1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

LC Analysis Index

Discussion in 'BW LC Analyses' started by little gk, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Godot13

Godot13

If I am not mistake, the Mime Jr. analysis was never completed. I think that still needs to be finished.
  2. comatthew6

comatthew6 Uther's Noble [Ball]Sack
    is a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

You are correct. Would you like to do it?
  3. Godot13

Godot13

I am not sure I have the experience, but I would be willing to give it a shot. I will need to test it out this weekend though.
  4. (makeup)

(makeup) kevin
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

5. Furai

Furai a Ωdefender // a αguardian
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

I would like to reserve Misdreavus and Murkrow, if possible (and needed).
  6. comatthew6

is a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

I'll take Gligar then.
  7. Ray Jay

Ray Jay "The sky's the limit, okey-dokey!"
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

After talking to Furai, I will be doing Murkrow.
  8. Furai

is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

I'm approving the above, I let Ray take over Murkrow.
  9. Elevator Music

Elevator Music
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

OK, the three of you are good to go. Just perhaps wait a few days to see what sets start to trend before writing? I mean Gligar and Misdreavus had past analyses for a while too, so you can really just edit those a little content wise.

EDIT: Alright, sounds good. I've put the three of you down with placeholders on each analysis for now, but wait before you put anything up.
  10. Aerrow

Aerrow hunter
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Actually I'd prefer if they held off on writing these analyses for a bit; the metagame's sure to be a little bit different than last time they were allowed in the tier so maybe it would be a better idea to let some battles and discussions take place first. You guys should wait a bit (maybe a week?) before even starting these analyses.
  11. Furai

Just a heads-up; since I had absolutely no time thinking of the new metagame, my analysis will be delayed a bit, due to that, other analyses, and some schoolwork. I hope to get it up in a week.
  12. comatthew6

My sentiments exactly. I really want to try to see what works for all three of these Pokemon post-reintroduction. I will be very willing to hold off for awhile.
  13. v

v the last abortionbender
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    ULTRA Moderator

I gave the OP to snorlax14 since he expressed interest in keeping it up to date and EM and Aerrow both mod already so they can update it as they please as well.
  14. iss

iss happily ever after
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

I really feel as if we should get up Gligar, Misdreavus, and Murkrow asap, as it really deters new players when they can't find common sets for the three "really important" unbanned Pokemon.
  15. Ray Jay

is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Skeleton for Murkrow is up here.
  16. Ray Jay

17. (makeup)

(makeup) kevin
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

18. Furai

Eviolite Houndour is done!
  19. Ray Jay

Murkrow is done.

Scraggy's Dragon Dance set is horribly outdated. As a whole, Scraggy's probably OK and I can fix some other things with small scms edits, so I am requesting that I be allowed to make a Scraggy Dragon Dance Update. I will put up a skeleton upon approval.

Aerrow edit: Yea, go for it.
  20. Ray Jay

21. Furai

My computer isn't working, freezing all my analyses~
  22. comatthew6

23. Ray Jay

Croagunk needs an update due to the very different role it plays in this metagame. I'll be happy to write it upon approval.

Edit: Skeleton is up here.

Yep! Approved (Elevator Music)

24. Ray Jay

Croagunk's done. Can someone else start doing stuff please ;)
  25. comatthew6

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)