I'm finally done chaining these:

Got five of them:

1. Impish - 4/8/28/12/21/25
2. Quirky - 14/24/26/3/18/09
3. Impish - 23/12/7/11/2/22
4. Impish - 30/0/5/31/14/21
5. Impish - 25/10/16/5/22/10

So which one(s) should I keep?
Impish - 4/8/28/12/21/25 Is the best, unless you don't mind the quirky nature, as that one would be the best IV wise...

EDIT: Impish - 25/10/16/5/22/10 Didn't take full notice of this one, this one hmmm... It depends on what you want

Hey guys, I know alot of you at one time or another end up chaining in the trophy garden...But what exactly is in there to chain that is actually any good?

The only kinda cool thing is either roselia or pichu the rest are just junk (kricketune anyone...).

I wouldn't mind trying there, so what do you reccomend to try?

Thanks for the replies guys!

@Lexx - I guess Aerial Ace and Roar are gonna have to do. :(

I should have went for a Jolly one for the SD set.

For anyone who wanted to know what the real ivs were for my caterpie... here they are:

Caterpie(Jolly): 0-9 | 29 | 5-7 | 16-17 | 5-9 | 10-19

They were suckier than what I remembered T.T I will return to chain more caterpies until I get one that I like >__>

My new caterpie chain is at 12 atm >__< Hope I can make it up to 40

EDIT: Meh broke my chain at 19 by a caterpie >__>

Dtram - Porygon, son. :P FYI, chaining in the trophy garden is extremely precise I hear, you might wanna try to get some advice on GameFAQs, since I know people there that have done it. Maybe it's not so bad though, I've never tried. All I know is that there's some trick to it.

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Well, I'm going to have another crack at those darned Caterpies! For some reason my chains always break around 20 there. It's a bloody stupidly shaped area too >.>

EDIT: Broke at 18 >.>

Yea, the area is so small so I have to take chances in going into edges... or else I wouldn't be able to keep my chain going without resetting the radar 100times. >__<

And im a SHE not a HE o.o

what am i exactly supposed to do after i hit 40. My ds is in save mode right now on chain 40 of electrikes. What do i do after this?

Yea, run back and forth resetting the radar and never enter a patch unless it's shiny. You'll know when you see it, I promise. Tell me the results, if you get a good one I might not have to do that chain. ;)

Yesterday, I found a shiny Larvitar on a CHAIN OF 15, how lucky is that. Then I continued the chain today and it broke on a chain of 27, oh well at least I got one shiny out of it:)

Hey guys, which of these 2 Meditites is better? After many hours of chaining, these were the two best I could find...

Meditite (Naive): 22 | 20-21 | 20 | 4 | 3 | 25

or

Meditite (Hardy): 31 | 31 | 27 | 23 | 13 | 10

I like the double flawless on the second, but do the nature/speed kill it?

hey diesel hows flygon going? I just started him today. I finished electrike but i got mostly crap out of the 4 timid ones i got

Tri-DarkSouls - They're in my thread!! Poonage. I'll trade you for Jolly Sneasel. PM me about when you can trade and what you want. Also I'd like to see the IV's on Electrike, although I'll probably just do it myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)