Latias Needs an Update

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
I just wanted to post a thread here to ask that some work be done on Latias given the recent tier change. The analysis should focus on her role in the uber environment.

Snorlaxe

2 kawaii 4 u
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Not only that, but almost every OU analysis on-site and in C&C will need to be de-Latias'ed, which could quite possibly take as long as up until Gen 5 comes out. :/

eric the espeon

maybe I just misunderstood
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Could quite easily take down the OU section and leave the Ubers parts, then improve/update/expand the Ubers sections as they need it. That's one of the advantages of having analyses split up by tier, flexibility when something moves.

Unless there are any objections, I'm just going to go through all the OU and BL analyses today/this week and erase any mention of Latias.

I took out any mention of Latias in the OU and BL analyses (except for one Heatran set which needs to be almost completely rewritten, since the spread was derived with Latias in mind).

I'll go take care of those as well, ete.

Edit: Done. That should probably be close to all of the non-Uber Latias mentions. If anyone finds anymore, please bring it to my attention, and I will rid the analysis of that ho.

Setsuna

Prototype
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I took some minutes to corroborate that there is no mention of Latias in any OU analysis, and yeah no sign of her. Great work Phil.

Ray Jay

"Jump first, ask questions later, oui oui!"
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Look at registeel's, there are quite a few mentions in the team options and ou tank set.

eric the espeon

maybe I just misunderstood
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
hopefully it should be over. just need to tell the council not to ban mence now.

excellent work phil.

Tracked down the last two (item analyses), and Setsuna fixed them. Archived.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)