Metal Gear Solid Tactical Game - Game Over! Innocent/US Government win!

Suddenly, Accent walked in wearing his super cool tuxedo. You all stopped doing what you were busy with and drooled with admiration.

"-Hello everyone. So today, you decided to lynch Aura_Guardian, am I right?

-Yes, my Lord" answered everyone at once.

"-And how did you do this, may I ask?

-Well, the majority of us said some random word followed by his name in a very loud voice, so now he's out of the game-

-OBJECTION!" Suddenly, the music stops and Accent smiles mysteriously. Then, the camera zooms in on his face and the whole hallway turns to blue:

"-As you can see from this decisive piece of evidence, the player list, Aura_Guardian was not even in the game to begin with! HE ISN'T EVEN IN THIS ROOM!"

Everyone is hit by the sheer stronghtf of that statement. Some of you bang their heads on the nearest wall while others lose their wigs. You see a cup of coffee being thrown at Exarius, and Accent suddenly has a whip and is whipping everyone with it.

TL;DR you got the role PM of Aura_Guardian since he had one for some mysterious reason, and you can deduce from it that he is but a simple ArmsTech employee, but he was not lynched. He is not dead or 'removed from the game', since he was never in it. This situation will happen again whenever someone who is not a player is killed in some way.

Haha.

Before I helped finish the Metal Gear REX-2, I worked on holograms. What you lynched was my hologram - which I have infinite of.

ALL NON-PLAYERS WITH A ROLE PM, CONTACT ME ASAP! Everyone else, too.

EDIT: Aura Guardian, not Aura_Guardian

Ok due to some requests and the fact that users that aren't in the game can't die, I will allow you to do the following:

if you have received a role PM, you can send me and me only (Accent) a request to see someone subbed out. Please only do this if you really think that said user is worsening the global game experience. If we (Exarius and I) consider that enough people want to get rid of the same person, we will sub them out.

Just a quick reminder, deadline is in a bit more than 5 hours. We still miss some important PMs, please make sure with either Exarius or myself that we have received it in case you're not sure!

Also, we're looking for a sub, feel free to contact us if you're interested :)

Since smogon went down yesterday around these times, we are extending the deadline till today 21:00 GMT +2 (about 4 hours as of now). Those lazy asses who still haven't given their night actions, do it now!

Also, we still need 1 sub, take contact if you are interested ASAP!

EDIT: Dogfish44 has been subbed in for blue_light

Last night was quite busy, indeed. When you start to collect around the fountain again, you suddenly notice a huge Hind-D fly to the scene. It immediately opens fire on MagicMaster87, who responds with his M61A1 20mm multi-barreled autocannon. After a dozen or so missiles have hit their target, the great man succumbs, and falls against a wall, before the body is eaten by his ravens.

Dear MagicMaster87,
You are Vulcan Raven.

When you were born, you had a large raven-shaped birthmark on your forehead. You were raised in Alaska as a shaman, and when you were old enough, you traveled the world and worked as a mercenary for various employers. You have an incredible strength and size, and with the birthmark on your head, you are a truly fearsome sight. When the new Metal Gear was made public, you felt the spirits were disturbed, and decided to destroy it by any means necessary.

During the night, you can submit "Night X - Summon spirits to USER". You will use your shamanistic powers to summon raven spirits which will ambush USER and carry them to Alaska. They will return after two nights, but until then, they will be considered dead for the game's purpose.
Their CODEC will still work, though. Only one player can be kept into Alaska at once because, well you may be a shaman, but you don't have an unlimited supply of raven spirits to summon.

Alternatively, you can submit "Night X - Call the birds back early". Instead of waiting for another night, you will mentally imitate the raven whistle, which will make your spirit flock come back with the player they had kidnapped.

Your CODEC frequency is the following: 141.98

You are aligned with the Undercover Agents. <snip>
You all gather around the Gatling Gun that is left when you hear a gunshot amongst you followed by a loud scream. You turn around and see LightWolf stand with a smoking revolver in front of Altair, who looks at his wide open stomach, before stuffing a pipebomb in there. "I HATE REVOLVERS", he shouts, while everyone runs into cover right before the bomb blows up:

Dear Altair,
You are Francis.

You are a biker covered in tattoos, holding a shotgun, and you ain't afraid of no zombie horde. When things get nasty, you know you can count on your Molotov cocktails. You've worked in a team before, and you've got what it takes - no buddy is gonna die if you can do anything to stop it. Oh, and that Metal Gear thing? Come on, you faced a Tank. It was way scarier.

During the night, you can submit "Night X - Throw a pipe bomb at USER". You will try to attract your enemies towards your target, but unfortunately they aren't zombies. You will only infuriate any killer that targeted USER, and they will attack you instead.

Your CODEC frequency is the following: 140.66

<snip>

You are aligned with the US Government. <snip>
The smoke slowly dissipates, and LightWolf appears, standing still, with his gun still pointed at what used to be Altair. You hear him whisper:

"Wh... What have I done?"

He falls on his knees, and stays motionless for a moment. Then he suddenly covers his ears with both hands, the revolver still in one.

"I'm a monster... So many innocents died because of me... SHUT UP! SHUUUT UPPP! I CAN'T STAND YOUR VOICE!!!!"

He seems to be torn between regret, pain and madness. Slowly, you see his right hand turn, until the barrel of his Colt is directly next to his ear. "Shut up...", he says one last time, before pulling the trigger:

Dear LightWolf,
You are Revolver Ocelot.

You are a master of interrogations and an expert of torture. You worked for many different organisations in the past, often as a double or triple agent, serving many interests in the situation at hand. You are also a formidable gunfighter and a ricochet genius. You admire Big Boss, so when you heard of the Metal Gear REX-2, you decided to join FOXHOUND again to capture it and make Big Boss' dream world come true.

During the night, you can submit "Night X - Ricochet bullets around USER". You will use your gunslinger skills, and fire your Colt Single Action Army Revolver around USER. USER will not be hurt, but the carefully aimed, ricocheting bullets will prevent any killers from closing in and finishing their job.

Alternatively, you can submit "Night X - The turbo function won't work, USER". You will kidnap USER, and torture them for your own sadistic pleasure until they die. If you want to add your own flavour, it should be included in the body of the PM. It's not guaranteed to be included though.

Your CODEC frequency is the following: 140.90

<snip>

You are aligned with FOXHOUND. <snip>

When you have checked that everyone else there are still alive and safe, you hear the same commanding voice from yesterday talk over the speakers again (followed by some funky music, of course):

"Attention all mercenaries, today you may receive a special assignment. Please report to 141.49 for further details."

You carry the bodies, or what remains of them, into a small store close by and start eyeing each other. Who will gain eternal sleep in that same store after today?

Day 2 has started, and ends Friday 21:00 GMT +2.

All the PMs are out. If you didn't get anything, you didn't receive anything!

I suggest we all forget about this raging conflict for a moment and have a minute of silence for Altair, who died here shortly after he succumbed in other unknown dimensions.

edit: well you still have to lynch someone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)