iMafia - Outcasts Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok we finally didn't inspect someone who died.

We will Lynch Serenity who is BloodNinja the troll hooker.

You almost had me Serenity, but alas, I got you.

If anyone needs any additional information, please contact me. Until then

Lynch Serenity

Jedil

FUCK TIGER
The voters have decided they don't want anymore of serenity. :( she tried her best to please them but they just turned on her.

As they lynched her off the catapult a piece of paper flew down that said:

Dear Serenity,
You are: Bloodninja

You have a part time job delivering pizza for Papa John’s in your Geo Storm. You are also wanted in three states for having sex with a turkey and wanted dead by many of your cyber partners.

During the night you can send a PM to Isy and Jedil with, “Night X – Hardcore Cyber Sex, USER” You will have hot hardcore cyber sex that fulfill your fantasies. The User you target to have cyber sex with will be too busy with you to perform their action.

Also you can send a PM to Isy and Jedil stating, “Night X – Casting Lightning Lvl. 1,000,000 on, User” You will put on your Robe and Wizard hat to cash this spell which will make the targeted User die. If more than one of the Trolls attempts to kill in a single night there will be no kill. You can only do this on even numbered night.

You are allowed to use both your roles in one night.

You are not alone, there are other Trolls out there:
USER
USER
USER

You are aligned with the Trolls, you win if the Trolls win.

It is now Night Eight. You have 48 hours to send PMs. Deadline is 5:00 PM, Friday July 10, 2009. (-6, CST)

Jedil

FUCK TIGER
As the night came to an end, there were no deaths, but it was infact the last night of the game that the Internet Outcast had won. The have ridded the internet of the evil trolls and internet memes. So now the outcast can live in peace and search their beloved internet without the worry of being trolled or subjected to memes.

Scrubs shun up and revealed one of the last mafians as Stallion. Soon after Stallion was revealed to be the last mafia, macle came out of hiding and announced that he was the last mafia.

Game Over:
Winners are the Outcasts (all of them)
2nd: Trolls (Serenity, Macle, Stallion, and Junior)
Losers: Memes (Thunda, Amelia, Thorns, and KnightOfTheWind)
Hosts: Isy and Jedil

(Postgame will be posted as soon as Isy and I are active at the same time so we can work on it)
(Sorry for being so lazy, I know I wasn't the greatest host but I hope you guys didn't hate me)

Fuckin knew it. Stallions claim was too obvious that he was mafia because his claim was only useful if he could get to the BG and the Inspector. Additionally if macle was who he said he was, he'd have been a 3rd hooker.

Overall, we can basically thank Lightwolf for winning this game. When I took over as leader I basically had the game already won, though I had a couple clever plans that never fully hatched because the game ended prematurely. Just an FYI Stallion, Stoo wasn't the Inspector ;).

I can't wait for the postgame, and Isy make sure you post what KnightoftheWind did lol.

Overall I think you two did a good job hosting, a few minor hitches, but even though Jedil hates me, I enjoyed my first game.

I don't get how it was 'obvious' in the least. If such a role existed then it would have been beneficial and we knew Stoo wasn't the inspector. I knew anyway. When you said he was we targetted him, it was obvious it was Scrubs. We tried to kill him once so we figured he had the BG protection.

The biggest upset of this game was that hooker could not at all hook someone because they were protected from KILLS via the bodyguard. Once that didn't work it was so obvious we were gonna lose. At that point I honestly stopped caring just because it was so impossible that we could win. We were gonna get inspected and others were gonna get cleared. We couldn't blame anyone.

Eh, either way, the fact that we survived this long without actually being able to hook is a miracle.

Disregard this.

I'm sorry I came off this way. If what Serenity is saying is true the Hooker couldn't hook a BGed player, which means we had a completely unstoppable inspect everynight. In this case, I'd like to retract any statement I made regarding LW or I winning the game, and say the mafia we're fucked completely if we found the BG. I also assumed the mafia could hook over a BG because Scrubs sent me this

Originally Posted by Fat Jedil
Quote:
You were visited last night by a girl, you thought to the heck with inspecting i'm going to get laid tonight! Silly virgin stoo. She tied you to the bed and started to grab a pair of scissors to cut off your shirt and pants, as you were stripped to your underwear she took off her wig revealing herself as a boy. Then she Put on her robe and wizard hat and casted a spell to turn you into a beautiful woman. And went to your fridge and starting fucking your milk cartoon. You should've known better that there are no girls on the internet.

You were too busy pissing your pants after lastnight that you did not carry out your action
which apparently has something to do with Macle's roll and isn't a hooked message like it would lead you to believe.

Sorry

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
What really fucked up our chances of winning was night 3. I had silenced LightWolf and by coincidence the other mafia silenced MM. My plan was to accuse Mister Militia and either get him killed, or get the inspector/bg to come out and defend him. Isy forgot to send LW the PM however, and even though he gave me two silences the next night, that unfortunately ruined our chance of winning :(.

Thanks for hosting such an original concept guys and thanks for the game. And MM you did a pretty good job of protecting the power roles but we knew about Scrubs from n1 lol, you didn't fool me in the slightest. We couldn't hook him though which was stupid and lost us th game from the start.

Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
To me, it's obvious that victory for the outcasts was inevitable, though no thanks to me as I didn't make good use of my role as the announcer (and it didn't help that Stoo antagonized me Night 0). Still, it wasn't like my role was essential for victory anyway.

What really fucked up our chances of winning was night 3. I had silenced LightWolf and by coincidence the other mafia silenced MM. My plan was to accuse Mister Militia and either get him killed, or get the inspector/bg to come out and defend him. Isy forgot to send LW the PM however, and even though he gave me two silences the next night, that unfortunately ruined our chance of winning :(.

Thanks for hosting such an original concept guys and thanks for the game. And MM you did a pretty good job of protecting the power roles but we knew about Scrubs from n1 lol, you didn't fool me in the slightest. We couldn't hook him though which was stupid and lost us th game from the start.
Yea, I realize that now. I only thought you didn't know because It only looked like you "hooked him" (apparently Macle's role gives the illusion of being hooked if targeted.) on N6. I assumed you didn't know who he was because nothing happened to him at all until then. and then after I made it "look" like we inspected COTH who had died to "explain" why we had no lynch target, rather than give away we were "hooked". If you had no knowledge of Macles ability, it would have looked just as you hooked him, but then moved on.

I had you guys pegged before the McGraw lynch. I wanted him to be lynched because his claim was only barely believable, but he according to LW, "Infiltrated" or made a "pact" with one mafia to silence the other. But then would not tell us who either mafia was. He claimed he told LW well before as he was being lynched, but I never caught wind of it, and it wasn't on the sheet we had. So on the off chance he was a mole role (which was less when moots role was a mole role) I wanted to make sure it wasn't the case.

Stallion I never believed your fake because A, it was an "original" roll, but it required you learn who the power roles were to "use it". The fact that you claimed late, Claimed Soulja Boi, you kept "worrying" I wouldn't be able to use the spreadsheet effectively and therefore wanted to be in on the info, and your role claim was a high probability just to learn the power roles made me suspect you from the moment you claimed.

I was trying to stall until an outcast died and i could use it as a guideline, but it never happened and i had to sent in a role PM that killed me (didn't help that i came back after a panic internet attack).

And then Thorns got permanently silenced (Mcgraw).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)