Hoenn Mafia - Cancelled due to Inactivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
GL all.

EDIT: Don't any of you guys steal the sunshine. I will be the best thief leader that ever existed

EDIT2: I hate slow beginnings. There are kills n0 but no role PM sharing. The mafia starts out with a leg up on us.

So, to counteract the fact that the mafia has a leg up on us, I am asking for claims. You cannot copy anything from your role pm, just write a summary.

I urge the inspector (wherever you are) to target either:

a) me
b) Persistance
c) King Emerald

I mostly suggest the ladder, as it would not only result in a leader, but in finding probable scum, but any of those 3 works

I can't argue with a cake.

"I should be inspected so that I can lead, and I am an expendable so i should lead"

I say that alot. Well, this time, you have me beet. You can't get much more expendable then someone with 8 posts :P

So, inspector, maybe you should target him...

EDIT: I hope we have 3 inspectors and 3 BGs, because there will be 2 leaders... :D

I think the inspector should lead himself after inspecting a mafiaman...

Anyways i'm not claiming to anybody not cleaned.
Every game where someone started leading unconfirmed has ended in a village loss.

The cake is a lie.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Call boycott of N0 kills. It states clearly in the rules:

dogfish44 said:
2. The game will begin on Night 0. There will be no kills on Night 0. During Night 0, no one may paste any part of his or her role PM unless they are mafia members on the same team. Role PMs may be freely distributed starting from Day 1. PM Dogfish44 if you want help creating a fake role PM.
As these are constant, and in the rules, and you didn't make kills clear enough for my poor eyes there should be no kills on n0 ;)

Call boycott of N0 kills. It states clearly in the rules:

As these are constant, and in the rules, and you didn't make kills clear enough for my poor eyes there should be no kills on n0 ;)
I have a feeling that he forgot to take that line out. But I agree with you. Unless we're facing a pretty small mafia, we're down one before the game even starts giving a pretty big advantage to the mafia.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
You tried lynching on NIGHT 0, your opinion on my grammar is invalid. That, and I was being pestered by SOMEBODY to post them up, no wonder I didn't quite have enough time to change that tiny bit. Particularly from that bit, (Announced by own role PM power), which can contradict the rules however they want :P.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)