Jackie Chanless Mafia! Shendu wins!

While everyone else can follow the circle that I know what talisman Tyranidos possesses, and have told him he has.

If this doesn't clear me, then I call back the point that villie is fucked. However, f you trust me and wish to win this mafia, give me your claims.

Wait, so you think the guy isn't in this game, but then you say if he is that he is evil?
The game is a Jackie Chan game, so I assume some villagers are from the show. His allignment is iffy, but he was primarily good.

I don't remember the show, but was there a talisman tracker ever? I know later he searched for the actual animals, but I forgot how they found the originals. I guess it was tracked?

Vote Tyrannidos for making a weak attack/bandwagoning.

Bleh probably not making sense. Ask if I need to clarify my reasons for voting.

Also Raverist, if you don't really have any powers, why not show pm?

i dunno, the fact that you are tohru does not follow the villager trend

EDIT: why the fuck would you vote for me just for bandwagoning, do you want to lose another villager or not?

I'll show what item I possess, as well as reminding all of you that past season 1 Tohru went through chi training.

blue_light said:
You also have in your possession a pufferfish wand. As long as the wielder is adept in chi magic they may send a pm to blue_light stating 'Night X - Point Wand at User'. That night your pufferfish wand will light up and detect if that person is in possession of a talisman and if they do you will know which talisman it is.
To prove that I'm village I used this item on Tyanidos, and he holds the Ox Talisman, if he can confirm this.

raverist, give me your full name or else i'll go with jimbo on this

EDIT:

as jimbo stated, villagers have nothing to do with jackie chan adventure characters. tohru is the fatass guy who is on the good side of the show
Tyranidos, I believe Jimbo was simply stating that Villagers do not have to be roles from Jackie Chan. I am in no way defending Raverist, since the odds ARE stacked against him.However, I will refrain from voting since we have nothing concrete.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well that's nice, but that doesn't prove your village, it "proves" you have that item. You could be an evil wizard (I don't remember Uncle's rival's name, Daolon Wong or something?) that has a Chi Device too... You could've easily changed the name of the item to better fit Tohru.

For now, my vote stands. If you think Raverist is as suspicious as I do, don't claim to him. I could lead the village if other people agree to that -- I have a few claims already an I am _actually_ villager!

For those wondering, I am "blue_light". Yea.

EDIT: Also I have to go for now. I'll be back a little later to chat if anyone needs me.

@Raverist: i'll confirm that i have the ox talisman. not sure if that proves that i am a villager, but hopefully it does as i am not ready to claim

@HD: jimbo was stating a trend that was apparent in his, ipl's alakapimp's, mine, and possibly others. we are all not part of the actual show

@Tenken: i am simply following a trend. actually, i don't see you proving that you are a villager, i may as well vote for you

EDIT: i also looked up pufferfish wand and got nothing, so my vote stands

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
The pufferfish is an item that is very closely related to Uncle and Tohru.

Yes, two villagers have died that have not had anything to do with the show. However, it is ludicrous to expect that a mafia wherein the host had everyone be sure they knew something about Jackie Chan Adventures before playing does not have any characters from Jackie Chan Adventures on the village and mafia sides. You guys are being completely unreasonable going down that line of thinking.

Also, people should use IRC more. This mafia is fast paced and requires a fast paced method of conversing.

Just me, but it is hard to use IRC when I don't know what channels to use, since I don't really communicate with people here.
Maybe you should try #smogon or #stark to get in touch with someone. Keep in mind you can also use the Shoddy chat function as well.

Anyways, I want to abstain from voting right now since the evidence we have is cirmumstential. I don't want to repeat another ipl incident.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
OK slight change of plans....

The new target: Lynch Tyranidos.

Evidence:
First of all (this is in no way damning), if a villager was to have the Ox talisman, shouldn't it be El Toro Fuerte - who is in fact in the game?

Second of all Tyranidos sent me a PM without me reasoning with him at all (i.e. he sent it to me with little nudging or even asking), and it was riddled with terrible mistakes. Here:

Tyranidos said:
blue_light said:
Dear user,
You are Kurt Russell.

One of the few child actors that has ever been able to achieve fame through acting after his childhood. To be honest, I know next to nothing about you and I do not know why you are in my mafia. Actually I do know why, but I am not going to tell you. Blah-blah, mumbo-jumbo, somehow you are part of the J-Force yeah I did not really care to make anymore bs.

You have in your possession the Ox Talisman. The Ox Talisman gives you the power of super strength. With this new found power, you will be able to deal punishing blows to your naysayers. During the day you may send a pm to blue_light stating 'Day X - Squash User'. At the end of that day you will grab a hold of the ground beneath you, tear out a giant chunk and crush your target with it. During the night, your target will squirm and eventually will be able to themselves, but by then it will be sunrise. You are unable to crush the same person twice in a row.

You are allied with the J-Force. You win if the J-Force wins.
Note the "Dear user" which is inconsistent with all other people I've talked to. Second, the PM doesn't actually say what it does to the target... It also lacks any flavor which is odd.

I'd like to hear from other people though on the debate between Raverist and Tyranidos.

its not my problem that blue_light made it dear user

here is the pm blue_light sent me a few minutes ago:

blue_light said:
Dear Tyranidos,
You are Kurt Russell.

One of the few child actors that has ever been able to achieve fame through acting after his childhood. To be honest, I know next to nothing about you and I do not know why you are in my mafia. Actually I do know why, but I am not going to tell you. Blah-blah, mumbo-jumbo, somehow you are part of the J-Force yeah I did not really care to make anymore bs.

You have in your possession the Ox Talisman. The Ox Talisman gives you the power of super strength. With this new found power, you will be able to deal punishing blows to your naysayers. During the day you may send a pm to blue_light stating 'Day X - Squash User'. At the end of that day you will grab a hold of the ground beneath you, tear out a giant chunk and crush your target with it. During the night, your target will squirm and eventually will be able to free themselves, but by then it will be sunrise. You are unable to crush the same person twice in a row.

You are allied with the J-Force. You win if the J-Force wins.
You should have told me about the typos earlier.
i guess it's up to blue_light to confirm, but i'd rather claim to jimbo than raverist, who still has my vote

Jimbo

take me anywhere
Even if you don't count the dear user the other errors were pretty terrible and the PM still doesn't totally flow well. And none of this makes up for the fake that El Toro fuerte should have the ox talisman... My vote stands, we either lynch a mafioso or lynch a villager because of bl ;)

Tyranidos feel free to tell me who you targeted last night (in private is fine).

He targets people in the day it says. SO technically he can provethat that ishis power by using it on someone today. But that won't prove alliance.

I assume it just stops the user from activating powers that night, since it says they won't be free until the next day (night ends).

Oh, right. Forgot this.
Jimbo, some of the things I told you about are wrong. bl sent me a PM earlier about it, but by the time I PMed you, you were offline. We might need to talk again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)