Issue #10 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very well written. Lots of interesting articles. Especially the one about team cores intrigued me. I have tried to make stuff like this on my teams before, but never really something as effective as these.

The artwork is just awesome.

*thumb up*

Very good job!

I really like the Situational Analysis, Substitute move analysis and the History of Latias. Phil's Protips are awesome as usual. I am going to read the Underrated OU movesets, Water type analysis, Centering Your Team and 3gen metagame analysis (which is my most favourite BTW). Re-types were very funny.
The Smog is my absolutely most favourite magazine and in fact the only magazine I read.

Thank you Smogon ^^

Nails

Double Threat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Great read. As a LC player, I was fairly upset about the snub given to Bulky Machop as an anti-lead (in the Little Cup Leads article). It beats 9/12 leads listed, the only one it doesn't kill is Tentacool who forces it to switch. Voltorb gets rain up, accomplishing its goal as a suicide lead, and Meowth has to have Hypnosis which isn't on its main set (although it IS a 100% win because of No Guard). Dynamicpunch/Ice Punch/Bullet Punch/Protect Leadchop beats the other leads easily, and additionally has a second life due to Oran, letting it tank attacks and kill something else later in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)