Men: Are you a rapist?

inb4inevitabletitsorgtfojoke.

Of course, apparently male pedophiles who only target boys and never ever demean women (yes misogyny is wrong, but it certainly does not equal being in favor of rape) are considered "anti-rape" by the list.

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
I know rape survivors who are not as anal as whomever wrote this list, but I guess that makes me (and them) supporters of rape?

Hey guys can we please be a little bit more sensitive and clever with our funny instead of effectively taking the piss out of a woman who has clearly been incredibly traumatised by rape?

Hey guys can we please be a little bit more sensitive and clever with our funny instead of effectively taking the piss out of a woman who has clearly been incredibly traumatised by rape?
We don't know if whoever wrote this has been traumatized by rape or is just a fairly clueless feminist until somebody gets the courage to visit the actual blog that produced this.

For all we know it could just be a male troll.

whatever her background is, it doesn't give her a pass on writing incredibly dumb and misandrinistic things

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The problem with that list is it depicts women as completely helpless to guard themselves. Outside of physically forcing a woman to have sex with you, you can't "make" her open her damn legs. This bullshit about women being "emotionally compromised" is just a way to remove blame. Feminist groups preach equality, then turn around and come up with lists like this that completely enfeeble women. It's a matter of convenience most of the time.

So basically, I'm a rape supporter because I've been to a strip club? Get the fuck out of here.

To quote someone else on a newspaper article I read recently "Feminist moral police are hardly any better than the garden variety."

No. There is no excuse for writing the stupid bigoted crap this woman puts out, we don't give a free pass to uneducated idiots for protesting against Abortions or posting Homophobic/Misogynistic shit either.

Diana

This isn't even my final form
is a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
We don't know if whoever wrote this has been traumatized by rape or is just a fairly clueless feminist until somebody gets the courage to visit the actual blog that produced this.

For all we know it could just be a male troll.
Okay so I went to look through the blog and it looks like she hasn't been raped but has known someone who has. She's obviously been through a lot but she goes off the deep end in a lot of her posts which isn't really helping her cause.

I'd say she's in the middle of the two extremes of "traumatized by rape" and "fairly clueless feminist" because every once in a while she makes a good point but she overdoes it so much that she ends up looking like a crazy feminist.

She's probably doing more harm than good though because no one's going to listen when you call every man over the age of 18 a "rape supporter" which is obviously not the case.

FlareBlitz

Relaxed nature. Loves to eat.
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
He defends the physical abuse of women on the grounds of “consent.”
Oh my god, I just noticed that. I wonder if all those women that have explicitly asked me to choke them or wrestle them down are "rape-enablers"?

FUCK, THE "QUOTES" ARE CONTAGIOUS

He discusses the “types” of women he finds sexually appealing and/or attempts to demean women by telling them he does not find them sexually appealing.
Women have types. The women that I have talked to.

Personally, I thought this post was a joke at first. And then I realized that it isn't. I'll be glad to punch this bitch in the face. I'll show her definite proof that males have 40-50% more upper body strength than females.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)