Look At What I Chained - Mark II

Status
Not open for further replies.
No since I can't record myself playing,(no webcam) but it most certainly works if you KO the sync in a battle then switch to the magnet puller and continue the chain with that. This is only personal experience though. =\

I'm looking for proof that the Magnet Puller works. It's not enough to say that you got to 40, you could do that without the Magnet Puller and you wouldn't know the difference.

I'm currently at a chain of 43 Tauros and so far have gotten 3 shinies:) I only went here to get some breeding parents and it got to 40 so decided to get as many shinies as possible:)

By the way who has the biggest chain here on Smogon?

EDIT: Chain broke at 45, due to me walking into the wrong patch, darn you Mime Jr., no more shinies appeared before it broke though:(

I'm not sure this even counts, but I got a shiny Zubat before my chain even started.

I used the radar, saw an average patch and ran into it. BAM. Shiny Zubat. I was like "uhhh lol okay" and caught it. Bashful. Barf.

After the battle, it said I've chained 1 Zubat.

Broken Nidoran M chain @ 38. No shinies. Sad face. Will try again soon.
Go for Rash, or whatever the mixed set for UU is. It works wonders in UU. :)

Also, I may get back into chaining. Any suggestions as to what to go for? The only game I don't own is FireRed, so any other Poke is doable.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Go for Rash, or whatever the mixed set for UU is. It works wonders in UU. :)

Also, I may get back into chaining. Any suggestions as to what to go for? The only game I don't own is FireRed, so any other Poke is doable.
Rash? Pimplup recommended Adamant, but if Rash would be better for UU...

How about Lickitung, during a Swarm?

Rash? Pimplup recommended Adamant, but if Rash would be better for UU...

How about Lickitung, during a Swarm?
Not Adamant. Always go for mixed with Nidoking. Rash/Naughty/Lonely/Mild are best. Adamant isn't awful, but you're relying on getting a good attack stat, plus it is walled by physical walls.

I did Lickitung once. I only got one, but it was Impish with decent stats. I'll post them some time.

I will probably do it again. What nature do you guys want?

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Well, it seems in my attempt to catch a Rash Ralts for Synching Nidoran M, that I've started a Ralts chain, now about 26 long. If I get to shinies, I should use my Modest Ralts, correct? This is, after all, without access to Ele-Punches, and my only other options of Synchers on me are Lonely, Bold, Adamant, and Quiet.

Well, it seems in my attempt to catch a Rash Ralts for Synching Nidoran M, that I've started a Ralts chain, now about 26 long. If I get to shinies, I should use my Modest Ralts, correct? This is, after all, without access to Ele-Punches, and my only other options of Synchers on me are Lonely, Bold, Adamant, and Quiet.
Do you have Adamant and Modest with you? If so, I would alternate them.

Modest is more safe, though, because you can have a male Gardivior, but no female Gallades.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Do you have Adamant and Modest with you? If so, I would alternate them.

Modest is more safe, though, because you can have a male Gardivior, but no female Gallades.
Both, yes. And I thought Gallade relied more on Ele-Punches...?

My Sneasel chain just broke at 41 because I forgot to put on a Repel, so now I'm stuck with one Careful natured shiny one. :(

I'm going at it again.

It broke on 41 again. -_-

This time the shiny was Jolly, but the IVs were nothing to get excited about.

Screw it, I'll go after Eevee now.

Broke my chain of 42 Krabby, by accident because I stepped out of range:(.
The Jolly Syncher didn't work, it's Modest:O!! Well, it's "Alert To Sounds" so let's see if it has 31 in that stat.

I just got around to checking some of my older chained stuff. Check this guy out:

Timid
Soundproof
31 / 31 / 4/ 30 / 18 / 27

This guy was a complete fluke. Nice nature and fantastic IVs, who could ask for more in a voltorb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)