Issue #10 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

We're in double digits now, and what better way to signify it than with our biggest issue yet? It's teeming in metagame and strategy-related content, which should make everyone happy. Not to mention the art is great as usual! We hope you all enjoy it, from the interview with MoP to the ADV metagame analysis, from the Latias history to the UU offense analysis. As Jimbo says, happy reading!

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I was worried that with my absence this issue wouldn't be out on time but everyone really came through. Thank you to all of the Smog Contributors and writers. You all did a fantastic job.

There was so much that I learned from this article that I need to take a breather from all of it! I particularly loved the 'core' humor introduction. Excellent job, everyone.

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Whoa this issue's jam-packed! Just the way I likes it! A hearty congratulations is extended to all involved in its production!

Best issue yet! Per usual, there are little pieces of analysis here and there that I don't agree with, but eh, that will pretty much always be the case. I really enjoyed it and lol congrats on kotw for making the featured rmt! You're faaaaaaaaaamous!

Congrats on making it to double digits, and great job everyone! Though I will admit that I was surprised that CeleTran was not included in the Core Crisis article.

HolyChipmunk

California's finest chodesmuggler
I don't understand Question 8 in Trivia. >:O It's the last one I have to do too.

EDIT, nevermind, got it. Good job on the issue guys!

Great work as always team. Though the articles were awesome this issue, I gotta give it up to the artists. God damn, so good.

No idea what you mean. Post a screenshot in the typo thread (C&C main forum) if you can.
Already fixed it. Guys, please don't post the trivia in this thread. ^^;; It's meant to be PMed to user The Smog. By the way, I wanna extend a hand to our newly-badged Smog artists: Yilx, Buffalo_Wings, *Hen*, and HellaHellaStyle! Congratulations!

I'm still reading all the articles, but I'll say this now: excellent article by Earthworm. I would never have thought that much, and an article like that is just great to read. It does seem to suffer from being overly verbose, but otherwise it mentions things that I didn't even think about.

Excellent article again, Earthworm!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)