1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

Issue #10 Released!

Discussion in 'The Smog' started by jumpluff, Aug 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jumpluff

jumpluff *red Admiral
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

We're in double digits now, and what better way to signify it than with our biggest issue yet? It's teeming in metagame and strategy-related content, which should make everyone happy. Not to mention the art is great as usual! We hope you all enjoy it, from the interview with MoP to the ADV metagame analysis, from the Latias history to the UU offense analysis. As Jimbo says, happy reading!
  2. The Smog

The Smog Accepts your trivia submissions

I'm pretty proud of myself too!
  3. Jimbo

Jimbo take me anywhere
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I was worried that with my absence this issue wouldn't be out on time but everyone really came through. Thank you to all of the Smog Contributors and writers. You all did a fantastic job.
  4. porygon-d

porygon-d

A really great read for all of the articles, well done to all the writers!!!
  5. Charmed

Charmed

There was so much that I learned from this article that I need to take a breather from all of it! I particularly loved the 'core' humor introduction. Excellent job, everyone.
  6. Despotar

Despotar

Nice one guys!
  7. Cybertron

Cybertron Can't Hit WoW
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Those were some awesome articles! Keep up the good work!
  8. Fatecrashers

Fatecrashers acta est fabula
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Whoa this issue's jam-packed! Just the way I likes it! A hearty congratulations is extended to all involved in its production!
  9. STEELDRAGON

STEELDRAGON

Great job everyone! probably the best one yet, I really liked the History of Latias article, it was great.
  10. animenagai

animenagai
    is a Past WCoP Winner

Best issue yet! Per usual, there are little pieces of analysis here and there that I don't agree with, but eh, that will pretty much always be the case. I really enjoyed it and lol congrats on kotw for making the featured rmt! You're faaaaaaaaaamous!
  11. danmantincan

danmantincan

Congrats on making it to double digits, and great job everyone! Though I will admit that I was surprised that CeleTran was not included in the Core Crisis article.
  12. IK.

IK.

for the power rankings, ipl didn't go 2-1 in wcop
    it was all the boss monta
  13. HolyChipmunk

HolyChipmunk California's finest chodesmuggler

I don't understand Question 8 in Trivia. >:O It's the last one I have to do too.

EDIT, nevermind, got it. Good job on the issue guys!
  14. Philip7086

Philip7086 Myuu
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winneris a SPL Winnerdefeated the Smogon Frontier

Great work as always team. Though the articles were awesome this issue, I gotta give it up to the artists. God damn, so good.
  15. KnightoftheWind

KnightoftheWind
    is a Past WCoP Winner

Great issue, and thanks for featuring my team :)
  16. LinIsKorean

LinIsKorean

Gotta agree with Phil! SUPAH art!
  17. Badal

Badal Shit
    is a Contributor Alumnus

Agreed, great artwork!
    Great issue! Good job
  18. jumpluff

jumpluff *red Admiral
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Already fixed it. Guys, please don't post the trivia in this thread. ^^;; It's meant to be PMed to user The Smog. By the way, I wanna extend a hand to our newly-badged Smog artists: Yilx, Buffalo_Wings, *Hen*, and HellaHellaStyle! Congratulations!
  19. symphonyx64

symphonyx64 Private messages are the best way to reach me
    is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

Excellent milestone issue.
    The artwork was simply outstanding.

Good work!
  20. eXeggutoraped

eXeggutoraped

21. jumpluff

jumpluff *red Admiral

user The Smog.
    ty, symph!
  22. Banedon

Banedon

I'm still reading all the articles, but I'll say this now: excellent article by Earthworm. I would never have thought that much, and an article like that is just great to read. It does seem to suffer from being overly verbose, but otherwise it mentions things that I didn't even think about.

Excellent article again, Earthworm!
  23. Insularity

Insularity

I love it, great job on making a 10th!

But I'm stuck wondering- what's Raikou doing on the front >_>
  24. Delko

Delko was a tab-made man
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Mentor

Good job, love the underrated moveset and the art is fantastic as always! ^^
  25. Snorlaxe

Snorlaxe 2 kawaii 4 u
    is a Contributor Alumnus

Great job everyone, a wonderful read! :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)