How would a Gardevoir Tracing [ability] change in appearance/personality/whatever?

YES! YES! i finally finished it, it took so dang long! ive had so much stuff going on at school lately i haven't been able to get on my computer on top of that the skirt was giving me hell

well after all that here it is after math!

I drew a picture of Gardevoir Tracing Magnet Pull but I can't figure out how to get Photobucket to work. Can someone help me?

Some ideas:

Slow Start: Baywatch-esq slow motion running.
Shed Skin: Gardevior's dress falls off and Sentret explodes.
Overgrow: Her breasts become gigantic.

I drew a picture of Gardevoir Tracing Magnet Pull but I can't figure out how to get Photobucket to work. Can someone help me?

Some ideas:

Those red pointy things are her boobs??? Why the hell does Gallade have them the :S

Also, what's the origins of this Sentret meme?

cause gallade is obviously a fatass and has man-boobs, duh!

read all the posts or look at all the pics, then you'll get the sentret meme

EDIT: in fact, sentret gets a nosebleed in the first picture posted(pickup)

Some ideas:

You could send it to me via MSN or e-mail, and I could upload it for you. ;3

Also, your idea for Overgrow is what I had in mind for Cute Charm. XD I guess great minds think alike, huh?

AHHHHH i hate the picture, whenever i google gardevior for refrence when im drawling her that damn picture comes up about 400 times!

imageshack, imagenerd and tinypic are easier to work with.

Let's have a Roy of applause for sentret! Yayyyyy!

/|\
'/\' <- Roy

I actually just misspelled round and the comp corrected 4 me but I'll go with Roy. Yay 4 this thread's inside jokes!

I couldnt sleep last night so i was on smogon when i saw this thread and decided to make another gardevior picuture, because of my insomnia i decided to do insomnia yah its not my best work but i was really tired

Insomnia

I present to you Guardevoir with No Guard.

Woops, wrong image. This is the real one:

OK, this is the real thing now, I promise:

Damn you Smogon for having your spoiler tags different to other forums. D:

@Yilx: Those are very good, I especially liked that Flower Gift picture. How did you make those?

@Politoed Hunter: You have spoiler failed "like you usually do" ;P Try with the hide-tags

@Yilx: Those are very good, I especially liked that Flower Gift picture. How did you make those?

@Politoed Hunter: You have spoiler failed "like you usually do" ;P Try with the hide-tags
I did before I saw this post. You Smogoners look at and reply to threads too fast D:

EDIT: Got bored and did Forewarn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)