucka.
  8. Thunderpup

Thunderpup

SHUT UP EVAN GOD
  9. CaptKirby

CaptKirby

Well, I think technically that is malfeasance and not strictly lying, since mine was the lie and he ran with it as if it were 100% for sure true when they did not know FOR SURE but there was a chance.
  10. darkie

darkie mfw i see alison brie
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Smogon IRC AOPis a Super Moderatoris a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Public Relations

excellent work, kira.
  11. n3ther

n3ther

Aw death eaters won. Well the hedwig role was different. I wasn't as into mafia as some other people but that was due to school. Mafia is kind of time consuming. I think I'll stick with mafiabot on IRC, heh.

It's too bad Hipmonlee's power was mentioned early and inaccurately.
  12. akuchi

akuchi please dont remove akuchis custom title she <i>is<

lol gettier

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)