International Wi-Fi Tournament - Autumn Disconnector List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aioros from...Mexico (I think, I can't remember the country)

He had a rating of 1953 at the time.

Also, Satoshi from USA

More people that wasted my time:

Suzuki from Mexico (1798)
11:11pm from California (1800+)
Blair from Canada (1744)

Sigh...

im piss tired, should've been at 2000 3 hrs ago n i keep meeting this asdf:
Diaz(1970 and increasing) from italy.

HE d/c'd on me twice. im so fkin tired its nt even funny just he's 1 of those who d/c at 1st sight of a lose.

Lea from Germany, Saarland. D/C'd as soon as I took out her Trick Room using Reuniclus before she could set up. Seriously if your team relies entirely on TR alone it's not a very good one, unless you play it carefully.

I had the following players disconnect on me:

Scarlet - N/A
Ajit - India (in the first turn, right after his Wide Guard 'strategy' didn't work out as he had planed)
AfroMan - N/A
Tanguy - France (idk if this was intentional or not though. I paralysed his Hydreigon while he attacked my Protecting Terrakion with both of his Pokemon. Nothing else happened.)

Diaz from Italy (around 2000)
i completely outplay this fucker, am about to 4-0 despite parahax and then he fucking dcs. bullshit.

Ben From United States Desconect me (1700)
Oh, no I didn't. I got the "You have been disconnected from Wi-Fi Connection" message after the battle, just like I imagine you did. Except, this one was different from the normal DC message, so I'm guessing it was a server issue or something.

I've been updating my post as I said I would, but I wanted to make a special case for this person.

CJ, from Ohio.
I've run into him three times now.

The first time, he had an 1880. He disconnected the instant he saw my team. I assume because my rank was low enough that 'he didn't want to waste his time on someone so low.'

The second time I ran into him, he still had 1880. It was a narrow match, coming down to an Ice Beam-off between Vanilluxe and Cryogonal. When it was clear Vanilluxe would KO first, he immediately vanished.

Those were both yesterday.

The third time came up today, he had 1900 points, probably because he's 'never lost a match' before. This time, I absolutely wiped the floor with him. When the match became a 3 vs. 1, he was gone.

Truly, this is among the least deserved 1900 ranks I've seen. I pity that high score and the terrible skill that it indicates.

If you see a CJ from Ohio, don't bother giving him the time of day.

just faced a "FLASH" from spain he has 2100 rating after i beat him he disconnected he has also done the same to superpokemon67 watch out for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)