Jarardo's Drawings

Jarardo's such a boss. He already did your request before you asked.

That said, where has Jarardo gone? I miss the one person on Smogon who actually draws his Nuzlockes D:
I forgot about that picture! Although I would like the nidoking separate , as well as in avatar size.
Jarardo, where are you?

I'm back!
Sorry guys, I had some writers block and didn't really know what other pokes I could draw to bump this thing :/ I originally planned to try to update this once I got my my laptop (which i ordered) and photoshop(which I would order after) and rise like a phoenix or something corny :P
Sometimes i forget about how much you guys like this stuff and I'm seriously grateful!
so here's the next nuzlocke in COLOR *gasp*

It was the least I can do :P
oh and nido-avy

Hey, jarardo's back! Glad to know that it was just writers block and you didn't die! How about the johto legendary dog trio? That should kill some time and get your imagination back up and running!

Here's one fire hound

plus a wip i started after yesterday's nuzlocke that isn't pokemon

I don't know why but Imperfect Cell has peeked my interest lately and I wanted to see how i'd do drawing him. The crest is really messed up and i'm not sure if i got the slouching position right but i'm just trying to get a feel for the line art. I'm going to expand on this one in the near future.

I don't know why but Imperfect Cell has peeked my interest lately and I wanted to see how i'd do drawing him. The crest is really messed up and i'm not sure if i got the slouching position right but i'm just trying to get a feel for the line art. I'm going to expand on this one in the near future.
Piqued-Stimulate (interest or curiosity).

Peeked-Look quickly, typically in a furtive manner.

Eh, you know...
and you changed your coloring style, cool

Damn more spelling errors :P
@Torterngatr hmm i'm not sure... now that i think about it, it might be the nose

This is definitely a dog

Damn, these are looking too static...
Suicune's gonna break the mold.

^Thanks I'm glad you like it!

The North wind blows south

To be honest, half way through inking this I asked myself "why?" which then developed into a "wynaut?" so i just finished this monstrosity.

I really must thank you, Master Win. That request helped me get my poke-groove back.

now for some puns:
Landorus Calrission

Please tell me I'm not the first to think of that.

Oh and by transitive property:
Landorus Griffin

Are you taking requests at this point? Oh and I would love an avatar-sized Raikou! One last question: which program do you use for the digital art?

That Nuzlocke was awesome and hilarious. X D You're depiction of of Alder is humorous, and the dialogue is comedy material. Great stuff there! The imperfect cell is interesting. I find Perfect Cell to be more intimidating. D:

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
JarardoMartino said:
Damn, these are looking too static...
YEAAAAHHHHHH

In other news the stuff you've been pumping out recently has been great - Landorus Calrission is fantastic.

Oh god that last nuzlocke was hilarious, can I get an avatar sized picture of Cheren going "WHAA?" from your last nuzlocke?

Damn, I really hate myself for these disappearing acts. :/
Well anyway I'm back with a new laptop and CS5.5 and it's taking some getting used to; especially since i haven't worked with a tablet in long ass time.
First poke art was this:

it was less to be desired. i messed up with the blur tool and the outline started to blur with the color.

I then drew a trubbish following the same steps as the dewott.

It looks a lot better than the previous piece i did.
And now for what i made today:

Toxicroak. The lines could be smoother and i'm just playing around with color. I think color will take the most getting used to since i have only worked with a limited amount over some time but i'm sure college will help with that.

Sorry about no new nuzlocke guys, I may try to get one done if i can soon enough but i'm starting to focus more on other projects.

/bump

Damn, I really hate myself for these disappearing acts. :/
Well anyway I'm back with a new laptop and CS5.5 and it's taking some getting used to; especially since i haven't worked with a tablet in long ass time.
First poke art was this:

it was less to be desired. i messed up with the blur tool and the outline started to blur with the color.
One of the reasons I wish I picked him as a starter. Dewott is badass, but snivy is smugleaf xD

Glad to hear you got a new tablet! It's refreshing to see some digital artwork from you again, because that shit's goooood. If there's anything I could ask, maybe the shadows on Toxicroak are a bit lacking? idk, but its really good!

thanks people!
@NatGeo, the tablet isn't knew, but the programs are. I see what you mean with toxicroak, I could probably go darker on the shading.

Did somebody say hax?

Just something i played around with yesterday. Trying to fool around with light from auras and stuff but it didn't work out to well :/ The Green is U-turn, Red is fire punch, blue is ice punch and silver is Iron Head. I used to use this as a revenge killer but i kept feeling so cheap with the hax.

Here's what I did tonight:

This one turned out a lot better. I did the lines smaller compared to the rest of the work space to make smoother line art easier to maintain. I got the idea after reading this warstory. It made me try SpDef Empoleon and i found effectiveness of Yawn to be highly entertaining.

EDIT: oh yeah, the art for articles thing I did:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)