1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Issue #10 Released!

Discussion in 'The Smog' started by jumpluff, Aug 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vaz

Vaz

Great work with this issue guys!
  2. Lamb2

Lamb2

Excellent read. Great job to all the writers! I really enjoyed it.
  3. SatiSuicune

SatiSuicune

Awesome Smog guys! Really enjoyed it, and congrats on getting to double-digits for the Smog. ^_^
  4. Charmander#4

Charmander#4

Very well written. Lots of interesting articles. Especially the one about team cores intrigued me. I have tried to make stuff like this on my teams before, but never really something as effective as these.

The artwork is just awesome.
  5. Mr.378

Mr.378

Great issue here, I particularly enjoyed Dialga's analysis.
  6. madvorak

madvorak

*thumb up*

Very good job!

I really like the Situational Analysis, Substitute move analysis and the History of Latias. Phil's Protips are awesome as usual. I am going to read the Underrated OU movesets, Water type analysis, Centering Your Team and 3gen metagame analysis (which is my most favourite BTW). Re-types were very funny.
    The Smog is my absolutely most favourite magazine and in fact the only magazine I read.

Thank you Smogon ^^
  7. Raikage

Raikage

Glad to see Rookou on the cover, pretty interesting issue even for non-pokemon players!
  8. Sharpedo1114

Sharpedo1114

This was Awesome thank you everyone
  9. Nails

Nails EAST 2014
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

Great read. As a LC player, I was fairly upset about the snub given to Bulky Machop as an anti-lead (in the Little Cup Leads article). It beats 9/12 leads listed, the only one it doesn't kill is Tentacool who forces it to switch. Voltorb gets rain up, accomplishing its goal as a suicide lead, and Meowth has to have Hypnosis which isn't on its main set (although it IS a 100% win because of No Guard). Dynamicpunch/Ice Punch/Bullet Punch/Protect Leadchop beats the other leads easily, and additionally has a second life due to Oran, letting it tank attacks and kill something else later in the game.
  10. ShadowPikachuXD

ShadowPikachuXD

This looks good. Thanks for the post guys, I hope this helps my battling ^^
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)