Sticky Have a question? Ask it here! (NOT SM QUESTIONS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've defeated all the secret super training regimens, but only got evolutionary stones from the first six. Has someone made a guide of all super training prizes?

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Where can I get Froakie with it's DW ability? Breed one with a Ditto who has his DW ability?
You could visit someone with a friend safari that has Froakie or anything else in its evolution line. That's easier said than done, though. Or you can ask on the GTS or be lucky enough to get it on Wonder Trade.

Disregarding the power items and destiny knot, how are IV's inherited?
If you have none of them, then the baby will have 3 random IVs and 3 inherited from either parent. Destiny knot makes it 5 that are inherited and power items force that particluar stat to be inherited (or 50/50 chance if both parents have one)

Alright, follow up questions. If a parent is holding a destiny knot how is that sixth stat determined? Is it completely random or is it inherited from the other parent? And also, if the parents are holding both a power item and the destiny knot, is it possible for all six stats to have been inherited?

Alright, follow up questions. If a parent is holding a destiny knot how is that sixth stat determined? Is it completely random or is it inherited from the other parent? And also, if the parents are holding both a power item and the destiny knot, is it possible for all six stats to have been inherited?
The last stat is random. Power item + destiny knot gives you 5 stats with one of them guaranteed to be he power item one. But then you loose everstone

Does Salamence get "Gale Wings" as a hidden ability now? I faced one in the Battle Institute and even after i dropped it's speed 6 stages with Low Sweep, Roost still went first.

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The IV judge told me that my starting fennekin's attack and defense "can't be beat!" Did I actually get two maxed IVs on my starter out of pure luck or are those preset?

If those WEREN'T predetermined...max IVs at random...in fennekin's attack...>_<

Ugh so all my team mons are level 30-34 and I caught a binacle at like Lv 12 and it is now Lv 23 and my tyrunt which I just got is Lv 21. My question is, are they always going to be lagging behind level wise?

How do we find Espurrs with their Hidden Abilities?

And is there a list for Horde Encounters? Forget the last one, we have found the thread.

Last edited:
anyone know how good in-game trade pokemon are iv-wise? like, there's a guy that trades a 'super special' magikarp... i'm thinking it might be flawless. other trade pokemon probably have at least 1 perfect iv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)