League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

Regarding the amazing power of the bots I saw a post in the LoL forum that said if you step even for a brief second into view Karthus will ult you if you are low enough. I probably wouldnt be able to do this while paying attention to farming.
lux bot sniped me with ult once when i was completely out of vision inside a brush

i got low taking blue buff and lux just lasered me immediately

Yeah I'm pretty sure bots know where everyone is at all times, it's just they generally ignore it if you're about to gank them.
Pretty sure they do know where everyone is at every moment, but they're normally programmed to ignore people they can't "see". However I've run into plenty of moments bottom lane where they'll randomly launch a spell into a bush when they shouldn't even "know" someone's there.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
@Byrne

Wow, they must've fed you really hard that you could get away building like that lol

also rofl Graves'/Alistar's build

@Byrne

Wow, they must've fed you really hard that you could get away building like that lol

also rofl Graves'/Alistar's build
haha, it was 4v5 until the last 5 minutes or so cause Katarina left immediately, so I was solo top against Graves and Tristana. I started 0/2 but then Tristana went to b and gank for a while and it was just me versus Graves.

The rest is history <_<

But yeah, there was no reason to build strategically in that game against those opponents. I just went for the AD motherload haha

^ a lot closer to how I actually play Kha'Zix.

and wtf how does a team manage to find a way to lose when you have a very fed Kha'Zix wrecking ass.

that shaco was SO. BAD.

they look kinda cool, but who the fuck is going to spend 800 IP on a skin for a WARD? >_> that 800 IP could be the different between buying a 4800 and a 6300 champion.
when u have, like, 60 champs, u will really wanna have one of those skins =[

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)