Men: Are you a rapist?

The list is missing two more things: He doesn't agree with this list, and he uses this list to justify that he is not a rapist.

Anyways, while I certainly agree that women shouldn't be made into objects, it tends to generalize waaay too much. So if I look at the official 2011 pretty girls thread while highly "on" (i.e. the dick wagging the human, not the male specifically trying to turn himself on) and have multiple depressing guilt trips afterwards, I'm considered to be supporting rape?

And by the way, while men technically don't need sex, we are far more biologically inclined towards sex in general than women generally are.

Also, as for being pro-life being in "support of rape..." so if I regard abortion as a form of infanticide and morally equivalent to infanticide, I'm in support of rape. Non sequitur.

Prostitution and similar jobs must be pro-rape because just like rape, the women are totally forced to choose that job!

And I'm a rape supporter if I like movies that were set a long time ago, because then women were legally worse than men. And that must be the best part of them!

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Women are all guilty to the vices which men can perform.

I'm tired of feminists making men vulnerable to their bigoted scrutiny.

To counter them, we must form a super group of Masculinists!

Join me, men!
I'm just going to leave this here.

Enjoy the art of Chauvinism by the great Dick Masterson.

norulz

excellent
personally, i don't think it's my fault that i'm a rape supporter

i must have gotten it from my dad, who made the stupid mistake of objectifying women by wanting kids

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Feminist Doctrine: If you have ever had sex with a woman, you are a rapist. Consent is impossible, because women are incapable of maintaining a metal/emotional/physical state under which they can be judged as capable of being held accountable for their decisions.

Are these people really for women's rights?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)