I Don't Use Pencils as Much as I Used To

Have a virtually finished WIP of my friend magnolia updated as Magz-mar. All that is missing is I just want to add a little yellow and orange pattern to the sweater since magmar has flame patterns on his body. This is possibly the most awkward thing ever painted: Magz-mar.

The thread title is getting very ironic since I keep updating with digital art.

EDIT:

My friend actually made the pattern on the sweater because I got too lazy.

We started doing a tempera batik in my art class and I drew Zach Condon. For those of you who don't know what a tempera batik is, I don't feel like explaining it, but they mostly look like complete shit when they are complete. My art teacher loves them for some reason.
Anyways I wanted to preserve the penciling I did of Zach before I inked and painted over it.

First 2012 art post yay.

You should draw me... as a meerkcat. Like how your cat mountain the cats look like human almost? But... not quite.. xD anthro. Me as a meerkat anthro. wearing a rainbow checkered shirt... and blue jeans... but no shoes. just... meerkat 'feet' and whatnot... ... '-'
uhh... since I'm not going to show a real picture... here's a portrait of me I had to do for class (first assignment always a portrait, isn't it = .=)
?
Not meaning to be like, posting my art on someone elses art thread lol.

I'M SO GLAD SOMEONE ELSE IS A TRADITIONAL ARTIST TOO.

We need to bring back traditionals. Don't get me wrong, I like digital art, but it'd be nice for traditional to get a little lovin'. :/

This is awesome though. And I hope you can finish my uhh.. weird request xD

Also... I DIED WHEN I SAW THE 3RD GEN NUZLOCKE.

I <3 3rd gen.... :]

I will get around to that Bloobobo. I also just realized I got a request forever ago and never finished it. Whoops!
Anyways, thanks you guys. Glad to see some traditional love circulating Smogon's quasi monopoly of digital art.

Incoming rough sketch and doodles for a surreal art project in school

That is the rough sketch for a color pencil surreal project that has to include a cow and or horse skull.

These two images are just doodles to practice colored pencils because I didn't feel like starting the actual project that day.

Hi Smogon, how have you been? It's been a bit since we've sat down and gotten cozy. Anyways, what you see below is my first piece using PHOTOSHOP. Yes I finally have the latest Adobe Creative Suite!

This picture is a propaganda poster image on prohibition during WWI. My US History class is the only class I put forth artistic effort in my projects.

I've also got some pictures from my drawing/painting class that I need to scan....maybe one day they will actually get scanned....one day....

It's my thread, I can add huge pictures if I want to.

Body biography of Louis Armstrong done in Photoshop for US History done in the style of a 1920's concert poster.

Nice Tsukasa, but I think the use of the blue outline makes it look odd when surrounding "darker" bits: e.g. the face, hair and bowtie. Maybe it'd look better with a blacker outline, or maybe a brownish outline, or maybe in black and white. Also I think the colouring would be cooler if it stretched outside the oval, instead of only being coloured within the lines. Your call thought, and the positioning and typography looks great :)

So in art class today I started making some preliminary designs for a Beirut (my favorite band, if you didn't know that already) t-shirt. I'm going to be in a graphic production class next semester so I'll get the chance to actually make the t-shirt. They are all on one sheet, but I made them separate images.

I like the hot air balloon concept the most, and the name coming out of the instrument after it. What is your favorite?

Oh my god I haven't updated this in forever. Here is a shirt I just finished making today in graphic design. I designed and printed the whole thing.

Your official party t-shirt for 2013.

If I remember, I'll upload my whole portfolio I put together for college apps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)