Harry Potter Mafia

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah, I got the same PM. I'm just taking it as another "Obi" like attempt at finding people out, and it's not going to work either.

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
I'd like to know how many other people got this PM (myself included).

For me, this is entirely too suspicious, and at least holds water enough for him to be voted off.

So, my vote goes to timw06. Who's with me?

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
uh toothache, fact of the matter is, if you were a student, you would've understood my hint when i pointed out where it is. if you were a special role, you wouldn't put yourself in danger to lynch by saying you're mafia.

and it wasn't easy, it took a long time with you signing off twice to try to escape the convo. i'm just posting the final part where you did finally give up and say that you're mafia.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
At the moment it's out of timw06 and Gorm for me, but I don't like to be too hasty with things so I'll try and get more evidence first.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
timw06 i dont care about btw and i can get im checked. also regarding this:

shiv_why_didnt_you_pm_me
jackai_da_mole

the second nick is from the last nick because jackal kept that nick on the mafia forums we had made last game.

my nick is like that because obi pm'ed everyone except me that (because he had already chatted to me on irc and supposedly 'couldnt get any more info from me'. I was alerted by one of the villagers who got my hint and therefore i used that nick.

if you're dumb enough to base allegations on that, i truly think you should die. hopefully, that is not the case but then that would mean that you are mafia.

uh toothache, fact of the matter is, if you were a student, you would've understood my hint when i pointed out where it is. if you were a special role, you wouldn't put yourself in danger to lynch by saying you're mafia.

and it wasn't easy, it took a long time with you signing off twice to try to escape the convo. i'm just posting the final part where you did finally give up and say that you're mafia.
Sorry if I'm just dumb, but please explain.
Why are you drawing attention to yourself if your not mafia?
And also, non-Mafias can't get special roles? If that's true, you couldn't get anyone to protect you!

Following the trendand getting my wand ready...

Votius Gormenghast

I kinda have suspicions about a couple other players, so I guess i just have to see how this pans out, for now...

also, all you guys defending gorm or tooth, remember that when they turn out to be mafia, you're on the suspect list!
Ae Sakura has my vote.
Can we get him after Toothache?
After viewing Shiv's log, i am certain that those 2 are now guilty. However, that has made me thinking.
If Shiv knows so much, he will definately be silenced soon. Will the stalker-like role protect him?

Edit: Timw06 seems suspicious to me as well.

Toothache

Let the music play!
I don't trust you enough yet Shiv, it's that simple, otherwise I'd share my real role with you and any info I actually had.

Also Ae Sakura if you'll check back Shiv said he was suspicious of you too. Why would you trust his word after that?

I don't trust you enough yet Shiv, it's that simple, otherwise I'd share my real role with you and any info I actually had.

Also Ae Sakura if you'll check back Shiv said he was suspicious of you too. Why would you trust his word after that?
Because his first guess, aamto, was a mafia, and that's good enough for me.

Toothache

Let the music play!
You do realise he'll organise your death soon after mine, right (if people are dumb enough to waste their time voting me off)? aamto may have turned out to be mafia, but still that doesn't mean Shiv is clean. Always take a second look at these sort of things.

Toothache

Let the music play!
I see, well in that case we seem to have concrete evidence enough to vote him off in my opinion. Would make sense to get rid of him since its likely he would pass on any information gleaned to the wrong people.

I see, well in that case we seem to have concrete evidence enough to vote him off in my opinion. Would make sense to get rid of him since its likely he would pass on any information gleaned to the wrong people.
I take that back. Not everyone got it. I was referring to the first trap.

Shiv

mostly harmless
Portugeez I was talking about toothache there. There ARE non-mafia special roles obviously! I already know of a few and I'm already being protected by the bg so no worries there :)

So. My little plan seems to have been foiled. It was a long shot anyway.

However. both cookie's and Toothache's responses (which came before Portugeez publicized the PM) seem mighty suspicious to me. Toothache's subsequent attempt to get me voted off seems a bit like an admission that he was fooled.

Eventhough I have no evidence against Gorm and I suspect that Shiv is Ministry I'm going to have to Vote Gormenghast since I now seem to find myself in the firing line. If Gorm does turn out to be a Death Eater that will, in my eyes make the allegations against Shiv more believable. Fudge is using us to fight his battles for him.

Real Students will be able to use the phrase that was in my PM to confirm my identity so I have no fear of lynching.

edit: just for the record that PM was sent to a total of 15 people

edit2: still suspicious of Shiv although less so now it turns out Gorm was ministry.

Gormenghast must die

Shiv IS either a 'mole' of some sort or in the student group (special powers or not), and that much I know for sure. The best option we have, even chancing him being a mole, is to trust him to get rid of Ministry and Death Eaters.

Gormenghast gets everyones votes as usual o^___^o

One thing is that on irc mafia gormenghast never false claims villager. That being said, this is not irc mafia and strictly speaking there are no villagers, so he could use that loophole to claim student and appear genuine.
you rule for noticing but im bad
that "im villy" post was a joke heh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)