Jarardo's Drawings

Oh my God these are just getting funnier and funnier with every passing moment...but my apologies for your Lv. 12-15 Penny...that was funny!

Thanks a lot everybody! Yeah, Penny definitely was the weakest link at that time...

Anyway, I have Alch's and DarthStefman's in sketch mode and I have Fire Blast's in the mental works.
Here's Virizion's Virizion!

I tried something new with the thicker background and I think it turned out ok!

Elgyem reminds me of that robot from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy... Man, your ink drawings look awesome, and sometimes I'm glad you were forced to go to them.

Oh my God that suits Alchemator perfectly! Wow, it really does look like Marvin. I like the way you haven't used your trademark grin here (leering Elgyem would not look very good), but that monocle is priceless. Cute, smart and funny!

Thanks peoples!
Yeah, Arceus didn't give elgyem a mouth so I figured I shouldn't tamper with intelligent design :P

Funny you mentioned that, icay. I really think the regression to pen and ink has really helped me grow artistically. I mean compare the recent stuff on this page to the MJ Breloom and it's a pretty nice improvement.

Shiftry!!!

Alakamath!

Requested size :P

Yeah i'm gonna start working on part 11 now. I figured i get the requests out of the way because they tned to take less time than a comic does.

breh

強いだね
that second line of math looks strikingly like the washer method... FUCK I HATE 3D

love the expression on zam though.

BUMP!

Part 11 is completed!

Sorry if the dialog isn't that great, it's mainly sort of a battlelog-ish to be honest but i promise more blood in part 12!

Oh I was battling a Sunkern yesterday and I noticed the brown marking kind of made a goatee so I gave him actual facial hair to compensate for his low base stats. idk i was bored :P

Sunkern's expression is priceless! What more can I say but...BWAHAHAHAHA! I agree, your 'regression' to ink has brought out a great art style (but if you get something wrong...)!

Yeah, smogon is back. I was expecting some winners from the front page submission thing to be on but i guess that'll take time. Now i can finally post some quick doodle-ish things I drew a week ago :P

Mareep

Scizor

(I kind of messed up proportions with the legs and i had already inked...)

Dragonite

(I thought putting red and yellow lines next to each other would make up for not having actual orange. Unfortunately, that was not the case but it didn't turn out awful. Just a bit odd)

Sorry for no new comics. I just been living life and drawing other things besides pokemon. I'll be sure to start the next part after break. I just feel more comfortable working on just one frame of pokemon action(you can requests these if you want :P) since i'm limited to 8 1/2 by 11 inch size work space. sorry if this makes me viewed as a punk bitch

Just commented to say how awesome you are. I found you on the nuzlocke page and quickly became a fan, I also showed you to like 3 other friends and they agree on the awesomeness. I can't wait for the next nuzlocke and I was wondering if you could do a smug mienshao.

I'll have your smug mienshao in the mental works.
The next nuzlocke will be soon though (i have a plan for it i just like working on it in study hall rather than home)

Is everyone ready for a punderful art bump?

I drew a PHARAOH-seed

And I'm trying to breed a SASSY Ferrothorn

Oh God...yes! The Pharaoh seed really looks exactly like a pharaoh, though it is a little plain. But that Sassy Ferrothorn...well, I can't really give any constructive criticism, so I'll just say.....bwahahahahaha! You make me laugh ^_^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)