Lux's Art Thread Of Doom!!!

You're pretty. C:

That realistic Mew is amazing, especially the shiny one. I really like the Haunter-Zapdos splice, and the Muk made me laugh.

Keep up the good work!

1. Mewtaro: quite impressive - LOVE the glowing hands
2. Ami: Love your "ghosting" work here - never seen anything like it ^_^
3. Inferno: same as your Mewtaro - I love your "aura" look you gave it - he looks like hes on fire ^^
4. Evil Mew: Really does look evil =p I love the wings for obvious reasons - also love the mewtwo fingers!
5. Pika'gir: I love adult swim haha
6. Vena'Zard: How awesome would that have been to have on Red/Blue haha. He's quite beasty looking.
6. Kum: No comment >>
7. Gengar-X: He looks pretty creepy - An electric ghost pokemon sounds awesome. I once again love your auras!
8. Spybot: Awesome =p
9. Mysterion: see your other thread!

10.I freaking love this picture so much - mew is by far my favorite pokemon as well and this picture is absolutely perfect for "real life". Mew is so blissful looking and innocent, much like the kitties ^_^

11. Photography - I've always admired your work and your since of style. It's quite stunning and as far as your serious face, very realistic looking. Keep up the awesome work ^_^.

Thank you very much Darth! That mean a lot considering I haven't been doing this for very long, just a few weeks now. If you guys have any suggestion, please let me know! I want to do some more fusions here soon and maybe make some sprites from scratch as well. =)

I like the idea for an electric type Porygon-Z...if you couldn't tell, I like using effects to show their powers and type! =)
Also a white Pikachu/Pachirisu would be kind of cool looking! Thanks for the ideas!!!

Haha...Thanks Hypno! ;p

Well I got these scars from 98 when I was muggin some guy downtown and he pulled a knife and got me lol.

i have always been skeptical of a ghost Eevee-lution but if it looked mystereon i wouldn't mind it
and your thread name seems oddly like my old trade thread ;)

Yea, you have to be careful while mugging...those were some scary nights! lol
Thanks Mr.Valor!!! =p
Thanks a bunch Jaccer...I liked Gardevior a lot, or at least the way she looked, but there are so many other great psychics that she just kind of fell short, so I made her a water type. I wish the real Gardevior was Ami...that would be awesome! =)

This is something I am doing for my TRC group members. It's only a rough draft, but I wanted to give my members something to look at so they can have a better idea of what I am doing and can tell me what they would like me to make theirs look like. What do you guys think? Any suggestions?

This is my XD-001 sprite. Nothing special, but a lot better than most XD-001 sprites I have seen. I thought it would be cool to have him using one of his moves. This would be shadow ball. ^_^

Haha...rivalry. Priceless. =)

This one is basically just a taunt. As you can see, it is a picture of me and my group (Team Rocket Corporation) destroying the other TR groups base and taking over, running off their leader. lol

What's with the guy on the far right with the mask lol. Lux is my obsession is what your wrote you sneaky snake lol.

I did this one last night...It's my Evil Mew! =) *Like the sprite I did awhile back* What do you guys think? I am thinking about adding another section to my thread and doing more work like this. It was fun and surprisingly easy!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)