1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

Issue #10 Released!

Discussion in 'The Smog' started by jumpluff, Aug 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vaz

Vaz

Great work with this issue guys!
  2. Lamb2

Lamb2

Excellent read. Great job to all the writers! I really enjoyed it.
  3. SatiSuicune

SatiSuicune

Awesome Smog guys! Really enjoyed it, and congrats on getting to double-digits for the Smog. ^_^
  4. Charmander#4

Charmander#4

Very well written. Lots of interesting articles. Especially the one about team cores intrigued me. I have tried to make stuff like this on my teams before, but never really something as effective as these.

The artwork is just awesome.
  5. Mr.378

Mr.378

Great issue here, I particularly enjoyed Dialga's analysis.
  6. madvorak

madvorak

*thumb up*

Very good job!

I really like the Situational Analysis, Substitute move analysis and the History of Latias. Phil's Protips are awesome as usual. I am going to read the Underrated OU movesets, Water type analysis, Centering Your Team and 3gen metagame analysis (which is my most favourite BTW). Re-types were very funny.
    The Smog is my absolutely most favourite magazine and in fact the only magazine I read.

Thank you Smogon ^^
  7. Raikage

Raikage

Glad to see Rookou on the cover, pretty interesting issue even for non-pokemon players!
  8. Sharpedo1114

Sharpedo1114

This was Awesome thank you everyone
  9. Nails

Nails EAST 2014
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a World Cup of Pokemon defending champion

Great read. As a LC player, I was fairly upset about the snub given to Bulky Machop as an anti-lead (in the Little Cup Leads article). It beats 9/12 leads listed, the only one it doesn't kill is Tentacool who forces it to switch. Voltorb gets rain up, accomplishing its goal as a suicide lead, and Meowth has to have Hypnosis which isn't on its main set (although it IS a 100% win because of No Guard). Dynamicpunch/Ice Punch/Bullet Punch/Protect Leadchop beats the other leads easily, and additionally has a second life due to Oran, letting it tank attacks and kill something else later in the game.
  10. ShadowPikachuXD

ShadowPikachuXD

This looks good. Thanks for the post guys, I hope this helps my battling ^^
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)